Malcolm Jenkins

boston massacre

EOG Master
DREW BREESMICHAEL THOMAS FORGIVES QB... 'He Apologized, I Accept'

6/4/2020 12:56 PM PT

BREAKING NEWS
Getty Composite
12:55 PM PT -- Alvin Kamara says he spoke with Brees ... admitting he was "disappointed and hurt" by his QB's comments.
"We talked and i explained to him where he dropped the ball and he understood. But now it’s time for us to be part of the solution, not the problem."
"We have to educate to progress."
10:26 AM PT -- Michael Thomas is also forgiving Brees -- after the superstar WR was publicly critical of Drew's comments.
"One of my brothers made a public statement yesterday that I disagreed with. He apologized & I accept it because that’s what we are taught to do as Christians. Now back to the movement! #GeorgeFloyd."
"Drew showed the ultimate move of a leader. He owned his mistake."
That's Drew Brees' All-Pro teammate, Demario Davis, accepting the QB's apology Thursday ... saying he forgives the future Hall of Famer for his "insensitive" comments on kneeling protests.

Play video content

I FORGIVE HIMGet Up/ESPN
"He moved the conversation back to the issue, which he should have spoke on the first time," Davis said on ESPN's "Get Up!", "that's the essence of a leader."
Davis says the country as a whole can learn from Drew's situation ... adding, "When you see Drew Brees come out and say, 'You know what? I missed the point, but now I understand my mistake.'"
"And, 'now I'm going to do everything I can to learn from my black brothers. Learn from the black community and use the resources that I have to help the black community,' I think that's the model of leadership and that's what needs to be modeled and reflected throughout America."
Davis went on to say he doesn't think this issue will linger in New Orleans' locker room ... because he says Brees' actions have always spoken differently than his Wednesday statements.
"I think everybody in the locker room knows the character of Drew Brees," Davis said. "And, Drew is a man of action far beyond words. And, that's what's needed in this moment to bring unity and fix this issue that's plagued our country for so long."
It remains to be seen how the rest of the Saints' roster feels in wake of Brees' apology ... remember, everyone from Michael Thomas to Cam Jordan to Malcolm Jenkins ripped him Wednesday.
In fact, Jenkins straight-up told Brees in an emotional video Wednesday night to "shut the f*ck up."

I Wouldn't Have Apologized for Anything.

Protest Your Social Justice on Your Own Time.

Go March Through The Streets Where You Live.

No One wants to See Knees on Ground Before Football Games.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
You tried trapping me and you trapped youself into a $200 post up bet. Send the money you stiff.

Btw the way, the rally was between 4:30 and 6:30 yesterday. Go do your investigation. It will be black and white to you. I made Zero posts in that 2 hour window. In Dumb Alfie's black and white mind that means I had to be at the rally.

Pay up you stiff.

you maken teddy sound like einstein.....

you send the money to jk....still no proof of a donation to omar, nor a blm protest.....this site already knows the palmtree stiff job you did. no amount of your bs will clear that...you're so childish it's beyond pathetic. if you weren't such garbage one would pity you. why did orange cross the road........lol what are you 12 years old..
your a lib and accept all. not my fault your sister is a bull dyke. if it bothers you, take it up with her......
until you post an agreed upon bet we made, keep sucking your dick like you won something.
you going out tonight to get some flat screens......
#1 sheep
-bigrunner

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Alfie stiffing over $200.

Dumb Alfie dislikes:
Women, he claims they're all lesbians.

Gay fucken stiff!

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie stiffing over $200.

Dumb Alfie dislikes:
Women, he claims they're all lesbians.

Gay fucken stiff!
Sad. You can never count on these liars to live up to their word. He now knows you weren't bluffing, and like the gutless pussy he and his ilk usually are, he's backing out. Getting them to live up to their word on a bet is like pulling teeth. I had the same problem with the Lying Fraud raiders last year across the street. Finally everybody shamed him into living up to his word, but not worth the hassle for a few hundred $$$$.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
NFL just said "Fuck Trump we're not listening to you".

How fucking wrong are all the MAGA racist idiots?

Monkey Fucker? Alfiestiffer? Fair Warning,
? Raybino?

Cha, cha, cha changes
About Fucking Time. But gotta give him credit for FINALLY getting it. Now lets see Jerrah and some of the other Conservative owners back his words with action and allow for peaceful proest.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I Wouldn't Have Apologized for Anything.

Protest Your Social Justice on Your Own Time.

Go March Through The Streets Where You Live.

No One wants to See Knees on Ground Before Football Games.

NFL doesn't need a Nazi like you as a fan. Without black players there wouldn't be an NFL. Black Lives Matter. The ignorance of the MAGA people is massive.

"I proudly support people that steal millions from charity".
-MAGA People

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Sad. You can never count on these liars to live up to their word. He now knows you weren't bluffing, and like the gutless pussy he and his ilk usually are, he's backing out. Getting them to live up to their word on a bet is like pulling teeth. I had the same problem with the Lying Fraud raiders last year across the street. Finally everybody shamed him into living up to his word, but not worth the hassle for a few hundred $$$$.

lol hope i can sleep over this. did runner post up- nope
i will ask you to post a bet we agreed on..........i will wait......

my word was? everyone shamed me. u 2 clowns..........lol
you of all people #2 sheep
i know he's lying, claimed months ago he donated to omar. he was called out then. still waiting for the proof.........

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
About Fucking Time. But gotta give him credit for FINALLY getting it. Now lets see Jerrah and some of the other Conservative owners back his words with action and allow for peaceful proest.
I don't think anyone has a problem with this on either side of the fence despite all statistics saying there is no bias with cops and who they mistreat/kill. I just don't see the problem with a true American (one of the beast) expressing the love he has for his country.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So the NFL didn't exist in the 40's? LOL.

NFL made it clear today that they don't want Nazis like you as a fan. Black Lives Matter.

4 years ago today Donald Trump Jr was exchanging emails with the Russians planning an attack on America's democratic election process. That 4 years included 19,000 lies by Trump.

"I proudly support people that steal millions from charity".
- MAGA People

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
lol hope i can sleep over this. did runner post up- nope
i will ask you to post a bet we agreed on..........i will wait......

my word was? everyone shamed me. u 2 clowns..........lol
you of all people #2 sheep
i know he's lying, claimed months ago he donated to omar. he was called out then. still waiting for the proof.........
If he posts up, do you agree to? Asking for a friend. A yes or no will suffice.

Valuist

EOG Master
Jenkins and the rest of the Saints have accepted Brees apology and are ready to move on, I really think by the time the season starts this will largely be forgotten

The fact that it even happened leads me to believe Payton doesn't have control of the locker room. I know it looks like Brees vs Jenkins but Payton does have a role in this. You keep player conflicts in house.

And the fans yelling "f-ck you, Drew Brees? Low class imbeciles.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
If he posts up, do you agree to? Asking for a friend. A yes or no will suffice.
ask your friend how he going to prove he was at blm and donated to omar that is believable.
why would i blindly agree to a bet.
take this bet, dolphins -, after the game i will tell you - what price....lol or i should take runners word

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
ask your friend how he going to prove he was at blm and donated to omar that is believable.
A simple yes or no will suffice. He says he has pictures that prove he was there. You claim he doesn't. If he posts up, will you? Your Omar nonsense has nothing to do with THIS bet. If you're a gutless pussy that's now backing out, just say so. No harm no foul. You realize he wasn't bluffing and you want to save your money. Probably a smart move.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
guesser, i say i just bought a new $600, 000 rolls. post up and i will show you a pic of me standing next to it.......

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Ill show a credit card statement for proof of donation. I show picture of sign I took at the rally. I refernced the sign in this thread before you thought you trapped me.

The sign says cancel racist pigs. Being held by a girl, in a grass field on a sunny day.

Go back a few pages and I made a post referencing this sign.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
A simple yes or no will suffice. He says he has pictures that prove he was there. You claim he doesn't. If he posts up, will you? Your Omar nonsense has nothing to do with THIS bet. If you're a gutless pussy that's now backing out, just say so. No harm no foul. You realize he wasn't bluffing and you want to save your money. Probably a smart move.
lol you crack me up. my original post was omar and blm, look it up, whos moving the goal post.......lol
a pic of what is going to prove it. a blm sign, pic of any white guy...lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Ill show a credit card statement for proof of donation. I show picture of sign I took at the rally. I refernced the sign in this thread before you thought you trapped me.

The sign says cancel racist pigs. Being held by a girl, in a grass field on a sunny day.

kane

EOG master
The fact that it even happened leads me to believe Payton doesn't have control of the locker room. I know it looks like Brees vs Jenkins but Payton does have a role in this. You keep player conflicts in house.

And the fans yelling "f-ck you, Drew Brees? Low class imbeciles.

What's Payton supposed to do, this isn't college where Nick Saban can control everything his players do, these are grown men who can tweet whatever they want, and take to social media, and it's not like the season is going on where the players and coaches see each other all the time, everyone is separated and doing their own thing, right now there isn't a locker room. I agree with you about the fans yelling F you, Brees has done more for the city of NO than probably any other athlete and doesn't deserve that type of treatment, he's built enough capital in that city to make a mistake, and he's apologized twice

alfie

EOG Dedicated

sign says, by a girl in a grass field..........lol
i prefer a girl on a grassy knoll.....put down the crack pipe..........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Negative.

Who do you call when police murder someone?

Cancel Racist Pigs!

Here is the post I made yesterday where Dumb Alfie thought he had my trapped.

I made those 2 statements because i remember those 2 signs. I actually took a picture of Cancel Racist Pigs. I can post that one.

Is Dumb Alfie a stiff?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

I made those 2 statements because i remember those 2 signs. I actually took a picture of Cancel Racist Pigs. I can post that one.

Is Dumb Alfie a stiff?
with a girl on grass or smoking grass.........lol
girl white, black or martian..

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Is Dumb Alfie a stiff?
He's not a stiff. He's a gutless pussy who offers a bet, and when it's accepted backs down. He's not posting up. The equivilent of not shaking on a bet. He is what he is. Good job exposing him but we already knew.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
sign says, by a girl in a grass field..........lol
i prefer a girl on a grassy knoll.....put down the crack pipe........

Dumb Alfie you're a stiff. Sign is being held by a women and you can tell its at a rally i was at yesterday. You see other protesters in the picture i took.

The sign reads "Cancel racist pigs".

Im gonna post it within a few days along with pictures I have from other rallies. Like "Keep familes together rally" or "Nobody is above the Law".
I have a lot of rally pictures but only took one from yesterday. "Cancel Racist Pigs". Picture of a pig wearing a police hat, framed in a red circle with a red X. cancel.

Dumb Alfie is a stiff. Never seen him honor a losing bet.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
lol you crack me up. my original post was omar and blm, look it up, whos moving the goal post.......lol
a pic of what is going to prove it. a blm sign, pic of any white guy...lol
I see he's agreeing to the Omar stuff also. But of course, you won't because we all see you're a gutless pussy who makes a statement agreeing to a bet, but won't confirm it, and then backs down.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
He's not a stiff. He's a gutless pussy who offers a bet, and when it's accepted backs down. He's not posting up. The equivilent of not shaking on a bet. He is what he is. Good job exposing him but we already knew.
lol, u 2 way too funny
i made a bet yesterday, but wait till tonight to hear how he is going to prove it....ic
guesser, go watch some wrestling and improve your mind........
i really got exposed........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie you're a stiff. Sign is being held by a women and you can tell its at a rally i was at yesterday. You see other protesters in the picture i took.

The sign reads "Cancel racist pigs".

Im gonna post it within a few days along with pictures I have from other rallies. Like "Keep familes together rally" or "Nobody is above the Law".
I have a lot of rally pictures but only took one from yesterday. "Cancel Racist Pigs". Picture of a pig wearing a police hat, framed in a red circle with a red X. cancel.

Dumb Alfie is a stiff. Never seen him honor a losing bet.
you said the girl was wearing what color dress holding a birthday cake......
gtfo.......lol

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Thanks, always well said by you as usual. I actual made the local news. They rally was 75% 25% under 30. I was a controversial protester because I brought a Anti Trump sign to a BLM rally. Mostly young speakers that don't get it. They would say "this is not political" this is not about Democrat or Republican. I disagreed and shouted out between speakers "all you young people need to register and vote blue no matter who". "I would yell vote out Moscow Mitch". "i would yell out a joke "Why did the Orange chicken cross the road". That got a great reaction. But the you high school and college organizers don't get how important voting is in order for change to happen. I got a lot of support from my older peers but the young people don't get what an anti Trump sign has to do with a BLM rally.

There were actually around 20 nice size BLM rallies throughout the suburbs of Chicago yesterday

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
lol....

go watch kamala wrestle on youtube, you'll feel better.......

No worries. I knew you were a stiff. When you smear others of being a stiff based on lies and hearsay there's a great probability you were a lying stiff. Its called projection.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
who lied you or palmtree........lol

That's what this is all about. You said I lied about a donation to Omar and about attending a BLM rally. We bet you stiffed. Your pattern of falsely accusing my of lies is pathological. So obviously its not me that lies, obviously Palmtree's hearsay was a lie. And obviously you're a lying right wing stiffing scumbag that doesn't like girls, claiming they are all lesbians.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
That's what this is all about. You said I lied about a donation to Omar and about attending a BLM rally. We bet you stiffed. Your pattern of falsely accusing my of lies is pathological. So obviously its not me that lies, obviously Palmtree's hearsay was a lie. And obviously you're a lying right wing stiffing scumbag that doesn't like girls, claiming they are all lesbians.

why or what reason did palmtree have to lie.....you have already been outed, so make it good..........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
why or what reason did palmtree have to lie.....you have already been outed, so make it good..........

Stiffer, your question is extremely stupid. That's why I call you Dumb Alfie. You've asked me this question before and the reason why Palmtree smeared me is obvious. You constantly falsely accuse me of lying. This thread is a perfect example. You don't like girls because they're lesbians? Wow

Are you gonna pay up or are you stiffing? You're an obvious stiffer. And Palmtree was a massive MAGA prick. He died from bad karma. And I'm the biggest Trump hater on earth. MAGA pricks aren't fond of Trump haters. He tried to smear me with lies. Then he died. Who you gonna call when a massive MAGA prick dies. Probably a MAGA prick that doesn't like girls. Dumb Alfie got called to take over with the smear campaign.

Gotta remember Alfie the Scumbag proudly supports a scumbag that steals millions from charity? That's inexplicable and indefensible. Scumbag right wing stiff. Never seen Stiffing Alfie honor a losing bet in my life.

Last edited: