Micelli NIT Action....

Re: Micelli NIT Action....

Marist+7 (3) Posted Wednesday...may add more if i can buy to 8.

Monday Action

SDST+8 -120 (4) Thegreek

Hitting the late line move pays off....

1-0-1 +3 units on the day

8-0-1 +26.70 in the NIT

Have SDST+8 -120 (4) still on the board

taconite

EOG Addicted

You`re one of the best here Mic. @ first I liked Bradley too, think they match up well. The only prob. is MSU`s record @ home. Other than an expedted 3 pt loss to the Gators & an inexplicable 3 pt one to SC, they`ve kicked the shit out of everybody by DD, in the last 2 mos. I`m inclined to take the 8 as I think the Braves are a better tm. Of course if it were on a neutral court the # would be different. BOL today. I`m on GT & A&M despite the virtual HC edge to the Cards. Think the Hoyas grind em down in the last 10 mins. Too bad BC lost Williams. Any thoughts on WASU/Vandy?

Back to NBA and NIT tomorrow Micelli

Early looks Ole Miss +5.5 looking very enticing. Clemson is overrated in my book and Ole Miss wins the SEC West and is in the NIT(Hmmm and overated Arkansas is in). Though this game is in Clemson and the Tigers play well winning 70% of their games at home. Joe Public has quickly jumped on the ACC bandwagon and backing the Tigers here... BOL tomorrow

I will cap the other games when i get home from work tomorrow...Thanks for your thoughts, i will keep what you said inconsideration while cappin.
GL Sir.

No capping tonight. Time to sit back with my Cohiba and port in celebration of kicking the mans fuckin ass this week.

Still Pending in the NIT:
SDST+8 -120 bet and posted on friday at the greek for 4 units...

Micelli

Do you think playing in the Carrier Dome for the first time will affect SDST that much? They were trying to get their early for a shoot around but a lacrosse match prevented them from getting to. They will only get to shoot around this morning. The Carrier is a totally different atmosphere to play in... BOL my man. I may join you.

Cannon

Banned

Micelli any of NIT dogs do you think will win SU? I was thinking of a 4 team favorite ML parlay. Any team I should throw out? Thanks.

Not2good....For a team that shoots 47% i doubt they'll have problems in the C Dome. If there is something that will give em a problem it's Syracues' defense. Heath avg's more OTR than at home, he will keep them in the game tonight. Abukar NEEDS to stay outta foul trouble for them to have a shot to win this (and cover).....

Cannon...SDST is the only team i see having a chance to win outright.

A RARE TEASER!!!!

Risking 3 units...5 point-T at Bookmaker

AF-1' W/ KansasSt Pick

Good Luck tonight...

You thought i was brave with UNLV yesterday but today you get the bigger balls for Sd St. They haven't seen much of the 2-3 zone this year paticularly as well as "Cuse plays it. They are also so damn selfish offensively i can't give them the credit to play disciplined enough to beat it all night...As always though, they got the talent and athletes, just worry about them in this one...I know you like other perspectives on games so there's mine on this one...

Good Luck you know i'm pulling for the Aztec's...:cheers

Thanks for ur 2cents Shady...If ya read my short response to not2good above, the 2-3 is the only thing i'm worried about.
GL Man

munson15

I want winners...

Wish I read that 5 minutes ago, not2, riding w' you, GL Micelli!:cheers

Thanks Munson..GL

WVU U/65' 1st' (4)
MissSt-2' -115 1st' (3) Bookmaker
MissSt-5 (5)

Very God-Damm happy to see you on Mississippi State Mic....bet it earlier today rather large. Best of luck, and thanks for the picks.:cheers

Mic, what you think of NC State +4 at half? I'm really loving it. No play from me.. yet.