Marco is back - Big Play Tonight

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S UNDERDOG GAME OF WEEK

Another easy winner yesterday as Milwaukee Won 5-1moving our current streak to 12-3 in Baseball. Today Marco is releasing his UNDERDOG GAME OF THE WEEK. This play is supported by a 19-9, 17-7 and 34-19situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S UNDERDOG GAME OF THE WEEK for $15. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

Was $25.00, Now $15.00 | MLB

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S 5% NL GAME OF MONTH

BIG PLAY ALERT: Marco’s 4% Underdog Game of the Week on Seattle was an easy 10-0 Winner. Marco said in his analysis that Mike Leake was going to pitch a Big Game well he carried a Perfect Game into the 9th inning. Marco is in the ZONE right now as his current streak is 13-3 in Baseball. Today Marco is releasing his 5% National League Game of the Month. This play is supported by a 18-6 and 65-35 situation. Marco is 11-3with his last 14 Top Rated 5% Plays and a PERFECT 4-0this Baseball Season. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Get MARCO’S 5% NL GAME OF THE MONTH for $30. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money. All 5% Plays come fully Guaranteed you win or you receive 150% of the purchase price as a Credit for future use of Marco’s Plays.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
still needs a big back hoe to dig out of that over 100% bad run. yes losing over 100% of a bankroll is possible when you are air betting and don't give a fk about customers buying your bag of shyt. But now he is 'hot" but its a marathon not a sprint which means Marco loses....enless it deals with eating.

slyone66

EOG Master
BASEBALL STREAK NOW 14-3 LAST 17...AFTER 5% WINS!!

MARCO’S TOTAL DOMINATION PLAY
Marco’s Red Hot Run continued on Saturday as Pittsburgh was an Easy 5-1 Winner as Marco’s 5% National League Game of the Month. Today Marco is releasing his Total Domination Play. Marco is 14-3 the last 17 in Baseball. This play is supported by a 16-4and 14-4 situation. Marco is now 12-3 with his last 15 Top Rated 5% Plays and a PERFECT 5-0 this Baseball Season. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Get MARCO’S TOTAL DOMINATION PLAY for $15. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

slyone66

EOG Master
PLAY: (958) PADRES/CUBS UNDER 8
RATING: 4% PLAY

Kyle Hendricks has been solid at home all year as in 8 home games he has a ERA of 1.80 and a WHIP of 0.89. In his last start he allowed just 2 runs over 6 innings of work. The Padres are expected to go with a opener today as Adrian Morejon will start before handing the ball over to Cal Quantrill. Note that Kyle Hendricks is 16-4 to the UNDER when installed as a Home Favorite of -150 or more the last 2 seasons. Hendricks is also 14-4 to the UNDER in Day Game starts. If that wasn’t enough the Cubs are 21-7 to the UNDER at home vs NL West Opponents the last 2 seasons. Look for a low scoring game today in Wrigley.

TAKE PADRES/CUBS UNDER 8 as MARCO’S 4% TOTAL DOMINATION PLAY

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S NL GAME OF THE WEEK
After going 6-1 last week we had a rare loss last night with Miami leaving us 15-4 the last 19 in Baseball. Tonight I'm releasing my National League Game of the Week. This play is supported by a 10-2 situation tonight. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Get MARCO’S NL GAME OF THE WEEK for $15. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.
game a week everyday just words it different.....clown

slyone66

EOG Master
RARE 5% PLAY TODAY - 5-0 THIS SEASON ON 5% PLAYS!!
MARCO’S 5% DIVISION GOM 5-0
BIG PLAY ALERT:
Today Marco is releasing his 5% MLB DIVISION GAME OF THE MONTH. This is a Rare 5% Play. How rare you ask well we are over half way thru the Baseball Season and Marco has only had 5 of them all Baseball season and Marco is a PERFECT 5-0. This play is supported by a 21-4 and 13-4 situation. Marco is 12-3 with his last 15 Top Rated 5% Plays and a PERFECT 5-0 this Baseball Season. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S 5% DIVISION GAME OF THE MONTH for $30. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money. All 5% Plays come fully Guaranteed you win or you receive 150% of the purchase price as a Credit for future use of Marco’s Plays.

slyone66

EOG Master
Today Marco is releasing his 4% INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK. Marco won his 5% Division Game of the Month yesterday as Milwaukee Won 5-3. Marco is 16-8 the last 24 in Baseball and is 13-3 with his last 16 Top Rated 5% Plays and a PERFECT 6-0 this Baseball Season. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEKfor $15. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

slyone66

EOG Master
PLAY: (912) MILWAUKEE -117
RATING: 4% PLAY

Listed pitchers: Quintana vs Davies

The Brewers got us the money yesterday and I am coming right back with them today. The Brewers go for the Sweep of the Cubs and a possible share of 1st place as they are just one game back of St. Louis who hosts the Astros later today. A lot of the same angles from yesterday are in play again today. Over the last 2 seasons following back to back wins by 2 runs or less Milwaukee is 22-4 winning by an average margin of 2.1 runs a game. The Cubs are 4-14 this year when facing a division opponent on the road. The Cubs are just 5-17 as a road dog this year. Last but not least the Cubs are just 1-12 over the last 2 years following a game where their bullpen blew a save. Milwaukee didn’t have to use Josh Hader yesterday so in a save situation the Brewers have their closer rested. Zach Davies has faced Chicago twice this season and has allowed just 1 run in 12 innings of work. Take Milwaukee.

TAKE MILWAUKEE as MARCO’S 4% INSIDER GAME OF THE WEEK Not today got his ass handed to him...

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
If Marco spent more time in the gym his mind might start working a little better. It looks like Marco has eaten too many Meatballs the last 20-30 years.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
5% WINS ON SAT NOW 6-0 ON THE YEAR!!
MARCO’S MONDAY MASSACRE

Today Marco is releasing his MONDAY MASSACRE. Marco is 16-9 the last 25 in Baseball. This play is supported by a 11-3 and 26-15 situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S MONDAY MASSACRE for $9. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

Was $20.00, Now $9.00 | MLB

16-9 in his last 25. I can play that game too.

Here is reality of his last 7.

• Jul 28 MLB 4% – Milwaukee Brewers -115 (Analysis)loss
  • Jul 27 MLB 5% – Milwaukee Brewers -118 (Analysis)win
  • Jul 26 MLB 4% – Philadelphia Phillies +127 (Analysis)loss
  • Jul 25 MLB 4% – 1H Oakland Athletics -175 (Analysis)loss
  • Jul 24 MLB 4% – Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 (-107) (Analysis)loss
  • Jul 23 MLB 4% – Pittsburgh Pirates -123 (Analysis)loss
  • Jul 22 MLB 4% – Miami Marlins +106 (Analysis)loss
1-6 -23.80

He still hasn't recovered from the over 100% loss he had prior to the all star break. Where is the "money management" that these fks talk about on videos yet keep throwing out action from a bottomless bankroll.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
You don't ever recover from a 4-29 month. Also a bunch of plays were favorites. It was like going 4-36. You don't dig yourself out of 30 ft graves.

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S MONDAY MASSACRE
Today Marco is releasing his MONDAY MASSACRE. Marco is 16-9 the last 25 in Baseball. This play is supported by a 11-3 and 26-15 situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S MONDAY MASSACRE for $9. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

It's amazing how touts have followed the same formula since the 70s and still haven't burned through all their clients. I remember I was 13 years old and I had called for a free play from Mike Warren. Sales guy who sounds like Marco calls me up and says what do you play a game Wild Bill. I was like $10 haha. He thought I meant a dime and he says well you should put 5% on this game, call up your man and hammer him for five dimes. I was thinking I'm supposed to bet 50 cents???

This fucker called every Monday for the football season trying to get me to give him a credit card and I kept saying hey man I'm 13 I don't have credit cards. He seriously thought it was an excuse not to give him one. I bet the same shit still happens with these boiler room touts.

slyone66

EOG Master
18-10 RUN AS WE WIN AGAIN!!
MARCO’S UNDERDOG SHOCKER
Marco closed out the month of July with another winner as the Cubs blanked St. Louis 2-0 last night as Marco’s 4% Division Game of the Week. Tonight Marco is releasing hisUnderdog Shocker. Marco is 18-10 the last 28 in Baseball. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S UNDERDOG SHOCKER for $25. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money
3% Reds First 5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's amazing how touts have followed the same formula since the 70s and still haven't burned through all their clients. I remember I was 13 years old and I had called for a free play from Mike Warren. Sales guy who sounds like Marco calls me up and says what do you play a game Wild Bill. I was like $10 haha. He thought I meant a dime and he says well you should put 5% on this game, call up your man and hammer him for five dimes. I was thinking I'm supposed to bet 50 cents???

This fucker called every Monday for the football season trying to get me to give him a credit card and I kept saying hey man I'm 13 I don't have credit cards. He seriously thought it was an excuse not to give him one. I bet the same shit still happens with these boiler room touts.

Damn Funny

When I used to call Touts to BUST THEM I always did it from a certain pay phone that allowed incoming calls

ONE TIME I called to bust Dan Pastorini's service. I mistakenly called from my home land line. BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE!!!!!!!

THAT MOTHERFUCKER sold my number to every fucking Tout out there. FOR THE NEXT 5-ISH YEARS i would get a call at least 1x per month from another Tout wanting me to sign up for their service. "Shockingly" ALL OF THEM just so happened to have a Game of the: Week/Month/Year/Lifetime that day. UGH! The worst was one day I got a call around 7A on a weekend day. I let the service know it was illegal to call before 9A. The guy replied back how he was calling from the East Coast where it was 10A and thus legal. I then asked/said how if he was calling from England where there is an 8-hour time Diff could they call me at 2A since it would be 10A there. He said YES - that would be legal. I knew where this was going so I asked him to hold on a second. I got my loudest officials whistle and blew it as hard as I could into the mouthpiece. I told him that was as Legal as what he did and hung upon him

slyone66

EOG Master
18-11 RUN O/U GAME OF THE WEEK TONIGHT!!
MARCO’S OVER/UNDER GAME OF THE WEEK
Marco is 18-11 the last 29 in Baseball and tonight he is releasing his Over/Under Game of the Week. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S OVER/UNDER GAME OF THE WEEK for $25. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.
Marco
over 9 Lad

Damn Funny

When I used to call Touts to BUST THEM I always did it from a certain pay phone that allowed incoming calls

ONE TIME I called to bust Dan Pastorini's service. I mistakenly called from my home land line. BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE!!!!!!!

THAT MOTHERFUCKER sold my number to every fucking Tout out there. FOR THE NEXT 5-ISH YEARS i would get a call at least 1x per month from another Tout wanting me to sign up for their service. "Shockingly" ALL OF THEM just so happened to have a Game of the: Week/Month/Year/Lifetime that day. UGH! The worst was one day I got a call around 7A on a weekend day. I let the service know it was illegal to call before 9A. The guy replied back how he was calling from the East Coast where it was 10A and thus legal. I then asked/said how if he was calling from England where there is an 8-hour time Diff could they call me at 2A since it would be 10A there. He said YES - that would be legal. I knew where this was going so I asked him to hold on a second. I got my loudest officials whistle and blew it as hard as I could into the mouthpiece. I told him that was as Legal as what he did and hung upon him

Nice! I'm going to go buy a professional whistle and use it on the next guy who says he wants to make a cash offer on my house or wants to sell me a subscription to the shitty local paper. Never thought of that idea.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Nice! I'm going to go buy a professional whistle and use it on the next guy who says he wants to make a cash offer on my house or wants to sell me a subscription to the shitty local paper. Never thought of that idea.

I think there are actually some laws about it. Then again they are violating telemarketing laws so....................

........................Buy a Fox40 whistle. It is what officials use

Last edited:

slyone66

EOG Master
BIG ALERT 5% GOM TODAY 6-0 ON YEAR!!
MARCO’S 5% MLB GAME OF MONTH
Marco is 18-12 the last 30 in Baseball and was the #1 Handicapper at WagerTalk for the month of July. Today Marco is releasing a Rare 5% Play. So rare it’s August and Marco has only released 6 of them all Season but is a PERFECT 6-0 on the Year with these special 5% Plays. Today’s Play is his 5% Baseball Game of the Month. This play is supported by a 78-40 and 14-5 situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Get MARCO’S 5% BASEBALL GAME OF THE MONTH for $40. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.All 5% Plays come fully Guaranteed you win or you receive 150% of the purchase price as a Credit for future use of Marco’s Plays.

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S SUNDAY BEST BET
For the first time all season Marco lost a 5% Play in Baseball as Colorado blew the lead in the 8th inning last night losing 6-5. Marco is now 6-1 this year on 5% Baseball Plays. This play is supported by a 20-6 and 94-49 situation. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S SUNDAY BEST BET for $25. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.
3% oak -130