Mayweather-Ortiz [In-Fight Thread]

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Mayweather-Ortiz [In-Fight Thread]

Mayweather -110 by decision is the best bet of the fight by far IMO.

BTW, jesus does boxing want Alvarez to be good. Why did they stop that fight?

rjt721

EOG Master

Same thing really. Victor ain't winning. Floyd could stop him last 90 seconds and the over would cash and you'd lose Floyd by decision.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

okay i will follow Timely

He wont knock this guy out will he? isnt this other guy "tough"

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ortiz takes a lot more chances than past fighters, and I wouldn't be shocked if Floyd knocked him out because of that.

I still can't get over that Alvarez bullshit. They are trying to sell him so hard and have been involved in a few of his fights. I'm not sure why that got broke up.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mayweather -110 by decision is the best bet of the fight by far IMO.

BTW, jesus does boxing want Alvarez to be good. Why did they stop that fight?

Pretty much it. They find him marketable. He's actually a good fighter, but he didn't seem to take this fight too seriously. And that stoppage was a joke!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Same thing really. Victor ain't winning. Floyd could stop him last 90 seconds and the over would cash and you'd lose Floyd by decision.

Imagine Tucker winning his wager, and using the phrase, "It's in the bag."

I'll fuckin' shudder.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ortiz came up 17 pounds from the weigh in - jaysus he must have cut weight hard. That's not a good sign for going deep into a fight. Floyd is fighting at his natural weight. Could get ugly when Ortiz breaks down.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Pretty much it. They find him marketable. He's actually a good fighter, but he didn't seem to take this fight too seriously. And that stoppage was a joke!

He's talented, and has quick hands but what does he do terrifically? Guys like Floyd and Manny have unique skill sets (talking the lighter weight classes), but what does he do uniquely? He's very fundamental, and his combination's are nice but I haven't been overly impressed by him yet.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Work at 6:45, lets get this shit started. Hopefully Floyd doesn't wait an extra 20 minutes to come out like he did in his last fight.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I have 2 tickets to the fight in section 224 row P for $250 each. I'm at the MGM now. Call or Text 702-596-2333

Thanks
Jason

Tuckman

Uh Poster

last second tickets, to bad your head is hitting the ceiling literally

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Cortez already warned Mayweather about throwing elbows because the Ortiz camp complained... let's see if it comes up.