Miami Vs. Florida State...

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I need this thing to stay at 17 for 1st half..........

If it does I will take the over for 2nd half & try to middle, only to cover my butt & give me the opportunity to win both wagers....
If the second half number works out of course.......

Hache Man said:
I need this thing to stay at 17 for 1st half..........

If it does I will take the over for 2nd half & try to middle, only to cover my butt & give me the opportunity to win both wagers....
If the second half number works out of course.......

Theres your 17 dude

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Glaken said:
Theres your 17 dude

I would hope 2nd half line comes out at 17
Will take the over and hope it lands inbetween 34 & the under 38 I have

This way I do these things.......

Cover my under bet in case the pace picks up in the 2nd half &

Win the 2nd half over to make up for losing the under 38.......

Give myself the opportunity to win BOTH wagers..........

Reflections on the first half...

First and foremost, Miami's going to win this game unless momentum carries the Noles to victory (and bringing in Xavier Lee).

Miami is an undisciplined team.

Anyone that says FSU's defensive line sucks can look at this game against one of the best O-Lines in the nation and then admit that Mickie Andrews is the best defensive coordinator in the land.

Either FSU is gonna regret not scoring when they had the momentum up 10-0 and the ball in Miami territory, or Miami is gonna kill Jon Peattie and their WRs for dropping passes.

Glaken said:
Chill Guru...no one better at half adjustments than the Bowdens.

I've watched too many games against Miami... too many... At least you've seen us beat Miami in your lifetime. I haven't seen Miami lose to us since I was like 15....

Look, I wouldn't play a damn thing in the 2nd half of this game except for Miami, and that's only if you're playing with Miami at -3 or higher. Getting Miami at -4.5 is the proper pick, but don't bother if you've already got -1.5 or something like that. This game is clearly going to be 20-17 one way or the other unless it goes to OT, and I wouldn't hit under for anything. Remember that a 3-0 Miami half can be a losing wager due to OT quite easily.

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
I'm seeing FSU +4.5 +105 2H.

If Weatherford starts to do anything that is a smart bet. But you can't bet on it after watching the first half.

Weatherford should have something or he simply wouldn't be starting at Florida State. My gut tells me he will turn things around at some point and throw some touchdown passes. But will he show his true capabilities tonight or later in the season. That is what we don't know.

Miami looks a lot better in the 1H than FSU but I know the talent levels are even on both sides of the ball.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy