Marco D'Angelo with a page from Fezzik's "Tout 101 service playbook"

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Marco has to have one of the worst records of any tout on the Wagertalk site long term. When I see his slop posted it usually is complete dogshit! If I saw it earlier I would have gone in automatic fade mode.

Heim

EOG Master
It's guys like Marco that makes me wonder how they pay bills. They are all on commission, how many stay with him
long term? Not many! He does restaurant reviews, sometimes I wonder if he moonlights as a food server. No joke
the guy that serves us at a popular Mex restaurant looks just like him.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
He's a part owner of wageryalk so he isn't hurting for money.

But his handicapping methods haven't evolved from the 80s and he didn't win in the 80s either

Just promote absolutely meaningless winning streaks of 5-1 runs in specific sports (3* cbb totals) and promote promote promote

I would love to get him on the poker table and ask about his days at pregame and how that all shook out. Yes that would be exciting to hear

railbird

EOG Master

But his handicapping methods haven't evolved from the 80s and he didn't win in the 80s either

Just promote absolutely meaningless winning streaks of 5-1 runs in specific sports (3* cbb totals) and promote promote promote

I would love to get him on the poker table and ask about his days at pregame and how that all shook out. Yes that would be exciting to hear
fez is not a handicapper, he is a steam chaser, gives his customers games that have already moved and pretends they were his sides

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I wonder if Tim Trushel ever got back in the business.
I heard he got on deep that last year. 6 figures deep.

Had to sell the business to help pay

Haven't heard his name in a long time but I agree he did well on the radio shows in terms of sounding Knowledgeable

But knowing and betting aren't the same

Heim

EOG Master

I never go on there. What's the revenue stream?

Affiliate deals?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I wonder if Tim Trushel ever got back in the business.

I don't think so, his wife gave him the ultimatum to get out of Vegas, they moved to Tennessee. Ironically, his picks were profitable over the long run, the only other profitable capper at Sportsmemo was Erin Rynning.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I don't think so, his wife gave him the ultimatum to get out of Vegas, they moved to Tennessee. Ironically, his picks were profitable over the long run, the only other profitable capper at Sportsmemo was Erin Rynning.
Funny his plays were profitable yet he got in deep betting

Makes you wonder

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Maybe he went big on his 10,000 unit Lock of the Year? He seemed like one of the better handicappers I tracked and he was quite smooth on radio or wherever their tout show was on.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
It's odd that trushel had a front row to some very sharp minds just like Ken the shrink and it didn't turn out well for eachbof them

Sad