Miami Vs. Florida State...

I heart Leon and Booker....

And yes, Bush doesn't realize that the capital is right next to Florida State....

God damn does this just feel inevitable that Miami is going to come back here... it really just seems inevitable....

Fuck you Hache....

If FSU doesn't score a TD on this drive, you may as well just hand the fucking game to Miami...

Put in Lee, and run the ball with Leon... someone will have to contain the outside in case of the predictable playaction rollout

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
AFLGuru said:
Fuck you Hache....

If FSU doesn't score a TD on this drive, you may as well just hand the fucking game to Miami...

Put in Lee, and run the ball with Leon... someone will have to contain the outside in case of the predictable playaction rollout

Eazzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy man......... meant nothing by it......

I was sure they would punch it in.....

Nah, it's all good Hache... That's a playful, seeming doomed "fuck you"

But this is just another Miami/FSU game... Wide left on a gimme after he hit the first one...

If I thought that FSU wouldn't give up another score in this game, I'd be all for it... but one Miami TD and this game's over.... Wetherford sucks.

Hache Man

The General said:
uggghhhhhhh

but an interesting game.

Reading into that expression General, it seems as if you're on FSU.........:wow

He better BE

Am I the only one on here that doesn't care whether FSU covers the spread or not? All I'm interested in is FSU winning, but I wasn't dare going to put any $$$ on it...

AFLGuru said:
Am I the only one on here that doesn't care whether FSU covers the spread or not? All I'm interested in is FSU winning, but I wasn't dare going to put any $$$ on it...

Room service order waiting:+waving-5 :smoke

Just a matter of time... I'm just gonna try saying this once tonight and hopefully don't have to say it again.

Fuck Miami

AFLGuru said:
Just a matter of time... I'm just gonna try saying this once tonight and hopefully don't have to say it again.

Fuck Miami

Hurricanes Don't Blow THEY SUCK !!

We will see Xaivier in a minuzzle !!!

I'm sorry, I confused Keane and Weatherford... Keane wore 11 last year I believe... I thought Hinshaw was Weatherford.

Hache Man

My gosh where did FSU get this punter......

General, you could punt better than that!