Mandatory payout Pick 6 @ Northfield Park on November 27

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The 20¢ Northfield Park Single Six (a unique combination Pick-6) carryover continues to grow as the wager was hit with multiple tickets on Sunday, pushing the carryover to $136,274.

This Wednesday (November 27) marks a mandatory payout date for the Single Six.

The 20¢ Northfield Single Six offers a low 14% takeout rate and carries over 50% of its nightly pool until it is solved by a single combination.

The 20¢ Northfield Single Six is offered nightly in the ninth race.

Source: www.harnesslink.com

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A 14% takeout rate is appreciated.

Especially over a six-race series.

The Stronach 5 still leads the way at 12%.

Any 10% takeouts out there?

I'm tired of the confiscatory rates of 20, 25 or even 30 and 31%.

Don't play a trifecta at Penn National, home of the highest takeout rates in the country.

#Gouging

michael777

EOG Dedicated
the 6 races today will be the crookedest races you will ever see,all 6 races have already been predetermined,trust me on that

richsox24

EOG Master
the 6 races today will be the crookedest races you will ever see,all 6 races have already been predetermined,trust me on that
Northfield has been doing stuff like this for years and years.

As enticing as it is to play, I pass on these bets with Northfield.

Valuist

EOG Master
See their ads all the time. Giving away a Mercedes every Tuesday for a month. Their racing can't get me there but the car giveaway might.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Management is estimating a pool of $400,000 tonight.

A total of $104,000 was bet across seven pools in the eighth race tonight.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
John,

Do you have a pick 6 ticket? And, if you do, are you still alive and to which horses? If you are still alive, I hope you hit it or get it.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Northfield Park is the harness equivalent of Gulfstream Park with the way they post zero minutes to post for 10-15 minutes.

Tsk tsk.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like Mountaineer Park's promptness where scheduled post time is actual post time.

Like an on-time airline.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It will be easy to judge the overlay value of tonight's Pick 6 pool covering races 9-14.

There is a Pick 4 offered tonight with the same 14% takeout in races 11-14.

blueline

EOG Master
I went three deep to get the winner and I should never have used the 4....should have had the 9 but missed the driver change

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
#2 Miss Mini Missions wins the 11th race.

Closing odds of 5/1 for a horse listed at 20/1 on the morning line.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I like Mountaineer Park's promptness where scheduled post time is actual post time.

Like an on-time airline.

nyra is the same way.. love it. Even though, I’ve temporarily quit horses. Too much of a grind and went months without winning big. It wasn’t fun anymore, and that’s always a sign to take a long break