MARCH MADNESS.............................................

UofM2003

EOG Addicted
Re: MARCH MADNESS.............................................

You better start praying obsessively and sacrifice some sort of living animal for a UK 'W'. I will be rootin' hard for UK, but I will be more than shocked to see them win this game...

I AGREE.. BUT $50... TAKE A SHOT...

LIKE MEMPHIS -3 1ST HALF..... 5 UNITS:cocktail

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

good luck, I hope for both of us that UK pulls one out of their asses...

i think memphis and usc will get there. wish i could hedge with some kansas money but the half score looks like i am locked in.:+clueless

joelatti

Chuck you didn't like Tenn to make it to the sweet 16???

How fast one game will make anyone's head spin....Right

AMEN.... I MAY HAVE TO GO WATCH THE TENNESSEE/OSU GAME.........

SEC RULES AGAIN:cocktail

Good luck with the 2nd half play Chuck.....I had MSU in the 1st half / game. If I would have seen this....I woulda banged it. Seems your doing well with the halftime plays in the tournaments. Go figure!!:cheers

MIGHT BE A PATTERN. WITH THESE 2ND HALF BETS.. JUST MAYBE. :LMAO

WILL BE IN VEGAS THIS YEAR FOR THE NBA PLAYOFFS OPENING OPENING WEEKEND..

ANYONE WANNA MEET THERE FOR SOME 2ND HALF ACTIONS. WILL BE FUN.:cocktail

<TABLE class=contents cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><FORM name=reports onsubmit="return false;" action=reports-s-wagers.html method=get><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=report-title>
Parlay/Teaser Wager Report: Unsettled </TD><TD class=headline vAlign=bottom align=right>Generated: Thu Mar 22, 02:31 EDT 2007 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=report-table colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3><HR width="100%" color=#999999 SIZE=1><TR class=report-table-row><TD>03/22/2007 02:31:01 <TD>3 Play 5.0 point Teaser: Wagered $50.00 to win $70.00 <TD>Unsettled <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 61 3/22 <TD>TEXAS A&M VS MEMPHIS (NCAA SOUTH REGIONAL) <TD>MEMPHIS +3.5 (+5.0) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 63 3/22 <TD>TENNESSEE VS OHIO ST (NCAA SOUTH REGIONAL) <TD>TENNESSEE +5.0 (+5.0) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB125 3/23 <TD>VANDERBILT VS GEORGETOWN (NCAA EAST REGIONAL) <TD>VANDERBILT +7.5 (+5.0) <TR><TD colSpan=3><HR width="100%" color=#999999 SIZE=1>
:party
<TR class=report-table-row><TD>03/22/2007 02:29:59 <TD>6 Play Parlay: Wagered $50.00 to win $61236.40 <TD>Unsettled <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 61 3/22 <TD>TEXAS A&M VS MEMPHIS (NCAA SOUTH REGIONAL) <TD>MEMPHIS (+140) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 63 3/22 <TD>TENNESSEE VS OHIO ST (NCAA SOUTH REGIONAL) <TD>TENNESSEE (+180) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 65 3/22 <TD>SOUTHERN ILLINOIS VS KANSAS (NCAA WEST REGIONAL) <TD>SOUTHERN ILLINOIS (+400) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB125 3/23 <TD>VANDERBILT VS GEORGETOWN (NCAA EAST REGIONAL) <TD>VANDERBILT (+280) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB127 3/23 <TD>USC VS NORTH CAROLINA (NCAA EAST REGIONAL) <TD>USC (+300) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB129 3/23 <TD>UNLV VS OREGON (NCAA MIDWEST REGIONAL) <TD>UNLV (+140) <TR><TD colSpan=3>:party <HR width="100%" color=#999999 SIZE=1><TR class=report-table-row><TD>03/18/2007 22:38:03 <TD>5 Play Parlay: Wagered $20.00 to win $255.60 <TD>Unsettled <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 61 3/22 <TD>TEXAS A&M VS MEMPHIS (NCAA SOUTH REGIONAL) <TD>TEXAS A&M (-140) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 63 3/22 <TD>TENNESSEE VS OHIO ST (NCAA SOUTH REGIONAL) <TD>OHIO ST (-200) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB 65 3/22 <TD>SOUTHERN ILLINOIS VS KANSAS (NCAA WEST REGIONAL) <TD>KANSAS (-450) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB125 3/23 <TD>VANDERBILT VS GEORGETOWN (NCAA EAST REGIONAL) <TD>VANDERBILT (+280) <TR class=report-table-row><TD>CB131 3/23 <TD>BUTLER VS FLORIDA (NCAA MIDWEST REGIONAL) <TD>FLORIDA (-650) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD class=bottom vAlign=bottom height="100%"><HR align=right width="100%" color=#9a9a9a SIZE=1><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px" vAlign=top align=left>Contact Us | Rules & Regulations | FAQ | GA</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>? 2007 World Sports Exchange</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></FORM></TBODY></TABLE>
SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA HAVE A LITTLE FUN.....

THINK THEY WOULD REALLY PAY THE BIG ONE??? I KNOW THEY WILL.

WSEX PAID ME OVER $10,000 ON A $48 DERBY TRI-BOX LAST YEAR.

THEY ARE THE BEST.:smokesmal

DON'T SAY THAT IT CAN'T HAPPEN. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AND IF THE DOGS START BARKING TODAY. WELL.... SEE YOU ON THE BEACH.

P.S.

I LOVE THE VOLS +5... I THINK WE WILL SEE +6 OR MAORE AS JOE PUB WILL BE ALL OVER THEM JUST LIKE THEY WERE AGAINST FLORIDA IN FOOTBALL.

SEC RULES AGAIN. DAMN THIS IS GETTING OLD. :houra

GO BIG ORANGE............:houra

HOPE OHIO STATE MAKES IT A LITTLE CLOSER SO I CAN UNLOAD ON TENNESSEE ONE MORE TIME TONIGHT.

:party

I don't think the Buckeyes are gonna make it close enough for a halftime play tonight Chuck.....but I'll still be lookin!!

WOW.....

HOW CAN YOU NOT BET OSU -7 AT THE HALF WHICH WOULD GIVE YOU THE BUCKEYES +10 FOR THE GAME WHEN THE WERE LAYING 5..

YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE NUTS TO BET TENNESSEE..

PUT ME DOWN FOR BEING A COMPLETE AND TOTAL IDIOT...

TENNESSEE.......... +7 ....5 UNITS:cocktail

I knew it was coming........I normally jump all over those 5 unit plays Chuck, but I got a shit-load on the Vols for the game. You and Micelli both loved them....who the fuck wouldn't take them?? Good "Chuck" Luck with the 2nd half wager!:party :cheers

joelatti

Nice hit on UCLA, but gave all of it back on Tenn....sometimes it is that easy, when it looks that easy........

no...

just one of the biggest choke jobs EVER in the ncaa.

unreal choke...:doh1

Choke Artists...hit a fucking ft and they win...WOuld also add Oden is the most overhyped player in CBB...

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Sorry I mushed it guys. Tenn is a joke! I gave all my profits back. I an like 1-7 and even can you say poor money management. Story of my life!

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Hey Chuck read this funny sh*t from your lover cannon. What's this clowns deal? :LMAO

Let me tell you bozos that run this site if you want me to continue to post on this site with these plays I get from my friends that are large books . I want two fvckin things. I want that loser and tout Chuck Luck off the site for good and I mean forever and take all his ghosts with him and I want either some extra bonus money if I send money to one of the sponsor books that support this site or I want to get paid to post on this site. Dirty and I have a thread with 50,000 views and I want some compensation like everyone else gets. If my demands are not met after the NCAA I will vanish into the wind.

dirty

EOG Master

Lucky...Cannon has not started anything in this thread...you keep trying to stir up shit .. you will be back on Post review.... You are on thin ice... and if you go on Post Review..it will be a long time before you are off

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Sorry Dirty I forgot your Cannon's best pal. You let him write anything he wants about people (chuck) but if we respond we get threaten with post review. Real nice..

This place is a joke!:LMAO

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

I am sorry I will try to be good promise. I don't want to go back to jail...:cool:

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

And Now Back to Gambling. 5* U$C 2nd Half +8 -105 Good Luck All

:+excited-

dirty

EOG Master

Sorry Dirty I forgot your Cannon's best pal. You let him write anything he wants about people (chuck) but if we respond we get threaten with post review. Real nice..

This place is a joke!:LMAO

Has nothing to do with it.... He has been in the Dump... he brought one post up cause I asked a question.... He has stayed out of Chucks threads Like we asked... Did you do that :+clueless

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

I told you I will be a good boy going forward. Point taken. I just don't want to here trash from that punk (cannon) again!

junior51

Banned

dirty,why do you let cannon in chucks thread,you warn him once a day but do nothing.tell me the last time i bashed.i spoke to chuck were cool.:cheers