Mack Brown: Is that cut between your legs ever gonna heal?

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
What a coward this guy is. A few years back, he insisted that they cancel a road trip to face....June Jones and the mighty Rainbow Warriors. Well, he didn't have the clout to get the Ohio State game cancelled. But he stated on national television that non-conference powerhouse programs won't be playing each other in the non-conference anymore unless the world bows down to his demands for a play-off system.

The last thing college football needs is a play off system. Sudden death starts in September. Always has. Always should.

You didn't hear Beamer whining when he had to play USC to start the season last year.

You didn't hear Franchione whining when they had to play Clemson last week.

You never heard Pappa Bowden whine about having to play Miami and Florida every year.

I don't hear any whining out of Stoops about the road trip to UCLA this weekend.

And you've never heard a Notre Dame coach bitch about every single game on their entire friggin' schedule.

Mack Brown is a whiny little baby. Everyone in Texas is now saying they have a free ride to the national title game now that they've beaten Ohio State on the road.

I got news for you, Mack. Oklahoma in Dallas and A&M in College Station ain't Rice or U-La-La. I'll take both of those dogs on the money line and I think at least one of them will bark.

I guess you could say I'm just betting that a coward like Mack can't run the tables.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

It's a given Mack Brown will blow a game somewhere down the line.
Like the motto for Rolling Rock, Mack blows games: "Same as it ever was".