Mattn2326 is a stiff?!?!?!

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Mattn2326 is a stiff?!?!?!

Have no dog in this fight but I really am not sure why you keep repeating that you were in Taiwan? You telling me people wouldnt scam from another country?

Seems more likely actually.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

You are an idiot and I don't need to explain myself anymore to you. If I was going to stiff someone it sure wouldn't be from the internet and I sure as hell wouldn't give my real name. Come on $11k? Get the fuuuk out of here with that crap. I have proof I was not in the country. I was in Taiwan. Does it sound logical to stiff someone from Taiwan? I never said Gyno was lying. I'm just saying wrong guy. I've offered assistance he just needs to follow up.

Wouldnt be from the internet? Hmmm... hundreds of people attempt to scam people daily over the internet. I get those crazy emails all the time. What does being out of the country have to do with it? Like ttp said i would think it would be more likely u stiffed since u werent in the US. Gyno wouldnt just make all this shit up......

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Gyno check in.... Whats up with Jason? Is Matt lying or is there truly a misunderstanding here? What was the 11k for?

Apple

Banned

Matt lets talk on the phone, I remember the voice that I spoke with.. Can you call Jason as well, I gave you his email address he is "still" waiting to hear from you..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

is this the same matt that was from canada i do believe and used to post on all the boards?

sl55

EOG Veteran

Matt owes $11k.... I owe $300, what is worse?

You!You are nothing but a 2 bit punk that won't man up to your obligations,quit snowballing with your bullshit excuses about your credit debt and pay the fucking guy you owe.This place should have kicked your sorry ass to the curb along time ago,grow the fuck up jr.

Mattn3236

EOG Member

Gyno,

PM me your phone number. I don't have one for you. I also do not own a fitness center in Reseda. Again you were given bad information. I sent an email to Jason. Waiting on response.

TY

Mattn3236

EOG Member

Have no dog in this fight but I really am not sure why you keep repeating that you were in Taiwan? You telling me people wouldnt scam from another country?

Seems more likely actually.

I couldn't access any forums while I was out there. The connection speed was to low. That is why I keep telling you where I was at the time this occured. I have better things to do than scam people on a board.

J

joeybagadonuts

5star,

STFU kid. You're a stiff and a compulsive liar. Give it up. I can't believe you claim you were offered a job here as a "fantasy poster" one of the funnier of your lies.

:hangt

Why don't you worry about the $300 you owe.
Taking the heat off himself is the only way to make himself feel good.

Matt owes $11k.... I owe $300, what is worse?

You being a piece of shit doesn't excuse you or give you the right to speak about anyone but yourself. I will say that it is incredibly funny that you can't even pay 25.00 to pats fan and want Atrain to pay him 100 instead of you just paying what you owe. A true loser is what you are.

You!You are nothing but a 2 bit punk that won't man up to your obligations,quit snowballing with your bullshit excuses about your credit debt and pay the fucking guy you owe.This place should have kicked your sorry ass to the curb along time ago,grow the fuck up jr.
No need to hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Apple

Banned

So how did "this person" get your login information to post on EOG..

I just sent Jason a link to this thread and he should be responding quickly, but its obvious you're lying.

Mattn3236

EOG Member

Explain to me how I'm lying??? My log in info was the same password I use for everything else. He was a trusted friend that burned me thats it.Why wouldn't you just call me at the number that you supposedly talked with me at prior??? Who's story sounds fishy..

Gabe,

Why are you not talking to Matt to confirm these things? Be a man and at least talk to the guy. There are two sides to every story.

Mattn3236

EOG Member

Gabe,

Why are you not talking to Matt to confirm these things? Be a man and at least talk to the guy. There are two sides to every story.

THANK YOU.

That's what I've said since the begining. However he is so quick to call me a stiff and a liar. BTW, Who in there right mind would set up a credit account without a meeting between the agent and player? Not me...

Apple

Banned

HUH? Weird comment simplythebest, considering I'm the one who requested to talk with him on the phone..

This isn't even my deal here, I sent Jason an email about the thread.. I'll talk to him on the phone, heck it was my idea..

Timetopay

EOG Master

I aint read all this but how did Matt come to owing the 11k.

I see hes saying it was his"friend". Bud you owe if your friend ran up 11k of debt in your name. Not sure where there is confusion.

Mattn3236

EOG Member

Talk to me on the phone??? I sent you a PM requesting your phone number. Your response was " What is your phone number" Now why the hell 'am I going to give someone my phone number that I don't even know? Also why not contact me on the phone number that we spoke on before? As far as I'm concerned Gyno have Jason PM his phone number or respond to his email and I will be happy to contact him, You just want to bash me and actually not solve a problem. Get a life..

Mattn3236

EOG Member

I aint read all this but how did Matt come to owing the 11k.

I see hes saying it was his"friend". Bud you owe if your friend ran up 11k of debt in your name. Not sure where there is confusion.

I'm not paying for some BS I never authorized that's on them. I offered to give up his info. that's it.

Talk to me on the phone??? I sent you a PM requesting your phone number. Your response was " What is your phone number" Now why the hell 'am I going to give someone my phone number that I don't even know? Also why not contact me on the phone number that we spoke on before? As far as I'm concerned Gyno have Jason PM his phone number or respond to his email and I will be happy to contact him, You just want to bash me and actually not solve a problem. Get a life..

From Gabe's standpoint it could be likewise. Why would he give you his number. This could go on and on like school children. One of you need to give up a number and get on the phone, NOW. Settle a 11k bogus or not bogus claim. Matt if your on the hook or it's being said so, I would be giving up the number asap and get this shit done with. Just my opinion though.

J

joeybagadonuts

Sounds like this Matt guy is a stiff.

Matn3236 is a stiff-

"yes" -135
"no" +115

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm actually playing the dog for a nickel on this one, but another shop has a better number. +122.

Shit, and this Matt guy might hit the "yes" for about 12.5k to pay back off the $11k debt he has. I'm about to get fucked here...
:eye:

parlayin

EOG Enthusiast

Okay, it's me checking in here. Matt, you have my phone number and email address as we were talking just fine (phone, text, email) until you got in the hole, but I'll PM it to you anyway. I'm not going to post more than I have to, as I'd like to try to get this resolved privately first. I've treated you with nothing but respect, so please extend the same courtesy to me. Thanks

parlayin

EOG Enthusiast

Gyno,

PM me your phone number. I don't have one for you. I also do not own a fitness center in Reseda. Again you were given bad information. I sent an email to Jason. Waiting on response.

TY

First of all, I didn't get an email from you. Second, Gyno wasn't "given bad information." You posted it yourself on July 16, 2008. Anyone can find this in your past posts

Rahman is the way to go. I work at 360 health club in Reseda. Toney trains here 6 days a week. He didn't start training hard until the last 2-3 weeks. EASIET MONEY EVER FOR ME AND BIGGEST $15k to win $12k Rahman

Timetopay

EOG Master

I dont think Matt is lying.(maybe)

He is saying his "friend" got his login info and lost. He still owes it.

If my friend steals 11k off my dresser that I was supposed to pay my mortgage with guess what I still got to pay it.

If Mo or Joey gave me their login info at a site the losses would be on them unfortunatley.

Matt I see how you dont feel you owe but you do

J

joeybagadonuts

I dont think Matt is lying.(maybe)

He is saying his "friend" got his login info and lost. He still owes it.

If my friend steals 11k off my dresser that I was supposed to pay my mortgage with guess what I still got to pay it.

If Mo or Joey gave me their login info at a site the losses would be on them unfortunatley.

Matt I see how you dont feel you owe but you do

TTP,

PM me your log-in info at a few books, need to get down a few bets, I'll pay you if I lose.

Signed,

5starbum

joey pm me yur trailer park house address cause I'll have to fuckin rob someone if I ever want to pay Patsfan off. I need a place to stay when in florida

It's spelled: your. Thank you for your cooperation assclown. Now take some of your daddy's money and pay off patsfan you fucking butt pirate.

J

joeybagadonuts

joey pm me yur trailer park house address. I need a place to stay when in florida

First off I live in California, ya douche, not FL. Second there is no trailer park within 50 miles of my house. Funny you calling me poor when you can't even pay a $300 debt. You're a little piece of trash.

God, you show more and more each day how dumb you are.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

First off I live in California, ya douche, not FL. Second there is no trailer park within 50 miles of my house. Funny you calling me poor when you can't even pay a $300 debt. You're a little piece of trash.

God, you show more and more each day how dumb you are.

Can I sleep over at yur place in Cali :pop: