Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

mofome

Banned
Re: Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

Unreal...should be winning this fucker. Let's get a couple more...good karma.

def should be winning.

hits
washington = 1 hr, 3 doubles, 5 singles
sf = 0 hr, 1 double, 5 singles

and im losing?

:doh1

mofome

Banned
Re: Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

come on dio give me that good karma!

need to win the last 2 innings 2-0

mofome

Banned

1-2 count and a 2 out single scores a run for ana

fuck

mofome

Banned

3-2 on kearns. get on man

mofome

Banned

jesus fucking christ. how misses the catchers mit by 12 inches, the ball ends in the middle of the fucking plate, and kearns misses it.

thats my fucking life

sf makes a bad mistake = out

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

That has to be a sign Mo...when he tripped going for the triple. :houra

mofome

Banned

3 and 2 again

come on

get on

mofome

Banned

walk.

tying run is on with one out.

come on 2 run inning come on 2 run inning

diogee

Need a hr...let's do this.

mofome

Banned

oh my fucking god

willingham pinch hit...missed a hr by about a hair on the bat. oh my fucking god. fastball down the middle first pitch and he had it there to hammer.

holy shit. that was it

mofome

Banned

Need a hr...let's do this.

it dont happen for big mo. just fluke blown wins vs me. blown wins for me dont happen. nats should be up...shouldnt need to come from behind. but, since i do....it wont happen.

diogee

Fuck you Arrendondo...this fucking clown sucks. Almost as many ER in 14 innings as he had in 61 last year. fucker blows it...Angels fault for not converting with RISP.

mofome

Banned

another hit. 2 on.

need a 2 out hit badly.

diogee

oh my fucking god

willingham pinch hit...missed a hr by about a hair on the bat. oh my fucking god. fastball down the middle first pitch and he had it there to hammer.

holy shit. that was it
:hangt:hangt:hangt

Need at least a base hit here.

mofome

Banned

could tie it with a single....could take the lead with a double or hr. come on dio give me that magic please

mofome

Banned

TIE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

fuck me, i need another hit from guzman to take the lead. please sweet sweet fucking lord let me get a fucking win here.

diogee

Fuck you Arrendondo...worthless fucking cocksucker.

mofome

Banned

i need boston, but yeah he is terrible.

diogee

Just foul...let's go Guz.

diogee

GUZMAN loads them up with the weak chopper!!!!!!!!!!

diogee

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO They hit big bad Papi. Fucking bullpen fucks me again in the 8th. Big surprise...all season long.

diogee

NATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

nats baby!!!!!!! need that one magical night dio! come on pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!

diogee

1-2 pitch and he hits him to bring in a runner. :LMAO

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO They hit big bad Papi. Fucking bullpen fucks me again in the 8th. Big surprise...all season long.

jesus christ. bring in a vet to get out of a jam and he beans the guy.

helps me but i will lose this one for your win and take the nats.

rjt721

EOG Master

Halos pen is the worst. I need under 9. Don't like my chances.

mofome

Banned

2nd pitch is a hr to molina

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

Never seen a parlay winner that big....can I see who you had....

cubs rl
nats
tor
tb over
oak over

100 to win 3264.
also have 150 to win 187

so its actually more than a 3500 dollar swing for me.

root it on please!

cubs rl
nats
tor
tb over
oak over

100 to win 3264.
also have 150 to win 187

so its actually more than a 3500 dollar swing for me.

root it on please!

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

mofome

Banned

on to the 9th.

need a run or 2 here. then i need a clean 9th. shitttttttttttttttttttttttt

mofome

Banned

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

im trying to copy and paste the par, it aint working off my credit shop.

+160
+125

:cocktail

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

what's so hard about holding a lead for the last two innings!?!?!?!

diogee

Need an insurance run and a few more outs...let's go.

diogee

Another man on 2nd for LAA with 1 down...c'mon make it count.

mofome

Banned

please 2 more out please