Madcapper,this has gotta stop

Jimmy, as the Sergeant-At-Arms I must advise caution... especially when it involves your blood pressure...

Relax, at this very moment union brothers are on their way to MC's house... err... box on the street...

These fine gentlemen were hand-picked by me for their powers of "persuasion". You will never meet such nice 6' 6" 300lb ex-sumo wrestlers in your life.

Why when the three of them surround MC's... ummm... box... I am sure that MC will see the error of his ways and will immediately undertake to pay back all of his debts.

Should "persuasion" not be successful, the boys have the necessary equipment to undertake the plan above...

Cobbler

EOG Addicted
Jimmy Hoffa said:
With all due respect Dirty...

Posters ARE being alienated. EOG and any forum for that matter is only as good as it's STIFFEST poster. Coco hit in on the head when he said that SHRINK likes MadCappers traffic/posts, etc.

But at what cost? Green Doberman is already gone and MANY are sickened by MadCappers warm embrace here. There is a price to pay for harboring a know STIFF.
The union remains strong.

I like MC's posts. He's not a McIrish stiff; he owed a relatively small amount and appears to be taking care of it. Granted a few years late, but better later than never. The general will keep a tight reign on the bastard.

Caliente

Banned
I really cant figure out what this is all about. I can only see that he borrowed from one guy and hasnt paid him back yet. Someone said he has done all these terrible things. If you think borrowing from a guy and not paying is terrible, then you dont get out much or read the paper.
Hitman brought up how molesting kids was terrible. That picture by his name sure looks like a molester. Kind of weird that he brought that up.
Personally I dont think this forum should have the authority to ban people because he stiffed a guy. Thats not why the forum is here. Putting someone you have no respect for on your ignore list is more appropriate. Its none of the forums biz. The guys an idiot for lending a guy he only knows from these forums. I voted no and I think this is crazy. This forum should be used to ban books that dont pay and the sharing of picks. Not personal feuds. You guys are acting like women if you ask me. I know Im new and nobody cares what I think, but you would be shocked if you knew what I did for a living. Please dont ask.

well, I don't know MadCapper from before this forum. From his posts here, he has been fine and I've actually enjoyed his input/feedback.

I DO UNDERSTAND where you guys who have known him and his past are coming from. I totally understand your point. But as I said again, you won't get rid of someone on a forum, it's impossible.

I personally like the "known stiff" moniker, but then again, I'm not sure if that fits. From what everyone says and what I've read here, it does. But how long must a guy keep that title even after he's paid off his debts? I realize that he still owes Ken 250, and that he did take credit for it, but can you blame him? Had he not, he would have made no progress at all. So, I guess at least he's now half the stiff he was...

MC, just pay the other damn 250, take on the title of "potential to stiff" or something like that, and let's call it good.

This getting ridiculous. Like a bunch of damn gossiping school girls.

(I'm just mad because I went 0-2 tonight)

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
He took $250 from his Olympic account??? Are you fukking kidding me?? This is what pisses me off about this jack ass. Everyone makes mistakes but he walks around crying poor and saying I'm good for it, when he has money at Olympic??? Having the ass clown dance around here makes my skin crawl. General, you don't need to pull the bible out on this one, punt the ass hole and sleep like a baby.:frustrate