Micelli NIT Action....

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Re: Micelli NIT Action....

You guys are takin the air force loss real well. WTF. Perhaps I should be a bit clearer on my fictional discussion post. There's only one great steakhouse, actually two, they're both in Vegas, Ruth's Chris on Flamingo and on Industrial.

Ruth's Chris is a chain. Located in many states. There is no Ruth's Chris on industrial in vegas. it is located on paradise.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Ruth's Chris is a chain. Located in many states. There is no Ruth's Chris on industrial in vegas. it is located on paradise.

One on Paradise and one on Flamingo. And i've been to chi town and think it's the BEST city in the country..............after Vegas.

LMAO....Oh YEAH!?!?!?!

Ok it's a Ten unit play, if it loses Shady is covering the difference!!

(it's not seruiously a ten unit play people, cause i know someone would ask:+textinb3 )

LMAO....Oh YEAH!?!?!?!

Ok it's a Ten unit play, if it loses Shady is covering the difference!!

(it's not seruiously a ten unit play people, cause i know someone would ask:+textinb3 )

um so yea i think 4 is perfect afterall:LMAO

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't fuck with Micelli, he got mafia connections

No disrespect to nobody just a joke since the mob was brought up in this post: A guys is half italian and half polish. He makes HIMSELF an offer he can't understand! LOL

tool21

EOG Dedicated

No disrespect to nobody just a joke since the mob was brought up in this post: A guys is half italian and half polish. He makes HIMSELF an offer he can't understand! LOL

:LMAO:LMAO Funny that you say that. My girlfriend is half italian and half polish. I'll have to tell her this one.

Micelli quick pick of your brain......If line drops to Pk on WVU/MSU....will you throw any more logs on the fire?:+clueless

Micelli quick pick of your brain......If line drops to Pk on WVU/MSU....will you throw any more logs on the fire?:+clueless

Never crossed my mind...6 units is a good bet here. Feels right, and i doubt i'll add anything to it.

But...adding a first half play is always possible. I only capped the game, i did not cap the game for the first half. Which i will do Monday Night.

I hadn't checked out the NIT yet, but I see AF as +1. Is this a nice movement, typo, injury or what? Thanks for all the winners, Micelli!

So i see krystie hit you with a message bro? fucking classic...what did that chick have to say, nothing but bad shit about me im sure...

So i see krystie hit you with a message bro? fucking classic...what did that chick have to say, nothing but bad shit about me im sure...

lmao, yeah she did....i can tell that chics a little slut :doggie
didnt say anything about you....i figured that was how she found me tho.
Thanks but i dont need ur sloppy seconds.....:LMAO

lmao, yeah she did....i can tell that chics a little slut :doggie
didnt say anything about you....i figured that was how she found me tho.
Thanks but i dont need ur sloppy seconds.....:LMAO

lmao, yea she claims like she isnt a slut, but i know better...started hittin it when she was 18. great body on that girl tho!

she hit u with the random message and didnt even say she knew me:LMAO classic!

We aint freinds no more... long story, but basically she thinks im a peice of shit for having slept with all her freinds over the years...the latest, her "best freind" literally took all her clothes off when i went to use the restroom at my house, came out she was naked. Like im not gonna act on that shit? of course thier still freinds tho...:LMAO trust me she'll fill ya in if it ever comes up...

but yea do ya thing playboy, i don't give shit...i'm dating that lindsey girl now and she is way cool. Smokes, watches bball, easy going and not a a fucking ditz like krystie...

Gotta love these Skeezers:+textinb3 careful tho, dont want your girl seeing those comments mayn

and while i am sure you don't need my seconds, if by chance you do hit that...consider the $1700 i owe you paid up:LMAO

joelatti

Mic might be better taking these on the ML now as they are both -1.5 at various outs....but the ML are only -120.....Just a thought

15-7-1 +26.25 NIT

guess u all know what happened in the semi-finals....:toiletgra

One last shot. I really thought Miss St was the best team in the NIT, :+clueless apparently not.

I love this quicker, more agile Clemson team...but their game has mad holes in it.

WVU will win this game by not turning the ball over, playing team defense and hitting thier FT's. 3 things that Clemson is very weak at. And 3 things that are crucial in winning championships.

WVU+1 (6)

WVU U/63' 1st' (2)

Thanks for the play Mic....have to agree with you on this one. I couldn't pick my seat lately, let alone a winner.

Good luck to you, me and everyone on the Mountaineers tonight. I just hope Beilein isn't dumb enough to coach U of M after this win. Go from one "football" school to a much bigger "football" school. I hate the fvcking Wolverines with a passion!:cheers

hey man you going to make it to ac this weekend

After the trip to AC last weekend and my 6 game slide, i really shouldnt be sittin at any tables right now:rolleyes: . But i usually hit up the NL $125 buyin at the trop on saturday mornings. shoot me ur info and i'll hit ya up if im there....

panther

EOG Dedicated

micelli

get my cell # from dirty

I will get you a free room at trop for sat night if you want it

going to see brad garrett fri night their

so will be playing baccarat their after the show

may be their sat morning if things are going well

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I really didn't like the side but with you, Reb & Shady on it I decided to send in WV. Good Luck tonight.

dirty

EOG Master

Have not been to the post office... will go in a bit....I have been swamped and had to wait on the AC guy... was out of Freon