McCarthy to be first coach fired

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Team is terrible,no offense. Another masterpiece by coach and gm jerry jones. Lost offensive lineman and receivers in trades, and free agency..

Valuist

EOG Master
Does anyone know what the look ahead line was for Cincy/Dallas? I thought it was Dallas minus 2. So 9 points for Prescott to Rush? That seems crazy.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Sean Payton will probably be the next Cowboys head coach

100% agree

Jerry looooooves himself some Payton who takes a year off, "recharges the batteries" and takes over next season with Jerry offering him Over $10M a season and letting Payton have some player personnel input - something that will delight all Cowgirls fans

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I think McCarthy gets dumped soon and an interim coach gets named…Payton will take over next season…

But Jerry will have something worked out ahead of time and I believe he still has to give the Saints some compensation since Payton still has years left on his deal. He has to get Payton locked up because there will be a decent amount of teams contacting Payton's agent

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Does anyone know what the look ahead line was for Cincy/Dallas? I thought it was Dallas minus 2. So 9 points for Prescott to Rush? That seems crazy.
Agree but I don't think the qb switch was the whole line move. Dallas also lost stock in week 1 getting completely mauled in every phase of the game vs the Bucs.

@SuperBookSports VP of Risk Management Jeff Sherman tweets the SuperBook's Tuesday look ahead line numbers on Twitter, @golfodds.

He also tweets the SuperBook openers on Sundays usually in the interregnum before the SNF game.

The initial look ahead lines for WK 02 were (with slight reformatting):

Jeff Sherman
@golfodds
Sep 11

NFL - Week 2

KC -3 vs LAC Bal -4.5 vs Mia Cle -6.5 vs NYJ Det -1.5 vs Wsh Ind -4 at Jax TB -2.5 at NO NYG -2.5 vs Car NE Pick at Pit LAR -10.5 vs Atl SF -8.5 vs Sea

Dal -2 vs Cin

Den -10 vs Hou LV -3.5 vs Ari GB -9 vs Chi Buf -9 vs Ten Phi -3 vs Min

The instead Sunday openers for instead WK 03 were:

Jeff Sherman
@golfodds
22h

NFL - Week 3
@SuperBookSports

Cle -3.5 vs Pit Bal -3 at NE Buf -4.5 at Mia Cin -4.5 at NYJ NO -3 at Car Min -7.5 vs Det KC -6.5 at Ind LV -1.5 at Ten Phi -3.5 at Wsh Chi -3 vs Hou LAC -7 vs Jax TB -3 vs GB Sea -2.5 vs Atl LAR -5 at Ari Den -2.5 vs SF NYG -3 vs Dal

FWIW, monitoring for these Tuesday and Sunday tweets is part of my in-season weekly rotation for the NFL.

One of the good uses for social media in season.

[and that's your toon cameo]