Matt Youmans's Fast Food Power Rankings Top 25 - Do you Agree?

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
It's funny and sort of alarming how other people get offended by other people's opinions these days.
Why get offended from someone's opinion?
It's an opinion.
The web has made us all nuts..

Dear God, a man said he didn't like In 'N Out. I will say it again and in bold face: In 'N Out blows. Like Kanye West's new Christian album.

What really freaks me out is the color thing and how some people see colors in a given picture differently. People's brains must be a part of this. There is something weird though as I thought people who saw the other colors were wrong, when so many were seeing these colors.

https://www.omaha.com/livewellnebra...cle_ec8e8746-b040-11e7-9dea-873af5c6fa02.html

This is a true mystery. Me not liking a hamburger joint lauded by lemmings can be understood. Even their fries suck. Their logo is cool though. We will carry on.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
East Coast....

White House in Atlantic City
Any Sub Shop in Philly
New York Pizza

No In&Out on the east coast...
Wendy’s and Five Guys are good...

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
East Coast....

White House in Atlantic City
Any Sub Shop in Philly
New York Pizza

No In&Out on the east coast...
Wendy’s and Five Guys are good...

Not fast food, but Chickie's and Pete's crabfries the stone nuts. Often right across from my gate when I land at PHL and I purposefully don't eat before my flight for that reason.

bmiller

EOG Addicted
just tried Pats Philly cheese steak in Philadelphia it was great .. Jims was also great .. Genos a little overrated imo ..

Attachments

• 20191118_152959.jpg
    20191118_152959.jpg
    639.1 KB · Views: 13
just tried Pats Philly cheese steak in Philadelphia it was great .. Jims was also great .. Genos a little overrated imo ..

Genos is best when you have been drinking. Jims is best when you are just having a meal. Pats is ok but prefer the others depending on spot. To each his own its like picking out best burger.

No Burger King or Hardees/Carls jr? KFC?

In n Out always over rated. Fries are like styrofoam.

Chik fil e pretty good. 5 guys is OK but they get over rated sometimes too.

I dont eat a lot of fast food anyway even on cross country trips but they also arent all created equal.

In the end local 'franchises' are always going ot beat out nationwide stuff.

Amatos in the Northeast (mostly Maine) blows Subway and any other sub joint away. Although Firehouse subs are pretty good when you want something hot.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
4 to 5 years back I ordered Dominos and it came burnt. I couldn't believe the delivery guy actually handed me the piece of shit pizza or somebody actually sent it out to be delivered.

Needless to say that was the end. They suck anyways.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
4 to 5 years back I ordered Dominos and it came burnt. I couldn't believe the delivery guy actually handed me the piece of shit pizza or somebody actually sent it out to be delivered.

Needless to say that was the end. They suck anyways.

Check out Little Caesars - they are even worse. The pizza quality is every bit as inferior as you would expect from a place that charges $5 for pizzas and has lines out the door

Bushay

NHL Expert
Check out Little Caesars - they are even worse. The pizza quality is every bit as inferior as you would expect from a place that charges $5 for pizzas and has lines out the door
They built a half a billion-dollar stadium off that shitty piece of cardboard they sell. I couldn't agree more. Worse than 7-11 pizza.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Bellacino's Grinder is the shit. Their garlic spread and toasted sub bun put them over the top.

1574771413909.png

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They built a half a billion-dollar stadium off that shitty piece of cardboard they sell. I couldn't agree more. Worse than 7-11 pizza.

I will say one thing about LC: The Crazy Bread is damn good. Shockingly. As is always the case with their "food" you never really know what you are getting in terms of quality but for the most part it is good. IF I was going to buy a Pizza there I would spend $6 for the ExtraMostBestest because it has more cheese unlike the $5 shitty thing they sell here. At LC I mostly see: Hispanics, Elderly and College students - all looking for cheap food. And that it is.

Attachments

• EOG_Pizza.jpg
    EOG_Pizza.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 4

blueline

EOG Master
I'm in Terre Haute...saw a Culvers thought I would get a pot roast sandwich.
There was a line around the building stretching into the shopping center.
Looked online and found out today is rhe grand opening.TV news crews were there...geeezusss.
The pic is bad but you get the idea.