MADCAPPER...NOT TO GET INTO YOUR BUSINESS..BUT TO GET INTO YOUR BUSINESS...

I HAVE JUST ONE QUICK QUESTION FOR YOU....you say that you are a 3rd year law student...how in the hell do have 6 to 8 hours a day to lurk and post around a gambling site...shouldn't you be in class or hanging out at the library studying...something constructive with your days...i don't know what to believe anymore...i want to think of you as a stuggling kid going to college trying to improve..but damn you make that decision hard for me...from personal experience...i went to college from '75 to '81 and worked 45 hours per week in a c- store to pay my bills and college expenses...it took me 5 years to get my degree but i got it and proud to say that...but let's be honest with each other...are you really a college student...actively attended classes...who's paying your tuition and books...shouldn't you maybe get a part time job helping who ever is paying your way...i mean god damn..come on here let's be out in open..now that we are building our self respect back..let's get it all out there...honesty is always the only answer and now let's just come clean and tell the truth...i mean the EOG is a grat place to hang but you're grades (if you are a student) have got to be suffering miserably...have a great day and good luck to you in the future as well...jeffksu

Caliente

Banned
I think we have another Neil Entwistle and Scott Peterson. Nobody knows who he is. I doubt he is a law student. I would bet it all on that.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Excellent question Jeff. I have asked the same. I have a good friend who went to law school after we graduated at Indiana Univ and he didn't have time to poop during those years.

general...thanks for the response...not trying to start any shit with anyone just trying to get the facts straight..i want to reach out to help the kid...cause we've all been down and out with the luck...and have learned from it...but like i say honesty is always the best answer and for the life of me i can't believe this kid is even going to school...he don't have time to attend classes as he's always on here posting plays and the such...it's all good if he's being honest with himself...but don't expect sympathy if you're blowing smoke up my ass...just my two cents....jeffksu

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
jeffksu said:
general...thanks for the response...not trying to start any shit with anyone just trying to get the facts straight..i want to reach out to help the kid...cause we've all been down and out with the luck...and have learned from it...but like i say honesty is always the best answer and for the life of me i can't believe this kid is even going to school...he don't have time to attend classes as he's always on here posting plays and the such...it's all good if he's being honest with himself...but don't expect sympathy if you're blowing smoke up my ass...just my two cents....jeffksu

Yep, I agree