Mattn2326 is a stiff?!?!?!

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Mattn2326 is a stiff?!?!?!

Can I sleep over at yur place in Cali :pop:

Sure, in the gutter in front of my house where you belong.

Maybe you should go to FL, you could stay with WVU, he'd even pay for it if you asked nicely enough. You and him would have a blast together.
:shoot:

Maybe you should go to FL, you could stay with WVU, he'd even pay for it if you asked nicely enough. You and him would have a blast together.
Fuck that Joey. He can't come down to FL either. We don't want any stiffs down here either. He's got to come out to your place. The old people here hate lying,cheating,stealing young punks. He'd have his ass handed to him from Francis the neighbor lady.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

hey how did u know about my car i sold? :+clueless

J

joeybagadonuts

WVU and 5star = clown posse

Was the BJ that 5star gave you worth the $300, WVU?

I'm not stalking you 5star, just fucking with you b/c you're a POS stiff and a story teller. Go play with Jman.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

WVU and 5star = clown posse

Was the BJ that 5star gave you worth the $300, WVU?

I'm not stalking you 5star, just fucking with you b/c you're a POS stiff and a story teller. Go play with Jman.

Story teller? wtf u talkin about pal? How did u get my info? I dont tell stories, google my name and u will find my sports articles. I was all area baseball/football. I dont tell stories pal oij213490

J

joeybagadonuts

What's your full name, Eric? We all know how you hooped with Laurent Robinson. Will the articles be about how you were dating Jen Steger, too??

You're the man (ej)!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i wont tell u timely's full name...... im not th, everyone knows this idiot... get a job stop living off my taxes

WVU

EOG Master

I know your cell phone # and where you live too, and will be passing the info to Patsfan soon....
:+waving-5

Spooky post. Dude you are stalking the man over $300 that he doesn't even owe you. WTF? That aint cool at all.

Rahman is the way to go. I work at 360 health club in Reseda. Toney trains here 6 days a week. He didn't start training hard until the last 2-3 weeks. EASIET MONEY EVER FOR ME AND BIGGEST $15k to win $12k Rahman

You posted this on 07/16/08. You claim that you work at a 360 health club in Reseda. Fair enough.

$4.59 for 87

This is a thread about gas prices which you posted in on 06/12/08. You wrote that gas was $4.59 for a gallon right under where gyno put the exact same price for his area.

In response to this B.S. that 5 star put out... I have NEVER stiffed anyone. I had a problem with an ex-employee that stole some money and did some other shaddy stuff. He impersonated me and may have set up an account. I still don't know? According to Gyno he owes this guy Jason money. I was in Taiwan from April 22,2008 til Feb.3rd 2009. I have paperwork that can prove this: Passport/ Work Visa. Ask yourself this question if I did stiff some one why would I come back on posting under this name? I have both a Greek and Bookmaker account with 5 figures and holding in each why would I burn someone for an unknown amount? Gyno is you see this I tried to PM you however your inbox is full. I can forward this guys info. to you to collect. I'm currently suing this ass and he does have criminal charges as well.

So you were working in Taiwan from 04/22/08 - 02/03/09 and yet you apparently were in California on at least those two posting dates....06/12/08 and 07/16/08.

Not only that but since you claim that Toney usually trains six days a week and was only training hard the last two-three weeks, you had to have been there for a significant amount of time....at least the two-three weeks of Toney's training and probably at least a few months beforehand to make the generalization that Toney trains 6 days a week.

As for the gas post, Taiwan measures gas in liters, not gallons, and I highly doubt that you would actually bother to do the conversion from liters into gallons.

You are an idiot and I don't need to explain myself anymore to you. If I was going to stiff someone it sure wouldn't be from the internet and I sure as hell wouldn't give my real name. Come on $11k? Get the fuuuk out of here with that crap. I have proof I was not in the country. I was in Taiwan. Does it sound logical to stiff someone from Taiwan? I never said Gyno was lying. I'm just saying wrong guy. I've offered assistance he just needs to follow up.

Again with the I was in Taiwan? What were you doing in Taiwan? If you work at a health club in Reseda, CA, how are you spending 10 months in Taiwan? Was it on the job training? What was it?

I cannot imagine that the health club that employs you would send you to Taiwan for 10 months. And even if they did, it would probably be a deal where they were opening a new center in Taiwan and wanted to bring over some workers in the States for a few weeks to train the employees in Taiwan. Not sure how much training is involved with a health center though?

Would also LOVE to know what kind of proof you have, especially considering that from 06/12/08 - 07/16/08 at LEAST you were in California based off your posts.

Sounds like this Matt guy is a stiff.

Matn3236 is a stiff-

"yes" -135
"no" +115

Yes for the limit please

WVU

EOG Master

hinesward = skinsraj. our new forum detective. Nice work.

J

joeybagadonuts

Damn Hines impressive. You should be an investigator. As WVU said another Skinsraj. Adjusted line on hines max wager-

Matt is a stiff

'Yes' -1500
'No' +1000

5 star bomb

EOG Master

You posted this on 07/16/08. You claim that you work at a 360 health club in Reseda. Fair enough.

This is a thread about gas prices which you posted in on 06/12/08. You wrote that gas was $4.59 for a gallon right under where gyno put the exact same price for his area.

So you were working in Taiwan from 04/22/08 - 02/03/09 and yet you apparently were in California on at least those two posting dates....06/12/08 and 07/16/08.

Not only that but since you claim that Toney usually trains six days a week and was only training hard the last two-three weeks, you had to have been there for a significant amount of time....at least the two-three weeks of Toney's training and probably at least a few months beforehand to make the generalization that Toney trains 6 days a week.

As for the gas post, Taiwan measures gas in liters, not gallons, and I highly doubt that you would actually bother to do the conversion from liters into gallons.

Again with the I was in Taiwan? What were you doing in Taiwan? If you work at a health club in Reseda, CA, how are you spending 10 months in Taiwan? Was it on the job training? What was it?

I cannot imagine that the health club that employs you would send you to Taiwan for 10 months. And even if they did, it would probably be a deal where they were opening a new center in Taiwan and wanted to bring over some workers in the States for a few weeks to train the employees in Taiwan. Not sure how much training is involved with a health center though?

Would also LOVE to know what kind of proof you have, especially considering that from 06/12/08 - 07/16/08 at LEAST you were in California based off your posts.

Yes for the limit please

WOW..... Impressive work Hines, Matt what do you have to say about this??

Timetopay

EOG Master

not to be a downer but Matt is just gonna come say it was his "friend" logged on acting as him with his login much like the WVU and his father routine.

Matt owes the debt either way though

5 star bomb

EOG Master

not to be a downer but Matt is just gonna come say it was his "friend" logged on acting as him with his login much like the WVU and his father routine.

But Matt was in Taiwan... He certainly wouldnt stiff anyone if he was overseas :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Okay, it's me checking in here. Matt, you have my phone number and email address as we were talking just fine (phone, text, email) until you got in the hole, but I'll PM it to you anyway. I'm not going to post more than I have to, as I'd like to try to get this resolved privately first. I've treated you with nothing but respect, so please extend the same courtesy to me. Thanks

Parlayin has Matt been in contact with you since you posted in this thread? Give us the details man.... Obviously hes lying, Detective Hines caught him

WVU

EOG Master

I am sorry you did not like my father, but it was indeed him posting.
:cheers

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

5 star how can you afford to take days off to watch games? Karma is a bitch, remember this.

Apple

Banned

Good work hines. You've always been one of my favorite posters. Matt is obviously lying.

parlayin

EOG Enthusiast

Parlayin has Matt been in contact with you since you posted in this thread? Give us the details man.... Obviously hes lying, Detective Hines caught him

Nope. I pm'ed him my email and cell phone #. Didn't really expect anything, though, since he already had both of those. After he stiffed, he changed his phone #

parlayin

EOG Enthusiast

I have NEVER stiffed anyone. I had a problem with an ex-employee that stole some money and did some other shaddy stuff. He impersonated me and may have set up an account.

He "may have set up an account?" If all he did was open a credit account, maybe. But did he also set up an email account in your name that matches your EOG account? And set up a phone number with your name on the voice mail greeting? And claim that he's the general manager at 360 health club in reseda, give that as his work phone #, and force them to employ a different matt ********* as the GM there? And once he started to lose, contend that 'matt *********' is actually a fake name b/c he didn't want his wife to find out he was betting? Seems like he really wanted to cover his bases and appear to be you. Because if one were to call the main phone # for the gym and ask for you, someone with your name is the GM there looking to schedule appointments and sign up new members. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:

Apple

Banned

He "may have set up an account?" If all he did was open a credit account, maybe. But did he also set up an email account in your name that matches your EOG account? And set up a phone number with your name on the voice mail greeting? And claim that he's the general manager at 360 health club in reseda, give that as his work phone #, and force them to employ a different matt ********* as the GM there? And once he started to lose, contend that 'matt *********' is actually a fake name b/c he didn't want his wife to find out he was betting? Seems like he really wanted to cover his bases and appear to be you. Because if one were to call the main phone # for the gym and ask for you, someone with your name is the GM there looking to schedule appointments and sign up new members. :thumbsup

I think this pretty much closed the case on this one..

A lot of fucking hypocrites in the forum world.. Matt actually had the audacity to go after 5 star bomb when he is a much bigger turd..