Matt Harvey

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Matt Harvey

Some bold Mets fans on EOG all but guaranteed he would have a better season than Jon Lester... They definitely staked their reputation to that claim.

That's why you go with the veteran with a long history of success when push comes to shove.

Not looking so good this season. 225 innings first year back after tj.

Look for him to go on the DL. He was throwing harder in spring training.

I will admit that I thought he would be better his 2nd year off tommy john. So far not so much.

as a fan I don't like what I see from him or Wright.

Hard to watch a guy as dominant as he was pitch awful.

Some bold Mets fans on EOG all but guaranteed he would have a better season than Jon Lester... They definitely staked their reputation to that claim.

That's why you go with the veteran with a long history of success when push comes to shove.

We also had a poster who said the NL east is the worst division in the history of the game.

What is the phillies record anyway? Guy was wrong about them too but he will spin it somehow.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

We also had a poster who said the NL east is the worst division in the history of the game.

What is the phillies record anyway? Guy was wrong about them too but he will spin it somehow.

Was I really wrong about the Phillies? They're scoring less runs than they allow. Long run, that catches up for 99.9% of teams.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/25569036/matt-harvey-agrees-los-angeles-angels-deal

Good Luck with The Angels

Matt Harvey reaches deal with Angels
Facebook
Twitter
Facebook Messenger
Email
9:59 PM ET
ESPN News Services
The Los Angeles Angels have agreed on a one-year, $11 million contract with former New York Mets ace Matt Harvey, sources confirmed to ESPN's Alden Gonzalez.

MLB.com first reported Harvey's contract agreement. Fancred first reported terms of the deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

The 29-year-old right-hander, beset by injuries following a sensational start to his career, resurrected himself, somewhat, with the last-place Cincinnati Reds after being acquired from the Mets for catcher Devin Mesoraco and cash in May.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
I would hardly say that he resurrected himself. He will be hungry going into a one-year deal.

he should be hungry for a one-year deal.