Major shakeup at Sportsmemo

#1
Thanks to poster JoeFlex, I received notice that Erin Rynning, Marty Otto, and Andrew Lange (all 3 net +units over the last 9 years) have left Sportsmemo and joined a new company named BettorIQ. BettorIQ.com lists cappers DrinkurMilkShake, Waz, ER, Lange and two other handicappers. FWIW, the site is registered to a Seattle, WA PO Box and has an IP location within California.

In a podcast, Teddy C. says Sportsmemo (now down to 5 cappers, all net -units over 9 years) will be adding new cappers and doing a joint venture with the WagerTalk site.

For those curious, I'll post recent Sportsmemo records later, I used to post monthly records at RoughingThePunter (now extinct).
 

Heim

EOG Master
#2
Funny how everyone is rushing to be a tout now.....Krackman, WAZ, Drink even Dink is touting picks for charity. I guess the aforementioned have a little more substance behind their picks but why do you want the headache of working for someone, the best part about being a sole practitioner is being your own boss. There is some intrinsic value in that.
 
#3
[TABLE="border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0, width: 512"]

[TD="colspan: 4"]

2018 tally thru August 17, 2018

[/TD]


Capper____

Jan

Feb

Mar

Apr

May

Jun

Jul

Aug

Total


E Rynning__

[TD="align: right"]12.80[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-12.12[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.17[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.72[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.94[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-9.66[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-14.47[/TD]


Teddy C___

[TD="align: right"]-6.40[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-11.75[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9.90[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-20.88[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-0.36[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.45[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-4.96[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7.25[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-37.25[/TD]


R Veno____

[TD="align: right"]7.45[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-12.16[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-10.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.01[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-16.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]21.15[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.71[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7.25[/TD]


Andrew L__

[TD="align: right"]9.40[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.65[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-9.10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.63[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.77[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-10.13[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.98[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-23.85[/TD]


M Otto____

[TD="align: right"]-8.50[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3.20[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]21.97[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-4.93[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.33[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-16.73[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.33[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-14.65[/TD]


Ian C______

[TD="align: right"]-2.25[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]8.25[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]8.08[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7.95[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-10.78[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-16.69[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7.15[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.60[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-11.99[/TD]


B Crow____

[TD="align: right"]12.40[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.50[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]6.10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.77[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.76[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5.03[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.22[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-0.02[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9.18[/TD]


Drew_M____

[TD="align: right"]6.65[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]14.45[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5.80[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5.88[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3.96[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.61[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.28[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.22[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]20.27[/TD]


Total

[TD="align: right"]31.55[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]13.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]6.88[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-35.43[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-22.75[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-63.68[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5.44[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-4.16[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-80.02[/TD]


[/TABLE]
 

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
#5
WAZ to the dark side?

I have no problem with handicappers selling selections but please don't prey on unsuspecting newbies with outlandish fees which are not somehow connected with your win percentage.

And the promises/guarantees must be avoided.

Does any tout other than RAS offer a transparent operation?
 

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
#6
ComptrBob;n7451638 said:
[TABLE="border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0, width: 512"]

[TD="colspan: 4"]

2018 tally thru August 17, 2018

[/TD]


Capper____

Jan

Feb

Mar

Apr

May

Jun

Jul

Aug

Total


E Rynning__

[TD="align: right"]12.80[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-12.12[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.17[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.72[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.94[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-9.66[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-14.47[/TD]


Teddy C___

[TD="align: right"]-6.40[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-11.75[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9.90[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-20.88[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-0.36[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.45[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-4.96[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7.25[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-37.25[/TD]


R Veno____

[TD="align: right"]7.45[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-12.16[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-10.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.01[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-16.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]21.15[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.71[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7.25[/TD]


Andrew L__

[TD="align: right"]9.40[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.65[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-9.10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.63[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.77[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-10.13[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.98[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-23.85[/TD]


M Otto____

[TD="align: right"]-8.50[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3.20[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]21.97[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-4.93[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.33[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-16.73[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.33[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-14.65[/TD]


Ian C______

[TD="align: right"]-2.25[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]8.25[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]8.08[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7.95[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-10.78[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-16.69[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7.15[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.60[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-11.99[/TD]


B Crow____

[TD="align: right"]12.40[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3.50[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]6.10[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.77[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-6.76[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5.03[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.22[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-0.02[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9.18[/TD]


Drew_M____

[TD="align: right"]6.65[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]14.45[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5.80[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5.88[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3.96[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1.61[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.28[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4.22[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]20.27[/TD]


Total

[TD="align: right"]31.55[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]13.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]6.88[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-35.43[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-22.75[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-63.68[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-5.44[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-4.16[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-80.02[/TD]


[/TABLE]

Thanks for sharing your recordkeeping, Bob.

Gotta love Bob's contributions.
 
#7
railbird;n7451641 said:
Milkshake was banning all touts from following him on Twitter.

Now he is one?

Bizarre.
Yea, seems like he was never one to like touts, now one of them. Oh well, just another example of someone needing to sell picks to support their habit.
 

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
#8
Remember the SportsMemo handicapper who was marketed as an Ivy League basketball expert because he graduated from Yale?

Tell me I'm not dreaming up that scenario?

The name escapes me right now.
 

Heim

EOG Master
#9
Andrew Lange Subscriptions: NFLCFB
With significant market influence, Andrew Lange has produced a decade-long 58% winning rate on over 750 selections in college basketball. Using a low volume, high return approach, Lange's results in the NFL have been equally impressive with a 61% mark and over +49 units of profit on a 1, 1.5, and 2-unit scale since 2012.

Yup.....with those hit rates I definitely want to work on (sales) commission and not solo.....
 
#11
MrTop;n7451653 said:
so then Lange was really +72.85 then CB started to track him -23.85 = +49 since 2012
:)


:pop:
BettorIQ is doing the classic Sportsmemo data subset con job by singling out only CBB since 2012. For the decade, Lange overall is 2337-2112, +42.07u at Sportsmemo, but he lost overall in each of 2009,10, and 11.

I looked at Lange for CBB for last season (Nov 2017-Mar 2018), he was 54-48-4, -1.10u so a small loser last year. I'll complete the record when I get time.
 
#14
[h=3][/h]
Always Call Heads

Posted Today, 03:52 PM
Heads, I Win
  • Members
  • 5622 posts

Dink is involved with this somehow. Those are both his boys.
 

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
#17
Just a bunch of losers pretending they are winners; what's new?

Yeah, as a professional bettor, I'm going to open the kimono and share intellectual property that took years of blood and sweat equity to acquire. Makes a ton of sense. Actually, it makes no sense at all if you're a pro but all those guys are weak wannabes with the exception of Dink; Animal is Latin for, "Soul."
 

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
#18
John Kelly;n7451649 said:
Remember the SportsMemo handicapper who was marketed as an Ivy League basketball expert because he graduated from Yale?

Tell me I'm not dreaming up that scenario?

The name escapes me right now.

Does anyone remember Donnie Black?

I think he was a made-up character by the boys at SportsMemo.
 
#19
John Kelly;n7451683 said:
Does anyone remember Donnie Black?

I think he was a made-up character by the boys at SportsMemo.
I remember DB. I think once Tim Trushel said he wouldn't appear on the podcast because he wanted to keep a low profile and didn't want publicity. LOL

DB outlasted TT by about 9 months, he was "retired" the same month as Fairway Jay. The rumor, of course, was that DB was a fictitious character.

His record for the 41 months since Feb 2009 at Sportsmemo was 1096-1049, -56.25u.
 

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
#20
Wouid you believe I was listening to the SportsMemo Radio Show on the morning of 9/11?

I'll never forget what Brent Crow in that thick Southern drawl said to Tim Trushel, "Teeeem, I think a plane just hit a building in New York."

If you could get past the sales pitches, Trushel and Company provided loads of sports handicapping information.

But could they turn the information into good gambling advice?

I always thought Tim and E.R. were the two best in that category.
 
#21
Nice job by computer bob with a timely and informatitive posting....
all touts will be flooding the message boards and web sites with the legalization of sports gambling....computer bob deserves kudos...:cheers
 
#22
Thanks parlaynow.

For JoeFlex, et al, more results:

[TABLE="border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0, width: 582"]

[TD="width: 258, bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 4"]

[/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 47, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 52, bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-4.85

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.75

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-6.75

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-0.67

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-11.39

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-13.81

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.23

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

9.69

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-11.33

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-7.50

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.10

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.60

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-46.59

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-17.20

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-2.30

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-5.20

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-11.33

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

16.69

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-2.19

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.56

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-12.07

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

9.90

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

10.07

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-2.50

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-20.75

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-36.32

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-0.90

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-3.30

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

9.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-5.73

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.10

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.55

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

5.85

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

11.90

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-10.75

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-2.60

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

6.12

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-25.40

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

2.50

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

9.60

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-15.70

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.10

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-11.15

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.43

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-7.29

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-6.68

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

3.14

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-11.25

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

13.45

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-47.25

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.30

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.60

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.25

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

5.47

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-4.91

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-0.33

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-9.20

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-16.62

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

16.20

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

8.20

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-3.10

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.15

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-8.85

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-4.93

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-5.50

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.30

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-7.20

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-26.18

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

5.60

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

8.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

5.50

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

5.03

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.48

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-6.07

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-8.07

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-2.51

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-0.60

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

7.30

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.70

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

14.25

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

27.66

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-9.30

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

9.80

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-4.80

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-3.39

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-0.89

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-4.87

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

4.26

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.95

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

11.15

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

0.65

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-35.30

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-7.30

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-41.94

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

2.80

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.10

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

6.15

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.55

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-9.57

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.43

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

5.51

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-0.76

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-2.20

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.40

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-5.05

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-1.40

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-7.20

[/TD]


[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-56.80

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

9.43

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

1.60

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-16.07

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-14.00

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-45.33

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

2.68

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-23.09

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-10.53

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

43.16

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-54.85

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-9.05

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"] [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]

-172.84

[/TD]


[/TABLE]
 
#23
Heim;n7451675 said:
No surprise if Dink shows up selling NHL for them. He wanted to charge EOG degenerates 3k.
I also see Micah is in this group, odds are Dink is already pimping these guys for a percentage of commission
 
#25
Filling out Andrew Lange's CBB record seems to show that he has been +EV even going back to 2009 (includes 1,1.5, and 2 unit plays):

2009-10 CBB season: 96-70-6., +19.30u
2010-11 CBB season: 82-79-4, -2.00u
2011-12 CBB season: 108-71-2, +12.55u

So add 286-220-12, +29.85u to the posted 2012 to present record. However it does show that he is a ten-year overall loser in sports other than CBB.
 
#26
ComptrBob;n7451633 said:
Thanks to poster JoeFlex, I received notice that Erin Rynning, Marty Otto, and Andrew Lange (all 3 net +units over the last 9 years) have left Sportsmemo and joined a new company named BettorIQ. BettorIQ.com lists cappers DrinkurMilkShake, Waz, ER, Lange and two other handicappers. FWIW, the site is registered to a Seattle, WA PO Box and has an IP location within California.

In a podcast, Teddy C. says Sportsmemo (now down to 5 cappers, all net -units over 9 years) will be adding new cappers and doing a joint venture with the WagerTalk site.

For those curious, I'll post recent Sportsmemo records later, I used to post monthly records at RoughingThePunter (now extinct).
Keep moving around. Change names. Change Locations.


BUT STILL THE SAME OLD CON GAME.


BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY SAY A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY DAY.


I Have a TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE PLAY GOING ON WEEK 1 OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON.

I HAVE SCOUTS AND SPYS DISGUISED AS LOCKER ROOM ATTENDANTS AS CLOSE TO THE SEEN AS POSSIBLE.

THIS GAME IS A EASY BLOWOUT. IT WILL SEEM AS THOUGH ONLY 1 TEAM IS ON THE FIELD.


CALL NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

MrTop

EOG Dedicated
#27
why don't they give the money back each month they lose ? wouldn't they keep more customers that way ? The same customer is not going to fall for it every month. Is there that many customers each month ?
 
#28
These guys claim to crush market numbers and that's the problem with paying for their picks. They'll never be able to provide a valuable service to a large number of bettors, but if they find enough fools to buy their picks, they'll be able to middle their own plays.

If they win long enough, the books will purchase their picks just as they did with dr bob and soon know their picks before they release.
 
#29
I wondered what happened to Dink's sidekick Micah. He was sort of a regular Dink sidekick at JK's radio show several years ago. Remember him saying he made 300-400 bets during a typical college basketball Saturday. His radio show picks sucked and he disappeared, but lo and behold he's still around touting soccer nowadays. I dismissed him as a clown moving forward and it doesn't surprise me one bit seeing him touting now. Joey Tunes is another Vegas-based Dink sidekick that I expect likely will become a tout.
 

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
#30
Woodrow Wilson;n7451828 said:
I wondered what happened to Dink's sidekick Micah. He was sort of a regular Dink sidekick at JK's radio show several years ago. Remember him saying he made 300-400 bets during a typical college basketball Saturday. His radio show picks sucked and he disappeared, but lo and behold he's still around touting soccer nowadays. I dismissed him as a clown moving forward and it doesn't surprise me one bit seeing him touting now. Joey Tunes is another Vegas-based Dink sidekick that I expect likely will become a tout.
LMAO.

As a Soccer Trader, your post spurred me to go over there and check him out. I just finished reading his garbage article, “How to break down a Soccer Boxscore.”

Here is just one of the highlights:

“We saw 12 SOG and ZERO goals. Maybe the goalie overperformed. Maybe the defense was bad and the offenses got plenty of chances and just happened to always fire right at the goalie. Either way this sets up for low expectations of goals for both teams the next match.”

This is total and complete bullshit.

He’s a tourist in my world who doesn’t understand the first thing about the mechanics of betting/trading a soccer match. Yet, he is granted a platform to completely mislead people. These fucking guys are incorrigible.
 

pokerjoe

EOG Senior Member
#32
I think the gold rush of sports betting opportunities is just too attractive for a lot of people. And they might be right to take a shot, because we're all in this for money. I don't think we have any reason to do anything but wish Drink and Waz well.
 

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
#33
pokerjoe;n7451835 said:
I think the gold rush of sports betting opportunities is just too attractive for a lot of people. And they might be right to take a shot, because we're all in this for money. I don't think we have any reason to do anything but wish Drink and Waz well.
I'm in it for the money as well but their is such a thing as, "Right Living," IMO.

Besides that, no way that I'm opening the kimono and sharing my intellectual property. For instance, some long time posters know that I only trade 1 market in 1 sport. The one's that know that, know the sport (Soccer) but not one knows the market and it is going to stay that way. I'm not saving a chair for Phil Ivey at my poker table. I don't need other smart guys poking around for inefficiences in that market, if they aren't already. I'm not even revealing the market much less pregame trading positions.

Also, PJ, there are a host of issues with tipping, one of the main one's being Tipsters who bet their own picks, I don't wish those guys any ill-will, I just wish they were more self-reliant.
 
#34
Lol at Waz and Micah.

I am perfectly alright with the dudes not being humble and claiming how good they are... Etc etc when one is not a tout.

But now these arrogant d-bags are charging people for their picks? Lol. Just shows they were 100% full of shit on the radio shows.

If you are winning at this there is no good reason to charge for your picks.
 
#35
Worst make-believe tout I've ever seen was Larry Seidel, who wrote books on Coll Basketball. Chronicled his run to 72% selections. Yeah, ok.
 

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
#36
ChuckyG;n7451849 said:
Worst make-believe tout I've ever seen was Larry Seidel, who wrote books on Coll Basketball. Chronicled his run to 72% selections. Yeah, ok.

Seidel's book, Investing In College Basketball, came out shortly after Dean Oliver's book, Basketball On Paper.

Oliver's book was the ground-breaker.
 
#37
what ever happened to Trushel that he left so abruptly? Didn't it have something to do with credit accounts at the greek? Always liked listening to his opinions
 
Top