Micelli Saturday Action...

Re: Micelli Saturday Action...

nice winners...............$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
i'll throw the last bone that you won me on it to get two bones........go temple
4-grants will be nice.

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

This is the finals boys, defense will be necessary. Duq has none.
Fran has these boys on lock down

Didn't play it. Five after the hook felt like a decent cushion. But I agree, four games in four days for Duquesne's pace is tough. Plus, you know this conference a lot better than I do. I thought the line should be -2 or -3 Temple. Regardless, of no matter to me now... best of luck, Mic. :cheers

benjamin

EOG Member

got it at -5. fcking meaningless 3 pter at the end for a push. nice job micelli!

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

jus realized u had temple also, nice hit..close call sucks for anyone that got -5 with that last bullshit shot...shoulda blown them out jus let them hang all game

3-0 +8.50 units for the day

now that we've locked up a profit for the day, one more play

Nevada Over 62 1stHalf (3)

jus realized u had temple also, nice hit..close call sucks for anyone that got -5 with that last bullshit shot...shoulda blown them out jus let them hang all game

4.5 was readily available, if people only have one shop they are only hurting their odds. Live and learn boys

I know many will dissagree but that meaningless uncontested shot, or even the uncontested dunk prior, is exactly the reason I buy the hook at lines between 2 and 9. Not always but much of the time. The main thing is if your confident the play is a winner (which should always be the case) the juice doesnt matter if you cash. But sometimes that half becomes huge in so many different scenarios it just seems worth it when your in a squeeker.

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

I know many will dissagree but that meaningless uncontested shot, or even the uncontested dunk prior, is exactly the reason I buy the hook at lines between 2 and 9. Not always but much of the time. The main thing is if your confident the play is a winner (which should always be the case) the juice doesnt matter if you cash. But sometimes that half becomes huge in so many different scenarios it just seems worth it when your in a squeeker.

i like that natty, buying hook between 2-9..makes a lot of sense, never thought of that

munson15

I want winners...

4.5 was readily available, if people only have one shop they are only hurting their odds. Live and learn boys
Good lesson to learn, I had Duquesne +5, and I know I was a lucky fuck to push. But, without getting the best #, it was a loss. Congrats on the hot streak, I hope it keeps going for you, Mic!

eman

EOG Senior Member

Just wanted to say thanks... I am fuckin rollin in the cash with you and another capper I like to follow.. WOW is all I can say.....