Manchester United going to offer 55 Million Euros for Bayern Munich striker Thomas M?ller

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated
[h=3]Manchester United sent Bayern offer of 55 million euros!!![/h]
rumors of this offer floating around till January, now it seems that Luis van Gaal becomes serious

Is it worth the most lethal German football so much? It seems that ...

Thomas Muller could this winter, if Bayern and he agree that, to become the new football player Manchester United. Numerous English and German media reported that the United sent a formal bid for Bayern Germany's most dangerous attacker, who is whole 55 million.
Worthy Muller, who is 26 years old, so? More or less? Judge for yourself, but the last word will certainly champion of Germany, who has enough money to reject more than 55 million.
Muller Bayern child, who in 2008 moved from B to A, it is precisely at the time when the current manager of United, Louis van Gaal, was the first coach of the Bavarians.
Until now scored 110 goals in 279 appearances for Bayern, with 26 goals in 62 matches in Germany, with which this year became the world champion. Miller has ten goals scored in World Cups, although it has only 26 years and is a serious candidate to surpass the rest of his career and the famous Da Lima (15) and older compatriot, the new recorder, Miroslav Klose (16).
British "Daily Star" states that Miller asked his manager to provide him with a transfer this winter with "Allianz Arena", although it is difficult to understand why.

Re: Manchester United going to offer 55 Million Euros for Bayern Munich striker Thomas M?ller

LVG Is a mug,I dont give a flying fuck what hes done in the past.
United are terrible,hard to argue theyve improved since Moyes was sacked.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Re: Manchester United going to offer 55 Million Euros for Bayern Munich striker Thomas M?ller

Pay the man his money!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Dude needs to chill. You guys were without 2 of your best attacking players against Barcelona (Robben and Ribery) and you held them scoreless in leg 1 for 76 minutes until one of the best soccer players in the world delivered.

All is not lost. He should relax.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Dude needs to chill. You guys were without 2 of your best attacking players against Barcelona (Robben and Ribery) and you held them scoreless in leg 1 for 76 minutes until one of the best soccer players in the world delivered.

All is not lost. He should relax.

well , I think Messi is the undisputed #1 at the moment , thats true

ajt

EOG Dedicated

Tough blow for your favorite club.