MAC Hoops

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Looking forward to a competitive season in my neck of the woods. Buffalo is loaded, E. Mich or Toledo could push for an at large, and my sleepers are Ohio and Ball State.

1* Detroit Mercy/Western Mi Under 156 -110 at Bookmaker

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
0-1 -1.1

1*Drexel +12.5 -102 5 Dimes
1*Toledo -5.5 -108 5 Dimes
1*West Virginia -10 -103 5Dimes

Also like N. Illinois but waiting to see if I can snag more than 4.5

Valuist

EOG Master
So far road teams 33-28 ATS in conference games this year in the MAC. I checked out 3 point shooting stats and no problem going on the road. Home court used to mean something in the MAC but not this year. Mostly short road trips and smallish crowds make for referees who aren't intimidated by the crowd.

Western Michigan is really, really bad.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Western Michigan is 0-10 in conference play with three straight home games on the schedule here in mid-February.

The Broncos will be about a 4 or 5-point home underdog to NIU, Kent State and Miami over the next five days.

I started to look for a spot for them to win a game and then I thought, "What the hell am I doing?"

Miserable squad.

All six of WMU's wins have come against teams ranked 215 or lower.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Western Michigan is 0-10 in conference play with three straight home games on the schedule here in mid-February.

The Broncos will be about a 4 or 5-point home underdog to NIU, Kent State and Miami over the next five days.

I started to look for a spot for them to win a game and then I thought, "What the hell am I doing?"

Miserable squad.

All six of WMU's wins have come against teams ranked 215 or lower.

MAC is so improved this year, and WMU is the worst team by 50+ KenPom spots.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Western Michigan 76 Northern Illinois 74.

My gambling intuition was good and then I chickened out after losing with too many bad teams.