Miami Vs. Florida State...

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Miami needs to run a little bit more instead of putting the game in their scrub QB's hands......

Hache Man

Glaken said:
Hache Man said:
I am wearing T-shirt RIGHT NOW NEXTEL BOY !!! LOL

Someone needs to make some similar shirts that says Nextel Sucks on them!

Anyone that has one probably knows what I'm talking about......

FSU with 3 backs in the backfield now. Memories of Charlie Ward... when we beat Miami every year...

I love the creativity... You can tell that Bobby designed these plays, NOT Jeff...

Great, no timeouts left for either team... Ridiculous. You can tell these offenses are so young (even though Miami blew one on defense)

AFLGuru said:
FSU with 3 backs in the backfield now. Memories of Charlie Ward... when we beat Miami every year...

I love the creativity... You can tell that Bobby designed these plays, NOT Jeff...

This was a conversation over the Winter .... Sr. wants to retire with a ring.....and this is the year with this D .... just wait till they show NC State what their azz looks like !! DUDE !!

AFLGuru said:
Great, no timeouts left for either team... Ridiculous. You can tell these offenses are so young (even though Miami blew one on defense)

Lots of unders this year ....

Hache Man

These defenses are good guys!

Neither offense can put anything together, but you watch as usual both Miami & Florida State will blow out most of their other opponents throughout the year......

FSU has NEVER been able to cover the tight end, but this is ridiculous.

Heath Miller became a first round draft pick after last year's game against FSU. I think the dude had like 15 catches for about 170 yards. Olson's doing a good number himself.

AFLGuru said:
FSU has NEVER been able to cover the tight end, but this is ridiculous.

Heath Miller became a first round draft pick after last year's game against FSU. I think the dude had like 15 catches for about 170 yards. Olson's doing a good number himself.

excellent point

I'm about set to turn off this game to prevent from cursing too loud... It won't be OT, it'll be 14-10 Miami.

My god this is insane... Xavier better be ready to lead the troops 75-80 yards, because that's gonna be the only way we have a shot in this game.

Hache Man

What better way to get your 2 young QB's to grow up fast than throwing them in the fire for first game of the season vs a Miami or Seminole defense!

Hache Man

What a freakin idiot........

why didnt he throw the ball away instead of taking the sack!? :+clueless

You Miami guys HAVE to be pissed!

Hache Man

Holy Moly!

That holder is going to catch Helllllllllllllllllll........... after tonight!:wow

I think the hotel just heard me......... I'm gonna get in trouble for this one...

But I certainly heard Doak Campbell Stadium...