Maybe I should get with that girl at work?

Wade

EOG Master
you know boys she may be a 2 or so but she'd do anything I want. I was told by one of her friends that she loves me or some shit. she's probably better than a 2 maybe my grading was a bit off. she looked pretty good yesterday in her street clothes.

evade

EOG Addicted
Re: Maybe I should get with that girl at work?

It looks like Kinger's clam tale has inspired you. What are you waiting for? Rail her in the closet or the laundry room.

Wade

EOG Master

it's hard to do that with a shit flip phone.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

draw a picture of her and mail it to me.

I'll take a pic and post it.

Wade

EOG Master

yeah boys I don't know. i'm real lonely.

evade

EOG Addicted

You always say that you want to live alone far away from the people. Now, you are lonely. Make your other forum open to public without logging in.

Wade

EOG Master

men need a woman from time to time. didn't know the other forum wasn't open to the public. just logged off there to see and you're right. i'll have to complain to kinger.

Wade

EOG Master

she's pursuing me pretty good boys. don't know what to do.

Wade

EOG Master

wow welcome back Cousteau. it's been years. I thought you died.

evade

EOG Addicted

Stay away from broads for now. You don't want to catch any Ebola infection from them. With your not-so-good luck, you know it can happen to you if you are not careful.

Wade

EOG Master

yeah I should just dig a tunnel and live in it like eric frein.

Wade

EOG Master

that girl still wants me. asking me why I don't have a wife and shit.

JosephMr

Banned
Агенство недвижимости

Агенство недвижимости

Агентство недвижимости maxarenda.ru входит в группу компаний «Московский ипотечный центр — МИЦ», работающую на рынке недвижимости с 1999 года. ГК «МИЦ» — это ведущие столичные риелторские и инвестиционно-девелоперские компании, предоставляющие услуги в секторе коммерческой и жилой недвижимости в Москве и Московской области, а также за рубежом. Изначально группа компаний специализировалась на риелторских услугах. На момент создания базовой структуры ГК «МИЦ» опыт сотрудников в сфере недвижимости составлял не менее пяти лет, что позволило расширить спектр услуг и заняться инвестированием в строительство жилой недвижимости. Качественное обслуживание и постоянное совершенствование бизнес-процессов позволили ГК «МИЦ» с успехом реализовать ряд крупных проектов. В Москве и Московской области построены и сданы в эксплуатацию более 20 жилых комплексов с развитой инфраструктурой, сейчас ведется строительство новых объектов.

Wade

EOG Master

no didn't smash her yet. a polish forest whore would make me feel better.

Valuist

EOG Master

Wade,

It's been three years since you started the thread. Does she still work where you work?