MEATMAN: Is it true you once did a radio show back in New Orleans for 85 straight days back in the early 2000's?

Kraken

EOG Veteran
Re: MEATMAN: Is it true you once did a radio show back in New Orleans for 85 straight days back in the early 2000's?

Or it's really lame he didn't even last 3 months

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: MEATMAN: Is it true you once did a radio show back in New Orleans for 85 straight days back in the early 2000's?

Yes. It was in 2012.

I did a radio show during afternoon drive Monday through Friday 1n New Orleans at 201 St, Charles Avenue from the TOP FLOOR of the Bank One(1) building just outside the French Quarter right down the street from Harrah's. The radio station was owned by Beasley Broadcasting which is a GIANT in the radio industry.

Then me and Chris Schouest from KikiSports dot com did a show on Saturday and Sunday morning before kickoff from the same studio.

We did this for the entire college football season and then did a show six(6) days a week until the NFL finished it's regular season.

I remember before my first week of doing radio shows. The bosses said I needed to learn to work the board so they would not have to hire an operator. After the first week the bosses said don't worry about learning to work the board because I had so much radio talent I would never have to worry about not having an operator.

My radio show was also one(1) of the first ever to be streamed live over the Internet.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

You couldnt operate the board :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Even a monkey with average intelligence could do that

So why do you live in a motel with so much radio talent, BOB:+clueless

ajt

EOG Dedicated

After the first week the bosses said don't worry about learning to work the board because I had so much radio talent I would never have to worry about not having an operator.

:LMAO

Bushay

NHL Expert

THe gift that keeps on giving.

This clown is stuck in the 80's