Marie Osmond topless

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated
Re: Marie Osmond topless

Date: Thursday, February 12th, 2009
See more dates!
Time: 7:30 PM
Price: $255; $120; $104; $90 (plus taxes and fees)
Venue: The Flamingo Showroom
Reservations: 702-733-3333
Online Reservations: Purchase Tickets Now!

VIP: $255 plus taxes and fees
Includes front-of-stage seating an after-show photo with the stars

Golden Circle: $120 plus taxes and fees

Main Floor: $104 plus taxes and fees

Balcony: $90 plus taxes and fees

Donny and Marie bring their distinctive talents and undeniable charm to Flamingo Las Vegas, starting September 9. These icons of music and television are set to dazzle and delight audiences of all ages.

Presented by Vegas superstar Danny Gans and Chip Lightman of GansLight Entertainment, the 90-minute extravaganza will showcase Donny and Marie?s greatest hits in a multimedia spectacle presented on a custom-designed stage with multiple video screens and a sizeable cast of electrifying dancers.

Donny and Marie's timeless hits (some of which topped the charts as duets, while others were performed solo), include "Paper Roses," "Make the World Go Away," "I'm Leaving It (All) Up to You," "Morning Side of the Mountain," "Puppy Love," "Soldier of Love," "Deep Purple" and others.

This will mark the first time in 29 years that the dynamic pair has performed an extended residency engagement in Las Vegas.

?What Las Vegas has been missing is a true variety show that conveys the real essence of America and the country?s love of homegrown talent,? said Danny Gans, winner of numerous "Entertainer of the Year" accolades. ?When you couple that element with the current Las Vegas entertainment landscape, we felt Donny and Marie provided the perfect combination and something no one else was making available.?

The ?a little bit country, a little bit rock n? roll? duo took the country by storm with the debut of the ?Donny & Marie? variety show in 1976, becoming the youngest primetime hosts in television history. This universally popular series solidified their worldwide fan base which still numbers in the millions.

After multiple solo successes, the pair teamed up once again in 1998, hosting the successful, nationally-syndicated daytime talk show ?Donny & Marie.? They recently hosted the ?Miss USA? pageant.

Website

http://www.DonnyAndMarie.com

UPCOMING DATES
Donny and Marie - Thursday, Feb. 12,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Friday, Feb. 13,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Saturday, Feb. 14,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Tuesday, Feb. 17,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Wednesday, Feb. 18,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Thursday, Feb. 19,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Friday, Feb. 20,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Saturday, Feb. 21,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Tuesday, Feb. 24,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Wednesday, Feb. 25,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Thursday, Feb. 26,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Friday, Feb. 27,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Saturday, Feb. 28,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Tuesday, Mar. 3,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Wednesday, Mar. 4,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Thursday, Mar. 5,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Friday, Mar. 6,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Saturday, Mar. 7,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Tuesday, Mar. 10,
PURCHASE NOW
Donny and Marie - Wednesday, Mar. 11,
PURCHASE NOW

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

something about fucking a Mormon ....

about as "high on the priority chain" as fucking a Republican

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

she's had about 8,000 kids - while i don't 100% agree with Doc - i, too will pass on this chance

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Thr Osmonds remind me of a plague or a virus. I have disliked them for close to 40 years now. I don't care if they are Mormon. I had Mormons neighbors with a fine daughter my age. I'd chill with her and get to eat and drink wholesome munchies. He brothers scored smokables for me. Then I really had the munchies. Back home we had generic crap and kool aid. But these Osmonds act like they are something. And yet, I never see it. They contaminate the media with thier presence, and are always shilling or hawking something for thier ever growing clan. When I was younger there were only a couple, now they are everywhere. Spreading like locusts. They are famous because they are famous. ARghhh. Keep Marie's top on.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Good one Frog:L Thr Osmonds remind me of a plague or a virus

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

stef

EOG Enthusiast

Guess I am in the minority here but she is about my age and she looks pretty damn good to me.

stef

EOG Enthusiast

Date: Thursday, February 12th, 2009
See more dates!
Time: 7:30 PM
Price: $255; $120; $104; $90 (plus taxes and fees)
Venue: The Flamingo Showroom
Reservations: 702-733-3333
Online Reservations: Purchase Tickets Now!

VIP: $255 plus taxes and fees
Includes front-of-stage seating an after-show photo with the stars

Golden Circle: $120 plus taxes and fees

Main Floor: $104 plus taxes and fees

Balcony: $90 plus taxes and fees

WOW Cannot believe they can charge that kind of money for them. I would think that would be a hard sell. Must be out of touch with concert prices.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Pass:

that shows ya how drunk I would have to be as Kiffin is pure Queer and this
"thing" called Marie is as low as it gets on the food chain

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

(sorry ken - i know i said i would never do this - but gotta do it one more time)

for those who have no desire to see Marie topless - here is something.....i'm not sure what to say - but after seeing this maybe seeing Marie topless isn't such a bad thing after all

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt.. Marie still looks pretty damn good to me. I'd love to tap it.. and all of her 36 sisters too

PassTheRock

EOG Master

(sorry ken - i know i said i would never do this - but gotta do it one more time)

for those who have no desire to see Marie topless - here is something.....i'm not sure what to say - but after seeing this maybe seeing Marie topless isn't such a bad thing after all

WHo that be?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

anyone else betting that picture has Texasfan unzipping his shorts for a
"workout"????

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Osmond has been married and divorced twice and has eight children in total from the two marriages. She married her first husband Stephen Craig, a Brigham Young University basketball player, in 1982. They had one child, Stephen James Craig in 1983. Osmond and Craig divorced in the mid 1980s after Craig admitted that he was not ready to be either married or a father.

On October 28, 1986 Osmond married Brian Blosil in a Latter-day Saints wedding ceremony. While married to Blosil, Osmond had two more children: Rachael Lauren in 1989 and Matthew Robert in 1999. They also adopted five children: Jessica Marie in 1987, Michael Brian in 1991, Brandon Warren in 1997, Brianna Patricia in 1998, and Abigail Michelle in 2002. Brian Blosil also adopted Marie's son from her previous marriage as his own. Stephen's full name is Stephen James Craig Blosil.

On March 30, 2007, Osmond and Blosil announced they were divorcing.

In 1999, Osmond revealed that she had suffered from severe postpartum depression. She co-authored a book called Behind the Smile with Marcia Wilkie and Dr. Judith Moore which chronicles her experiences with postpartum depression. In August 2006, it was suggested by several U.S. tabloids that she had attempted suicide. These reports were denied by her publicity team, which claimed she had suffered an adverse reaction to a medication she was taking.

On November 14, 2007, MSNBC reported that Osmond's 16-year-old son, Michael, had entered rehab. The news was confirmed the same night by Osmond to Larry King during a taping of his show Larry King Live.