March EOG zone (first 15 posters to sign can play for a possible huge prize)

Re: March EOG zone (first 15 posters to sign can play for a possible huge prize)

Thanks fat boy, im showing you how a real zone is done over at SP....and if we lose that one i will probably keep on going until we win one. Have fun with your two dollar femmy contests chunk.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: March EOG zone (first 15 posters to sign can play for a possible huge prize)

i think we just might have to not have this afterall

it seems some are just out to ruin things.

sad its really sad

brick go put your picks in all year for points instead of cash

if you pm me next year i can help you make that 1 time deposit of $50 :LMAO

BigDaddy

EOG Master

you know you are under the skin of a poster when all they got is name calling

come at me with something better it gets old after awhile.

you don't see me calling you names do you?

lol

Timetopay

EOG Master

brick and timely took the fun out of this and i was just about to put my name in the mix

Im to sad now to compete

:shoot:

If anyone wants a shot at some real money come join the contest over here that i put real money up for, not chump change like fat daddy!

Oh, by the way if pig daddy doesnt want to hold this gay little contest anymore sombody that wants to run it can pm me and i will put $20 down for a 15 person zone....we dont need $2 contests around here, how embarrasing.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

sounds good

run with it

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

This sounds like fun. When will it kick off?

I used to look at the chart of wagers at just +100 odds, doubling everyday. Just starting with $1 and winning 17 days in a row at +100 odds gets you over 131K (regardless of limits etc). Seems that for just a buck it would actually happen once every 100K tries, lol. If it only was that easy.

same numbers run from $1 at -110 vig. look at the difference....$71,515.50

Re: cleaned up the bigdaddy zone thread

yeah i bet you are happy fatty, save you 2 bucks brokie

BigDaddy

EOG Master

just using +100 on every play

15 plays in a row starting at $2 would turn into $32,768

BigDaddy

EOG Master

but brick seems a little slow and thinks it would be around 60k

lol

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in if you need one more??

BigDaddy

EOG Master

unless brick can loan me $2

this contest is a no go

i lost my last $2 on marquette

someone told me it was a game of the year lock

sorry guys

lol

Yeah, i said that some people might have plays that are + money but you are too retarded to understand lol....maybe the fat blocked your eyes jajajajaja

this contest is a no go

sorry guys

looks like ramen noodles for you huh brokedick? jajajaja

BigDaddy

EOG Master

tomato soup and grilled cheese all week

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

this contest is a no go

sorry guys

WTF? So you have all the guys sign up for this contest, and now you can't because you don't have $2?

lol big daddy is stupid and thinks nobody will be playing +money plays...how stupid is he?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

kinger

brick was right

what else can i say?

tsorry

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

this contest is a no go

sorry guys
Who called it a game of the year or a lock?

1. +4
2. +8
3. +16
4. +32
5. +64
6. +128
7. +256
8. +512
9. +1024
10. +2048
11. +4096
12. +8192
13. +16384
14. +32768
15. +65536

lol

1. +4
2. +8
3. +16
4. +32
5. +64
6. +128
7. +256
8. +512
9. +1024
10. +2048
11. +4096
12. +8192
13. +16384
14. +32768
15. +65536

lol, a little slow

Timetopay

EOG Master

brick is ruining everything

probably the 13 guys on that list would love to give u his info for free at this point as he made them lose like 10 grand a piece

Lucky for me nobody on that list has my info! Bigdaddy was trying to stiff for over 30k before they even won it, trying to say it would only be 30k lol. Hes a little slow.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

1. +4
2. +8
3. +16
4. +32
5. +64
6. +128
7. +256
8. +512
9. +1024
10. +2048
11. +4096
12. +8192
13. +16384
14. +32768
15. +65536

After which game did Bricker start using the calculator? I'll say between 6 and 7 :LMAO

Hey i am not on trial here kinger lol, pigdaddy is a little slow jajajajaja

jajaja maybe we can call him "BigDummy" now or maybe "ImSlowDaddy" lol:LMAO

Hey bigdaddy maybe your sausage fingers couldnt push the right buttons on the calculator so you only came up with around 30K lol, or maybe you were "pre" stiffing which would be stiffing before you actually won haha.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

How long will we continue to get updates from Bricker? Over-Under This Friday @ Noon.

Over!!!!!!! That sumbitch is going to eat his words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

Are we going to do this? I know it's only 2 bucks but it seems really fun. We will all be rooting for whatever the guy that is up in the lineup picks. Everyone sweating it out together

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

FAIL! You went under, way under! You were wrong Father........!!!!