Malaria Drug is Working with Zinc in USA Trial

kane

EOG master
"The state department announced February 7th that it had facilitated the transportation of nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to the Chinese people."

kane

EOG master
https://readsludge.com/2020/04/06/p...r-is-promoting-malaria-drug-to-the-president/

Pharma-Funded Group Tied to a Top Trump Donor Is Promoting Malaria Drug to the President
Founded by one of Trump's top donors, the Job Creators Network has been pushing Trump to approve the use of hydroxychloroquine for treating COVID-19.

Not a big surprise to anyone familiar with the orange idiot. That pillow guy who got to make a speech the other day donated $100,000 to Trump's campaign. Never change Donald, never change

cheapseats

EOG Master
Let's add up how much Soros contributes to criminal activity of the DNC. I'd guess it exceeds 30m give or take caravan money.

mr merlin

EOG Master
"The state department announced February 7th that it had facilitated the transportation of nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to the Chinese people."
yea, that doesn't mean ventilators, LOL

17 tons is way less than a plane load, it's nothing. a 747 can carry 154 tons. just stop with the nonsense.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Fuck Trump. Spreading misinformation to cover up all the mistakes his made in the last 3 months. Its been a colossal failure. And now he says he can vote by mail but no one else can.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Happy Passover. Will you attend a packed synagogue tonight?

Thanks,

Can't remember the last time I went to synagogue. I was there over 40 years ago for my Bar Mitzvah. Took that money and became a professional gambler. The rest is history. 😂

Synagogues will be closed this Passover.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Here's some actual, promising news:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2007016

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/492322-experimental-covid-19-drug-shows-promise-in-new-study

Experimental COVID-19 drug shows promise in new study
BY TAL AXELROD - 04/10/20 10:23 PM EDT 1,726

An experimental treatment for the coronavirus showed promise in an early analysis of the drug as the world scrambles for a cure to the highly infectious virus.
According to a report published in the New England Journal of Medicine, Gilead Sciences Inc.’s experimental drug remdesivir was able to effectively treat a number of patients in the U.S., Europe and Canada who needed respiratory support.
The report tracked 53 patients, about half of whom needed mechanical ventilation and four of whom were on a heart-lung bypass machine. Of the 53 patients, 36 saw an improvement in oxygen-support class. Twenty-five people were discharged, while seven died. Mortality was particularly high among those who were on a ventilator.

The patients received the drug through Gilead’s compassionate use program, which is for critically ill patients who are unable to take part in a clinical trial.
“We recognize the limitations of these compassionate use data from a purely investigational perspective, while knowing they are of the greatest significance for the patients whose symptoms improved," said Gilead CEO Daniel O’Day. "These early data from 53 patients have not been generated in a clinical trial and cover only a small portion of the critically ill patients who have been treated with remdesivir."
A number of larger scale trials are underway to study the effect remdesivir has on COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus. One trial conducted in China is expected to release results this month, while another from the U.S. National Institutes of Health could report results in the coming weeks.
No treatments are available for the coronavirus, which has infected more than 1.6 million people worldwide and killed more than 100,000.
Scientists are reportedly hopeful that remdesivir, a broad-spectrum antibacterial, could be used to combat COVID-19. A World Health Organization panel said in January that the drug, which was developed initially for Ebola, was particularly promising based on human and animal studies.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thanks,

Can't remember the last time I went to synagogue. I was there over 40 years ago for my Bar Mitzvah. Took that money and became a professional gambler. The rest is history. 😂

Synagogues will be closed this Passover.
I should have realized that everything was closed except for conglomerate shopping centers with our safety in mind.

MrTop

EOG Master
i would not wait with a -104 or -105 temp............take any drug they give you

time not on your side