Marco is back - Big Play Tonight

slyone66

EOG Master
5% PLAYS 6-1 ON YEAR - 5% GOM GOES TODAY!!
MARCO’S 5% NL GAME OF MONTH
BIG PLAY ALERT:
Today Marco is releasing a Rare 5% Play. Marco has only released 7 of these Plays all Baseball Season and is 6-1 with them. In fact he’s 13-4 with his last 17 Top Rated 5% Plays. Today’s Play is Marco’s 5% NL Game of the Month. This play is supported by situations that are 32-12, 12-2, 28-15 and 16-5. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S 5% NL GAME OF THE MONTH for $40. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

slyone66

EOG Master
TART THE WEEK WITH 2 BEST BET WINNERS
NL and AL MONDAY BEST BETS
Marco has not one but two plays today and he is offering both of them in one package for one price. Normally these plays would sell for $25 each but today because it’s Monday it’s just $9 for both Plays. All Plays at WagerTalk are just $9 on Mondays. You will get Marco’s NL and AL Best Bets for Monday. When you buy these plays you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S NL & AL MONDAY BEST BETS for $9. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
TART THE WEEK WITH 2 BEST BET WINNERS
NL and AL MONDAY BEST BETS
Marco has not one but two plays today and he is offering both of them in one package for one price. Normally these plays would sell for $25 each but today because it’s Monday it’s just $9 for both Plays. All Plays at WagerTalk are just $9 on Mondays. You will get Marco’s NL and AL Best Bets for Monday. When you buy these plays you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S NL & AL MONDAY BEST BETS for $9. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.

$9 for 2 plays. Wow - what could go wrong?

NO CHANCE IN HELL HE GOES 2-0! NONE!

slyone66

EOG Master
Marco D'Angelo
PLAY: (951) CINCINNATI -104
RATING: 3% PLAY

Listed pitchers: DeSclafani vs Fedde

Cincinnati is 7-3 L10 Games and over the L7 games are averaging 6.3 runs per game. First game back at home for Washington after a 3 City Road Trip to Arizona, San Francisco and then New York puts Washington in a bad scheduling spot. Washington starter Erick Fedde is has a ERA of 6.85 and a WHIP of 1.97 at home. Cincinnati starter DeSclafani owns a 2-0 mark with a 2.17 ERA in seven career appearances (four starts) versus Washington. Fedde is 2-10 as a favorite of -110 or higher over the last 3 seasons. Reds are the side here.

TAKE CINCINNATI as MARCO’S 3% NL BEST BET
AL BEST BET
Game: (959) Texas Rangers at (960) Toronto Blue Jays
Date/Time: Aug 12 2019 7:07 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Texas Rangers +105

View Analysis

PLAY: (959) TEXAS +105

Listed pitchers: Jurado vs Ramirez

Toronto after playing 4 against the Yankees and splitting the series is ripe for a flat spot tonight. Granted Toronto has been playing better recently but after playing division rival the Yankees I expect a letdown tonight. Texas starter Jurado pitched well in his last 2 road starts going 7 innings against both Cleveland and Oakland allowing just 2 and 3 runs. TORONTO is 3-13 in home games after having won 2 of their last 3 games this season. TEXAS is 13-6 after allowing 1 run or less this season. Texas gets the money here.

TAKE TEXAS as MARCO’S 3% AL BEST BET

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Marco D'Angelo
PLAY: (951) CINCINNATI -104

Listed pitchers: DeSclafani vs Fedde

Cincinnati is 7-3 L10 Games and over the L7 games are averaging 6.3 runs per game. First game back at home for Washington after a 3 City Road Trip to Arizona, San Francisco and then New York puts Washington in a bad scheduling spot. Washington starter Erick Fedde is has a ERA of 6.85 and a WHIP of 1.97 at home. Cincinnati starter DeSclafani owns a 2-0 mark with a 2.17 ERA in seven career appearances (four starts) versus Washington. Fedde is 2-10 as a favorite of -110 or higher over the last 3 seasons. Reds are the side here.

TAKE CINCINNATI as MARCO’S 3% NL BEST BET
AL BEST BET
Game: (959) Texas Rangers at (960) Toronto Blue Jays
Date/Time: Aug 12 2019 7:07 PM EDT
Betting Line Provider: Pinnacle
Play Rating: 3%
Play: Texas Rangers +105

View Analysis

PLAY: (959) TEXAS +105

Listed pitchers: Jurado vs Ramirez

Toronto after playing 4 against the Yankees and splitting the series is ripe for a flat spot tonight. Granted Toronto has been playing better recently but after playing division rival the Yankees I expect a letdown tonight. Texas starter Jurado pitched well in his last 2 road starts going 7 innings against both Cleveland and Oakland allowing just 2 and 3 runs. TORONTO is 3-13 in home games after having won 2 of their last 3 games this season. TEXAS is 13-6 after allowing 1 run or less this season. Texas gets the money here.

TAKE TEXAS as MARCO’S 3% AL BEST BET

His video on Tuesday is MUST SEE! To see him explain the Rangers debacle will be priceless

slyone66

EOG Master
Marco D'Angelo

PLAY: (906) MILWAUKEE/ST LOUIS UNDER 9.5

Listed pitchers: Davies vs Dak Hudson

St. Louis sends Dad Hudson to the mound tonight and Hudson is coming off a stellar performance going 6 innings of shutout ball. Zach Davies in 7 road starts this season has a ERA of 2.97. Davies struggled in his last 3 starts 2 at home one on the road but he ended up on the DL and that was part of the reason he was struggling. Now fresh off the DL he is ready to pitch the way he did most of the year. When Hudson is a favorite of -150 or less the UNDER is 8-0 this year. Davies is 20-6 to the UNDER when the total is 8.5 to 10 the last 2 seasons. Finally when Davies starts against a division opponent the UNDER is 15-5 the last 2 seasons. I’m on the UNDER 9.5.

TAKE MILWAUKEE/ST LOUIS UNDER 9.5 as MARCO’S 3% TOTAL DOMINATION PLAY

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Marco D'Angelo

PLAY: (906) MILWAUKEE/ST LOUIS UNDER 9.5

Listed pitchers: Davies vs Dak Hudson

St. Louis sends Dad Hudson to the mound tonight and Hudson is coming off a stellar performance going 6 innings of shutout ball. Zach Davies in 7 road starts this season has a ERA of 2.97. Davies struggled in his last 3 starts 2 at home one on the road but he ended up on the DL and that was part of the reason he was struggling. Now fresh off the DL he is ready to pitch the way he did most of the year. When Hudson is a favorite of -150 or less the UNDER is 8-0 this year. Davies is 20-6 to the UNDER when the total is 8.5 to 10 the last 2 seasons. Finally when Davies starts against a division opponent the UNDER is 15-5 the last 2 seasons. I’m on the UNDER 9.5.

TAKE MILWAUKEE/ST LOUIS UNDER 9.5 as MARCO’S 3% TOTAL DOMINATION PLAY

As EASY a win as you will ever get

slyone66

EOG Master
MAJOR WAGER TIME
5% MAJOR WAGER - VIRGINIA/PITT
No one knows Pittsburgh sports like Marco does. Marco knows when to go with and when to go against his Pittsburgh teams. When he makes a move on a game involving a Pittsburgh team he has been MONEY. Marco is making a MAJOR WAGER on Saturday Night on the Virginia/Pitt Game. DO NOT BET THIS GAME with knowing if Marco is on Virginia or Pittsburgh or is he playing the Over/Under? Don't guess get this Play Right Now. Get MARCO'S 5% VIRGINIA/PITT MAJOR WAGER just $40. ***OR UPGRADE NOW TO a 7 DAY PACKAGE FOR $29 MORE as our 7 Package is on Sale for $69 (normally $119) go to https://bit.ly/2Wp8rpJ ***
Virginia

slyone66

EOG Master
MARCO’S STEAM ROLLER GAME

Vegas has made a big mistake with this game as they have overreacted to the publics perception of this team. In addition to the fundemental mismatch this game is by the numbers this play is also backed by a situation that is 23-4 over the last 10 years. This play combines both statistical data as well as great situational handicapping all pointing to the same side. Get MARCO’S COLLEGE STEAM ROLLER GAME for $25. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.
Missouri

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
MAJOR WAGER TIME
5% MAJOR WAGER - VIRGINIA/PITT
No one knows Pittsburgh sports like Marco does. Marco knows when to go with and when to go against his Pittsburgh teams. When he makes a move on a game involving a Pittsburgh team he has been MONEY. Marco is making a MAJOR WAGER on Saturday Night on the Virginia/Pitt Game. DO NOT BET THIS GAME with knowing if Marco is on Virginia or Pittsburgh or is he playing the Over/Under? Don't guess get this Play Right Now. Get MARCO'S 5% VIRGINIA/PITT MAJOR WAGER just $40. ***OR UPGRADE NOW TO a 7 DAY PACKAGE FOR $29 MORE as our 7 Package is on Sale for $69 (normally $119) go to https://bit.ly/2Wp8rpJ ***
Virginia

Marco 5%
VA (-2.5) at Pitt

slyone66

EOG Master
Sep 5 Marco D'Angelo 3% [NFL] (451) Green Bay Packers at (452) Chicago Bears

Time: 8:20 PM EDT Total Over 46.5 (-103) Analysis:
PLAY: (451) PACKERS/BEARS OVER 46.5

At first glance one would look at the Under in this game but I feel that is the wrong move here. Yes the Bears defense was a monster last year while the offense struggled at times. But it’s time for Mitch Trubrisky to step up his game and make this Bears offense take some of the pressure off the defense. We also have a new HC in Green Bay so we are going to see some new wrinkles to the Packer offense this year. Green Bay kept things pretty simple during the preseason not to tip their hand as to what we will see this year from Rodgers and the offense. Normally I look to the Under first in these Prime time tilts knowing the total is generally inflated but honestly I feel this number is short based on public perception of the Bears offense. Matt Nagy will have some new surprises as well. Note that Green Bay is 11-3 to the OVER when the line is -3 to +3 the last 3 seasons. I’m betting the OVER tonight.

TAKE PACKERS/BEARS OVER 46.5 as MARCO’S 3% NFL OPENING KICK OFF PLAY

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Sep 5 Marco D'Angelo 3% [NFL] (451) Green Bay Packers at (452) Chicago Bears

Time: 8:20 PM EDT Total Over 46.5 (-103) Analysis:
PLAY: (451) PACKERS/BEARS OVER 46.5

At first glance one would look at the Under in this game but I feel that is the wrong move here. Yes the Bears defense was a monster last year while the offense struggled at times. But it’s time for Mitch Trubrisky to step up his game and make this Bears offense take some of the pressure off the defense. We also have a new HC in Green Bay so we are going to see some new wrinkles to the Packer offense this year. Green Bay kept things pretty simple during the preseason not to tip their hand as to what we will see this year from Rodgers and the offense. Normally I look to the Under first in these Prime time tilts knowing the total is generally inflated but honestly I feel this number is short based on public perception of the Bears offense. Matt Nagy will have some new surprises as well. Note that Green Bay is 11-3 to the OVER when the line is -3 to +3 the last 3 seasons. I’m betting the OVER tonight.

TAKE PACKERS/BEARS OVER 46.5 as MARCO’S 3% NFL OPENING KICK OFF PLAY

They could play until Sunday and these 2 teams still wouldn't have gotten OVER 46.5

slyone66

EOG Master
Off a 2-2 Sunday Marco looks to put the finishing touches on the week of Football with his Monday Night Footbll Best Bet. When you buy this play you will get Marco’s complete analysis along with the situations letting you bet the game with the confidence of knowing why you are betting who you are betting. Normally this play sells for $25 but today is Monday and all plays on Mondays are just $9 at WagerTalk. Get MARCO’S MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL WINNER for $9. If you want all of Marco’s plays check out a 3,7 or 30 Day All Access Package that gets you every play and saves you money.
Was $25.00, Now $9.00 | NFL

slyone66

EOG Master
sports unlimited
5% BOWL MAJOR WAGER
Game: (237) IOWA STATE at (238) NOTRE DAME
Date/Time: Dec 28 2019 12:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Heritage
Play Rating: 5%
Play: IOWA STATE 3.5 (-109)

View Analysis

5% IOWA ST +3.5
How many people are going to look and see the Name Notre Dame only -3.5 against Iowa St and immediately think this is Free Money. Notre Dame is the Big Name at 10-2 while Iowa St is just 7-5. Don’t fall into the trap here. Where is Notre Dame’s motivation to be playing in the Camping World Bowl. For Iowa St playing Notre Dame is a big deal even if this is one of the smaller Bowl Games. Teams are always motivated to play the history rich Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Iowa St HC Matt Campbell is one of the up and coming coaches in College Football. Notre Dame has the 11th ranked defense while Iowa St has the 37th ranked defense but remember Iowa St plays in the Big 12 where most of the offenses put up big numbers. The Iowa St defense only allowed 3 teams to score 30 or more points all year and that’s playing in the explosive Big 12. Bowl Games are as much about motivation as there about Talent. Iowa St is the motivated team here and I have them pulling the Upset. TAKE IOWA ST +3.5 as my 5% MAJOR WAGER.

slyone66

EOG Master
Sports Unlimited/Marco

CFB GAME OF THE WEEK

Game243) CLEMSON at (244) OHIO STATE
Date/Time: Dec 28 2019 8:00 PM EST
Play Rating: 4%
Play: OHIO STATE 2.5 (-108)

View Analysis

4% OHIO ST +2.5
Clemson is the defending National Champ and the team according to everyone is the team no one wants to play. If I’m Ohio St that is a great motivation tool as HC Ryan Day can play the we aren’t getting any respect card. Ohio St has not done anything wrong other than have a game that was no where as close as final score against Penn St might indicate and was the game before Michigan. Then they bury MIchigan and although it was a come from behind win Ohio St did beat Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship Game. Ohio St entered the Big 10 Championship all Fat n Sassy after beating Penn St and Michigan and let’s not forget they had already beat Wisconsin by 31 points during the regular season. Yes Ohio St was all Fat n Sassy in the Big 10 Championship Game but now they have had nearly a month to do nothing but focus on Clemson. Clemson plays in a weak conference as it was Clemson and then everyone else in the ACC. The Big 10 was a much tougher conference and I believe the wrong team is favored. My Numbers have OHIO ST winning 34-30 as my College Football Game of the Week.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
sports unlimited
5% BOWL MAJOR WAGER
Game: (237) IOWA STATE at (238) NOTRE DAME
Date/Time: Dec 28 2019 12:00 PM EST
Play Rating: 5%
Play: IOWA STATE 3.5 (-109)

View Analysis

5% IOWA ST +3.5
How many people are going to look and see the Name Notre Dame only -3.5 against Iowa St and immediately think this is Free Money. Notre Dame is the Big Name at 10-2 while Iowa St is just 7-5. Don’t fall into the trap here. Where is Notre Dame’s motivation to be playing in the Camping World Bowl. For Iowa St playing Notre Dame is a big deal even if this is one of the smaller Bowl Games. Teams are always motivated to play the history rich Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Iowa St HC Matt Campbell is one of the up and coming coaches in College Football. Notre Dame has the 11th ranked defense while Iowa St has the 37th ranked defense but remember Iowa St plays in the Big 12 where most of the offenses put up big numbers. The Iowa St defense only allowed 3 teams to score 30 or more points all year and that’s playing in the explosive Big 12. Bowl Games are as much about motivation as there about Talent. Iowa St is the motivated team here and I have them pulling the Upset. TAKE IOWA ST +3.5 as my 5% MAJOR WAGER.

TYVM for this post. I was looking to play Iowa State but once I saw this I passed. Thanks Marco!

I'm going to start up a new service. I'm going to flip a coin to make my picks. But my coin is luckier than any of yours. I guarantee my picks will be better than all these other clowns. What do you all say EOG?

slyone66

EOG Master
Hes at it again with bullshit record...

GOING FOR 11 IN A ROW - 4% SWEET 16​

LAST 20 PICKS
Date Sport pick Result
Mar 22 NBA 4% – Atlanta Hawks +4.0 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 21 CBB 3% – North Texas +4.5 (-115)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 20 NHL 4% – (79) Calgary Flames at (80) Los Angeles Kings Total Under 6.0 (-105)
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 20 NHL 2% – Calgary Flames -105
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 19 CBB 4% – Xavier -4.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 19 CBB 3% – TCU +4.0 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 18 CBB 3% – Tennessee +3.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 18 CBB 4% – (798) TCU -220 ML and (802) SAN DIEGO ST -240 ML PARLAY
(Analysis) Win
Mar 18 CBB 4% – (808) HOUSTON -245 ML and (812) TEXAS -240 ML PARLAY
(Analysis) Win
Mar 18 CBB 4% – Princeton +6.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 17 CBB 4% – (774) ST. MARY’S -190 ML and (776) CONNECTICUT -450 ML PARLAY
(Analysis) Win
Mar 17 CBB 3% – Pittsburgh +4.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 17 CBB 3% – Florida Atlantic +2.0 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 17 NBA 3% – Washington Wizards +5.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 16 NHL 3% – REGULATION Los Angeles Kings -185
(Analysis) Win
Mar 16 NHL 3% – Calgary Flames -105
(Analysis) Win
Mar 16 CBB 4% – Utah State -125
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 16 CBB 3% – Tennessee -11.0 (-110)
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 15 CBB 3% – (576) MIAMI -170 ML and (712) OREGON -335 ML PARLAY
(Analysis) Win
Mar 15 CBB 3% – Texas Southern -140
(Analysis) Loss

Marco D'Angelo Selection: Uconn (-4) Rating: 4%

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Hes at it again with bullshit record...

GOING FOR 11 IN A ROW - 4% SWEET 16​

LAST 20 PICKS
Date Sport pick Result
Mar 22 NBA 4% – Atlanta Hawks +4.0 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 21 CBB 3% – North Texas +4.5 (-115)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 20 NHL 4% – (79) Calgary Flames at (80) Los Angeles Kings Total Under 6.0 (-105)
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 20 NHL 2% – Calgary Flames -105
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 19 CBB 4% – Xavier -4.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 19 CBB 3% – TCU +4.0 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 18 CBB 3% – Tennessee +3.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 18 CBB 4% – (798) TCU -220 ML and (802) SAN DIEGO ST -240 ML PARLAY
(Analysis) Win
Mar 18 CBB 4% – (808) HOUSTON -245 ML and (812) TEXAS -240 ML PARLAY
(Analysis) Win
Mar 18 CBB 4% – Princeton +6.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 17 CBB 4% – (774) ST. MARY’S -190 ML and (776) CONNECTICUT -450 ML PARLAY
(Analysis) Win
Mar 17 CBB 3% – Pittsburgh +4.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 17 CBB 3% – Florida Atlantic +2.0 (-110)
(Analysis) Win
Mar 17 NBA 3% – Washington Wizards +5.5 (-110)
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 16 NHL 3% – REGULATION Los Angeles Kings -185
(Analysis) Win
Mar 16 NHL 3% – Calgary Flames -105
(Analysis) Win
Mar 16 CBB 4% – Utah State -125
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 16 CBB 3% – Tennessee -11.0 (-110)
(Analysis) Loss
Mar 15 CBB 3% – (576) MIAMI -170 ML and (712) OREGON -335 ML PARLAY
(Analysis) Win
Mar 15 CBB 3% – Texas Southern -140
(Analysis) Loss

Marco D'Angelo Selection: Uconn (-4) Rating: 4
marco and adam trigger are on absolute heaters. But then again when you flip a coin it is an absolute certainty that you will have a streak of 11 in a row heads. Play long enough and even winning 15+ is a possibility.

slyone66

EOG Master

THU 5% CBB MAX BET (14-0 RUN!)​

LAST 20 PICKS​

[TABLE]

Date

Sport

pick

Result

Mar 22

CBB

5% – Utah Valley -110