Mayweather posted Pacquiao's fight purses on Facebook

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Mayweather posted Pacquiao's fight purses on Facebook

Manny is getting fucked, but he wants 50/50 against Floyd? 'Money' is doing Poochiao a favor by even considering this fight.

:LMAO

waco

EOG Dedicated

Gayweather should get a life. he cant beat his girlfriend anymore. he a attention whore. GO AWAY YOU CREEP

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Oscar De La Hoya met Pacquiao in a Limo a couple a years ago.

The meeting was arranged and Oscar had a bag with $1 Million dollars in cash.

He would hand the bag over to Manny if he would leave Arum and sign up with Golden Boy.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

How the hell did he only make $6.6 million against Oscar? Even Don King would've at least rounded it up to 7... LOL

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

That $1 Million Dollars in cash to sign with Golden Boy is still good to this day.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

The most he's made on a fight is $7.4 Million

Arum is a fuckin' crook. Or Manny may be a Tax cheat.

These numbers could be doctored so Manny doesn't have to pay high taxes to the Phillipines Government.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Doctored or not, these are official numbers, and knowing the kind of crook Arum is, it doesn't surprise me.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mayweather is your typical thug punk.....guys like him shouldn't be rich.....

Much like the UFC the "official" purses don't include bonus's and Pac usually get a good PPV %.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mayweather got $25 million guaranteed to fight Ortiz, not including PPV revenue.

That's some serious dough.

That's nice. It's also because Ortiz took 2 million. Pac sold more PPV's in his last fight than Floyd did. 50/50 is fair in this case.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That's nice. It's also because Ortiz took 2 million. Pac sold more PPV's in his last fight than Floyd did. 50/50 is fair in this case.

Yes. Either way... Mayweather made $25 million guaranteed.

At this point Floyd isn't a bigger draw than Pacquiao is. Hell, there's been plenty of empty seats to the couple of Floyd fights I went to since his comeback.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'd expect the better fight to sell more. I'd like to see the numbers Pacquiao-Cotto II put up...

Plus, that's why Floyd gets his guaranteed money, while Pacquiao gets robbed by Arum.

Regardless, Pacquiao sold more PPV's in his last fight than Floyd did. Just because Floyd gets overpaid doesn't mean he deserves better than 50/50. He doesn't, he's not a bigger draw they are pretty equal at this point.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Doctored or not, these are official numbers, and knowing the kind of crook Arum is, it doesn't surprise me.

Official numbers my ass.

Remember this is BOXING.

Arum will doctor the numbers looking that Manny is taking in less so he doesn't get taxed up his ass by the Phillipines.

With Oscar De La Hoya looming you really think Arum is ripping off Manny?

Hell No!