Mattn2326 is a stiff?!?!?!

5 star bomb

EOG Master
gynecologist <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2017344", true); </script>
Mr. Anxiety

Re: My Statement On OSUCOWBOYS
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Mattn3236
Wiki=Ghost

Yes-990
No +750

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Matt,

Have you paid Jason is the money you owe him?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Mattn2326 is a stiff?!?!?!

Not sure if he is, but you sure are.
:hangt

Apple

Banned

I'm not sure if he is either, Im just asking if he paid my friend Jason yet..

He owed Jason a lot of money for a long time..

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm not sure if he is either, Im just asking if he paid my friend Jason yet..

He owed Jason a lot of money for a long time..

Give us a back story on this one, Gyno. Is Jason a poster? Who is this Matt guy?

Mattn3236

EOG Member

In response to this B.S. that 5 star put out... I have NEVER stiffed anyone. I had a problem with an ex-employee that stole some money and did some other shaddy stuff. He impersonated me and may have set up an account. I still don't know? According to Gyno he owes this guy Jason money. I was in Taiwan from April 22,2008 til Feb.3rd 2009. I have paperwork that can prove this: Passport/ Work Visa. Ask yourself this question if I did stiff some one why would I come back on posting under this name? I have both a Greek and Bookmaker account with 5 figures and holding in each why would I burn someone for an unknown amount? Gyno is you see this I tried to PM you however your inbox is full. I can forward this guys info. to you to collect. I'm currently suing this ass and he does have criminal charges as well.

Mattn3236

EOG Member

I get that but check the facts: I can dish the dudes info. that did this/ Gyno needs to speak to me directly or give me this Jason guys info. To many cooks in the kitchen.

Apple

Banned

This is what I know, as of now poster mattn3236 "STILL" owes a friend of mine a considerable amount of money..

So, Matt.. You're trying to say an ex-employee went on EOG acting like you?, Claiming he owned a fitness center in Reseda just like you?

This just doesn't add up dude.. Hard to believe, but we'll see I guess.. I sent you Jason's email address, a simple phone call will answer this >?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Probably the wise thise Gyno would have been to PM Matt with the question and leave the stiffing to experts like 5 Star.

Hope all is going better for you Gyno.

Apple

Banned

Yet this thread remains...unlike the OSU thread from last night. I was wanting to read that one ! :hangt

mofome knows nothing about the situation, he is not involved and why he even made a comment about it is beyond my grasp..

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I believe Gyno.... No reason he would be making this up. He would have no motive to just randomly call Matt a stiff.....

Apple

Banned

$11,000 Mattn3236 owes a friend of mine...

Spoke to my friend and showed him the thread and he said its all bullshit and Matt has given him a million stories..

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I get that but check the facts: I can dish the dudes info. that did this/ Gyno needs to speak to me directly or give me this Jason guys info. To many cooks in the kitchen.

Wow... sounds like yur lying dude?? Gyno says Jason says you are lying and coming up with a bunch of B.S. stories

5 star bomb

EOG Master

$11,000 Mattn3236 owes a friend of mine...

Spoke to my friend and showed him the thread and he said its all bullshit and Matt has given him a million stories..

holy shit gyno are u serious? 11k!?!?! That is some serious money right there... Do you know what the 11k was from? Did he bail him out and loan him money for something? How does he owe him so much?

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

holy shit gyno are u serious? 11k!?!?! That is some serious money right there... Do you know what the 11k was from? Did he bail him out and loan him money for something? How does he owe him so much?
you writing a book or are you trying to learn new stiff procedures

matt - this is not good.

mo - what is the basis for your statement? if none, please admit same.

:)

Apple

Banned

I spoke with Matt on the phone before and he admitted to the debt and said he was going to pay..

Til this day not one cent has been paid.

Apple

Banned

Funny how matt has disappeared huh... Wouldn't be the first time he did this

Mattn3236

EOG Member

I did answer this thread and I run from nobody. This is obviously bullshit. Why would I log on to my account under this name knowing Gyno is on here consistently? Does that make sense? If I ran up $11k I would not be going on EOG that's for sure. Smarten up Gyno. You got played by this guy and don't go crying me the blues he ran up $24k in credit card charges on me.... I will email this Jason character today

5 star bomb

EOG Master

its not "obviously" bullshit at all..... You owe Jason 11k. Gyno wouldnt just make this shit up. Why did you call me out on owing $300 when you owe 11k? You cant make this shit up.................

Mattn3236

EOG Member

its not "obviously" bullshit at all..... You owe Jason 11k. Gyno wouldnt just make this shit up. Why did you call me out on owing $300 when you owe 11k? You cant make this shit up.................

You are an idiot and I don't need to explain myself anymore to you. If I was going to stiff someone it sure wouldn't be from the internet and I sure as hell wouldn't give my real name. Come on $11k? Get the fuuuk out of here with that crap. I have proof I was not in the country. I was in Taiwan. Does it sound logical to stiff someone from Taiwan? I never said Gyno was lying. I'm just saying wrong guy. I've offered assistance he just needs to follow up.