March EOG zone (first 15 posters to sign can play for a possible huge prize)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: March EOG zone (first 15 posters to sign can play for a possible huge prize)

If it did get up that high, i guarantee bigdaddy would disappear from the forums and stiff every last person. You should see the fit he threw over losing a 500 freeplay, almost a month later and he still wants to kill me for putting him on tilt.

dont normally disagree with you Bricker, but i dont think BD would stiff anyone...Could u imagine like the first 7-10 winning though, would be crazy shit..I did see he wanted your ass in the ring, he gets his hands on you somehow, u might be calling uncle..Stick and move! 91023i2ndw;l

Re: March EOG zone (first 15 posters to sign can play for a possible huge prize)

Lol tuckman you are right about the stick and move....but if my calculations are correct this thing would be about 60k after everyone wins their game, and i just cant see him writing out a 4k check to 14 random people and keeping 4k for himself. We will never know, that i am sure of.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Lol tuckman you are right about the stick and move....but if my calculations are correct this thing would be about 60k after everyone wins their game, and i just cant see him writing out a 4k check to 14 random people and keeping 4k for himself. We will never know, that i am sure of.

i stopped figuring it out when at like 10 wins, there is zero concerns as im going first anyways..Lets hope he dont take ML when i say take the 2.5 :yay

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

shdw

in the first comment, u say nobody will give a crap at $2, then the next comment u ask if BJ will take wagers of 10k come the last few bets..

if it gets up to that high, i almost positive posters wont care if it started with .05 or 100 bucks

I think u kinda misunderstood me.....the point is it won't get that high because on one cares about $2

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

$10k, 90% of the forum would stiff......is BD an exception...highly doubt it.....

he doesn't gamble high stakes (he says) so $10k is life changing....share it with strangers? hmmmm

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I think u kinda misunderstood me.....the point is it won't get that high because on one cares about $2

all good man, not sure why but Timely sent me a text a few ago saying he wanted to bed u over his derrick rose poster, sick fuck he is

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Brick u SOB, I have to yell at you in all the forums!!!!!!!!

I hope big daddy enjoys your delicious left leg.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

all good man, not sure why but Timely sent me a text a few ago saying he wanted to bed u over his derrick rose poster, sick fuck he is

lol....timely has been bugging me to buy him a new DRose poster cause his jizz is dried up all over the ones he has.....there is even a penis-sized hole in his wall from the time he bought the fathead

Brick u SOB, I have to yell at you in all the forums!!!!!!!!

I hope big daddy enjoys your delicious left leg.
lol i suppose i better do a zone pretty soon to make up for my loss

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

lol....timely has been bugging me to buy him a new DRose poster cause his jizz is dried up all over the ones he has.....there is even a penis-sized hole in his wall from the time he bought the fathead
Shit.

BigDaddy can't keep certain posters out IMO.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

2 spots still open

miners if you want in let me know and you can have 1 of them

1. Tuckman
2. GamblingMike
3. JakePeavy21
4. D-Hustle
5. Gynecologist
6. KZBOLT
7. Deluxer
8. Perfect Storm
9. truthseeker
10. wiskers
11. Iona
12. trytrytry
13. dreamjob

BigDaddy

EOG Master

big daddy....did u steal this idea from me?

if so maybe a few comments to consider:

1) for $2 no one gives a crap. not to mention split 15 ways is still not worth a crap. (i.e. people won't care)
2) how big do you anticipate the bets getting (i.e. at -110 vig what will bets 10,11,12 look like). I ask because if you have a $10,000 bet, u think ur betjm will handle it?
3) suggestion....if it is $2, have 10 guys chip in $2....then do a 10-man starting at $20.....much more interest if they have a few $ invested.

4) lol at you asking me questions a few days ago ironing out the details....just be honest and i'd explain better

yes shadow i took the idea from you and going to use it here

is that ok?

considering scotty has my limits to a max of $500 if we were to get that high i would transfer the funds over to the greek where my limits are much higher.

it takes about 5 minutes to transfer funds to the greek so i dont see it delaying anything if it would need done.

this is just something fun to do and if it would somehow hit it would be around 2k a person

not fucking bad for $2

if people are worried about me placing these bets i can transfer a few bucks to tuckman and he can fucking do it.

some of you guys are really something else.

to everyone that just said in and wants to do it

gl and lets have fun.

this will not start until monday.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

if i missed anyone on my list let me know but i dont think i did

as the 2 whiners brick and timely are not allowed in to begin with.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

but if my calculations are correct this thing would be about 60k after everyone wins their game, and i just cant see him writing out a 4k check to 14 random people and keeping 4k for himself. We will never know, that i am sure of.

damn you suck at math.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i have a better idea to ease the minds of a few of you

if it gets to 1k as that would be the max i could win at betjam

500 to 500 assuming its +100 bet

if it gets to 1k i will then do the 15 transfers to the players and it will be up to them to place the bet going forward for their portion of the wager

BTW brick if this hits i get nothing

i am not 1 of the 15 playing.

does that sound like a better solution?

once again players must have a betjam acct# before the contest starting date.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

This sounds like fun. When will it kick off?

I used to look at the chart of wagers at just +100 odds, doubling everyday. Just starting with $1 and winning 17 days in a row at +100 odds gets you over 131K (regardless of limits etc). Seems that for just a buck it would actually happen once every 100K tries, lol. If it only was that easy.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

monday do you want in?

you would be #15 if miners gets in

so you would have some serious pressure if it went that far

can you handle it?

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

At that level I would have to consult with every sharp on the forums, but other than that, I can handle it :)

damn you suck at math.

ok pig daddy, how much would this end up at if you hit 15 winners in a row betting the whole balance each time? Assuming reduced juice and some +even plays i think im close.

Hope everyone knows this is just monopoly money, his last 2 bucks went to the value menu at mcdonalds.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Chunky sounds like PO by not letting certain people in his contests - looks like him too.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'll get in if theres still room

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: cleaned up the bigdaddy zone thread

i cleaned it up..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

thanks tuck

sometimes you just have to throw out the trash

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Chunk is going to take the money in run after the 10th level. $500 is an awful lot of value meals.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

This message is hidden because Timely Hero is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

^

that is a thing of beauty

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

enough TH
Why? This is the same shit PO would do - start contests (I never join free contests anyway) and exclude people he didn't like. You would rip into him for doing the exact same thing PigDaddy is doing. :finger004

BigDaddy

EOG Master

might have to bring out the stun gun for this lad

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

whoa

bump

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Why? This is the same shit PO would do - start contests (I never join free contests anyway) and exclude people he didn't like. You would rip into him for doing the exact same thing PigDaddy is doing. :finger004

the difference between PO and BD is PO has scammed, killed, and murdered every person he has come in contact with, BD hasnt scammed 1 person that i'm aware of..I asked u to just let it go, seems like enough of a reason? He wont bother you in the main forum and u do the same, have fun in the asylum..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

BigDaddy is the biggest, literally, little bitch on the planet. I'd punt his skull into the Indian Ocean.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

i catch shit for saying this but I have done a bunch of transactions w/ PO over the years....never scammed by him once.

he does bitch a shitload in contests that make you wanna poke his eyes out (esp when he's angleshooting)....but just telling it like it is.

(I dont condone his elvis-peddling, animal killing lifestyle.....just trying to give him some credibility)

the difference between PO and BD is PO has scammed, killed, and murdered every person he has come in contact with, BD hasnt scammed 1 person that i'm aware of..I asked u to just let it go, seems like enough of a reason? He wont bother you in the main forum and u do the same, have fun in the asylum..
Tuckman, at some point you need to sit there and think that maybe there is some reason we are going after this poster. Bigdaddy is a piece of shit that tried to get my personal information from no less than 3 posters because he thinks i put him on tilt. He lost 5k sbr points after that and he went nuts. If you think there is any chance he sends real money to people for some random contest you are nuts. Pigdaddy is a piece of shit loser that needs help in life and we are doing nothing but helping him realize it if you ask me. He bet on bad lines to try to screw over whalewager and ever since has had it out for me. Bottom of the barrel broke dick, and thats the truth.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Bricker, feel free to attack him all you want, all i asked was its not done in the main forum, thats all man..Have at him in the asylum..

Him trying to obtain your personal info is definately a bit creepy, so i see where u are coming from..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i never bet any bad lines.

brick you are going off

i love it

Apple

Banned

Reminds me of goodfellas when they robbed Lufthansa and instead of paying out, Deniro just killed them lol..