Marist
3/13/2007 10:00:01 PM - (EST)
Spread +10 -110 for Game

Amount : Risking 100.00 To Win 2000.00 USD

For the 5th straight time....
NCSTATE+6 (4)
NCSTATEml+230 (2)

Re: Micelli NIT Action....

I'm gonna be so pissed off if Alabama doesn't win in OT....that miracle shot cost me the 2nd half +3.5 for Alabama

dirty

EOG Master

Going to be hard with Gee gone....But Lasme just went out..so it could even out

Shit man....sorry to see that last game cost you Micelli....I'm glad they covered the 2nd half +3.5 for me but it was typical Alabama tonight...

LOTS of stupid stupid stupid plays in regulation that cost them the game

damn really thought that was gonna cash the parlay....I also RR, always a good idea.
NCState still rollin....

3-0 + 11.60 on the night (NIT)

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master

Good LUck Mic...Fresno is solid I do believe... they will give my Bulldogs as much as they can handle

Cannon

Banned

Dog lover.... Dogs will roll this week. Public in for a bad run this week.

Thanks Dirty, GL to you too.

Cannon....Joe P should lose some cash this week no doubt. GL Man'

Thanks Munson...

LuckyLoser...Gotta take some shots at those 5-T Parlays once in a while...Not sure what finding out the hard way means tho.

BughouseMaster...Like PTS said, i do go as heavy as 10 units...But rarely.

On A Side Note...
I definately pulled back the reigns compared to last year when i had 4-6K in action everynight. The stress takes it's toll on ya....I've done a very good job of not chasing this year, which was my number one goal on the season.
Even tho i'm nowhere near the+280units i was last year, i've def taken a huge step. I'm toying with the idea of raising my unit value and only grading my plays as 1-5 (next year). I have many goals to make myself a great capper,as should everyone.
Not sure why i went there....guess i'm just sharin the Mind of Micelli.
As always, good luck on your action.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Good job mic, i know how hard it is to to not chase, and i've been guilty a couple times this year....but not as much as the past. I think the best thing for any gambler is to make goals for themselves and to follow them as much as possible Keep up the good work bro

Tks Tool. GL

Fresno St+11-120 (3')
SDST+8 (3')
SDSTml+310
Vermont+12 (2)

Side Action 4-T(cannon, Kcjhawk,me, Reb,ShadyBastard)

Wager type : Parlay
Select #1 : NCAA Basketball
E Tennessee St
3/14/2007 6:00:01 PM - (EST)
Spread +16? -110 for Game

Select #2 : NCAA Basketball
South Alabama/Syracuse
3/14/2007 7:00:01 PM - (EST)
Total Points UNDER 142 -110 for Game

Select #3 : NCAA Basketball
Fresno State
3/14/2007 7:00:01 PM - (EST)
Spread +10? -110 for Game

Select #4 : NCAA Basketball
Mississippi
3/14/2007 8:00:01 PM - (EST)
Spread -7? -110 for Game

Select #5 : NCAA Basketball
San Diego State
3/14/2007 10:00:01 PM - (EST)
Spread +8 -110 for Game

Amount : Risking 100.00 To Win 2,000.00 USD

msftkid

EOG Addicted

gambling extracts irrational human emotions from most participents. A perfect exsample woul be the bad beats the Niagra game generated last nite.A loss like this one should generate a commensurate level of pain that would be equal to the exhilaration of a last second victory but it never does!!! You can win 3 games at the buzzer and lose 1 like last nite and still be pissed -off !!! for a week. I believe this is the stress an emotional trama that Micelli refers to in his post and mandates every one needs a few days off every now and then.

joelatti

Sometimes its just better to be lucky than good.....BACKDOOR cover on the last shot...Georgia up by about 20 pulls its guys and Fresno comes back misses the front end of the one and one and then hits the last shot of the game to cover by a point!!!

msftkid

EOG Addicted

The exctasy of victory!!! The ole dribble off the foot steal and layup=VICTORY did Micelli committ to the DEVIL? Or is he this good? I vote for talent and sweat =good luck!! I am to busy laughing to type any more

FRIDAY NIT ACTION

I'm sure there will be a better number than 7, i'm sure JoeP has caught on to NCST by now, so the # may rise. I'm gonna hit it now anyway, and probably add a few (3) on gameday (if i get 8)....Tough to jump ship after 5 straight cashes, but i think i've beatin this horse long enough....

Marist+7 (3)

FRIDAY NIT ACTION

I'm sure there will be a better number than 7, i'm sure JoeP has caught on to NCST by now, so the # may rise. I'm gonna hit it now anyway, and probably add a few (3) on gameday (if i get 8)....Tough to jump ship after 5 straight cashes, but i think i've beatin this horse long enough....

Marist+7 (3)

Thanks guys! :cheers