Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

9 left on base and a mean 1 of 8 RISP. :suit:

mofome

Banned
Re: Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

jesus, clown lewis keeps the game alive

fuck

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

the nats throw the fucking ball away!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

another error! nice life i have

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

now a single ties the fucking game

mofome

Banned

you cant make up more painful ways for me to lose

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

now a perfect pitch called a ball

mofome

Banned

umps fuck me for the 3rd time

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

now we have to throw down the fucking middle

mofome

Banned

now a walk.

he threw 2 balls and 2 strikes and that is a walk.

my fucking god. now the winning run is on and the clean up hitter is up. please take bemeil out.

fuck

mofome

Banned

another perfect fucking pitch is called a ball

HOLY SHIT

this was a strike for sf all night and now it isnt

this is fucking sick

rjt721

EOG Master

Ouch.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Unfuckingreal. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23eSorry Mo...fuck :hangt:hangt:hangt

mofome

Banned

yeah sorry mo

fuck my fucking life,

texansfan

EOG Master

a 3 run homer in the bottom of the 9th to lose over 3 grand on a parlay? That's fucking sick. I would never bet again.

mofome

Banned

no one in the fucking world deals with the bullshit that i do. no one in the fucking world

i make the right fucking play and then this. i deserve +3500 and i lose instead.

fuck this shit.

i fucking hate my fucking life.

mofome

Banned

a 3 run homer in the bottom of the 9th to lose over 3 grand on a parlay? That's fucking sick. I would never bet again.

a 2 out 3 run hr.

they had 2 out with no one on. then the ump gives us a 1 inch strike zone and i lose

just a joke.

i do a great fucking job and i lose money. its luck...people that dont believe in luck are idiots. this is sick.

mofome

Banned

we make perfect pitches and they call them balls. sf got a couple pitches a foot outside and then they force us to throw it down the middle.

i was fucked out of 4K tonight by 2 umps.

i want to fucking die

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Angels' bullpen BLOWS!

these guys suck mroe than Jenna Jameson. somwhere in NYC a certain closer is laughing his ass off