Luca Doncic

Heim

EOG Master
Is there really any debate that he's better than Lebron at the same age?

IMO he's the MVP of the league right now.

kane

EOG master
Legler compared him to Larry Bird, but with tighter handles and a better first step, he thinks he can be an all time great, I agree, I think he has a chance to be one of the greats to ever play the game. When LeBron was his age greatness was expected for him, and he lived up to the hype and more by becoming the GOAT, we'll see what happens with Doncic as his career progresses, but this kid is special

MrTop

EOG Master
no defense donic... right now anyhow

great offense right now

.. but when lebron not slacking .. no shot better than lebron 6-7 years ago.

i would have to look at numbers in cleveland

donic has a better chance of having a winning record in the finals than lebron when all said and done

Heim

EOG Master
The only reservation is how much room is there for improvement? He's been playing against grown men since he was 15, Lebron
naturally coming out of high school had more potential to be great.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Besides Defense, I love his game, he patented it after his idol, LBJ.

Your Boy, Kyrie, has never been as good as Luka is right now.

Any GM in the LG would take LBJ and/or Luka over Kyrie right now... 30 for 30.

MrTop

EOG Master
Besides Defense, I love his game, he patented it after his idol, LBJ.

Your Boy, Kyrie, has never been as good as Luka is right now.

Any GM in the LG would take LBJ and/or Luka over Kyrie right now... 30 for 30.

on offense.. correct. ...

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
on offense.. correct. ...

Yes. He's basically a less athletic LBJ Clone who is more polished at their respective ages. Keep in mind, Luka has been playing against Men for a long time, I saw this guy a lot over the years by happenstance on SK1, EuroSport, ArenaSPort, etc just waitng for Football games to start. I love his game, he plays the game the right way.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Luka was in short pants when LBJ was wrecking this LG.... Luka is now in his 2nd Season and The GOAT King is currently one of the front-runners for MVP. If that doesn't speak to his Highnesses greatness, nothing will; but you will bend the knee. I can't save you Heim, the die has been cast but you can leave w/ some dignity.

MrTop

EOG Master
Yes. He's basically a less athletic LBJ Clone who is more polished at their respective ages. Keep in mind, Luka has been playing against Men for a long time, I saw this guy a lot over the years by happenstance on SK1, EuroSport, ArenaSPort, etc just waitng for Football games to start. I love his game, he plays the game the right way.

Lebron padding stats like westbrook facing bunch of bad teams. have not played any tough games. Except 1.. which they lost. let's see against philly, Milw and denver.

this is a no poetry zone

Last edited: