Micelli Thursday Action....

Woohoo! i'm home :houra ugh, not sure how people can live in a one stop light town.....funny thing tho, the stop light was a blinking yellow!!! :LMAO
Only good thing was the seafood and gumbo.

Think i'm down one unit this week...the calm before the storm if ya ask me. It's time to win some cash. Home early so gonna get this shit started... plays will be up as i bet em. Good Luck Everyone.

Re: Micelli Thursday Action....

I'm going out on a limb here, and predicting that Micelli will destroy the books starting tonight and going throughout the weekend.

Fla Int U/136' (3) Betcris

Ball St U/125 (2) Betcris

CMU+7 -120 (3)

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master

Woohoo! i'm home :houra ugh, not sure how people can live in a one stop light town.....funny thing tho, the stop light was a blinking yellow!!! :LMAO
Only good thing was the seafood and gumbo.

Think i'm down one unit this week...the calm before the storm if ya ask me. It's time to win some cash. Home early so gonna get this shit started... plays will be up as i bet em. Good Luck Everyone.

Nuttin wrong with a One light town Man :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Most Like that just have a Huddle house and a Red and white Grocery, IGA or Piggly Wiggly :+excited-

Most Like that just have a Huddle house and a Red and white Grocery, IGA or Piggly Wiggly :+excited-

I have no idea what you just said....:LMAO
Didnt mean to offend anyone who lives in a one stop light town....i'm sure there are some advantages.
grew up in south philly. probaly more people live on my block than in the whole town of chocowinity.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Micelli your 1st class capper but I bet your skinny!!!!Gumbo comes from La. not NCarl until your in La it cant be good.. PS I am fat!!!So i have credability in the food area.

dirty

EOG Master

I have no idea what you just said....:LMAO
Didnt mean to offend anyone who lives in a one stop light town....i'm sure there are some advantages.
grew up in south philly. probaly more people live on my block than in the whole town of chocowinity.

NAH... didn't offend me.... :LMAO Just saying their is usually one Chain Restuarant like a Huddle House or Waffle House and ONe Grocery Store.... Pickin's are slim in a One horst Town... but most do have some fine women.. at least in GA :+excited-

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Just checked that St.Joes Game out...Looks pretty good...Any reason to why you split the units up between the first half and full game?

Just checked that St.Joes Game out...Looks pretty good...Any reason to why you split the units up between the first half and full game?

Cause St.Joes will dominate from start to finish....if Temple somehow takes an early lead into the half, their pathetic defense will lose the game OTR in the second half

Fla Int U/136' (3)
Ball St U/125 (2)
CMU+7 -120 (3)
N.Texas U/71 1st' (4)
St.Joes-2 1st' (5)
St.Joes-4 (6)
St.Joes U/67' 1st' (2') Mr.Newlywed fade

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

All the stats point to St Joes here, and the line opened -5 but the public is backing Temple so it dropped to 4 naturally...I love it

love st joe's micelli. i been lookin at that line since it came out thinking there must be something i dont know going on???

mstfit....i've never been skinny. Just a short and stalky dude. But i Gained 15 pounds in the last 2 months :LMAO now i'm fat and happy:+textinb3

Shady, i assume people are very high on temple cause of their offensive outbreak. And i dont blame them. X-mas, tyndale and salisbery are very dangerous, easily one of the best scoring trios in the nation...
X-mas has been struggling with his J lately...not a good team to be facing when you lost ur shot. They smothered him in the first game and they will do the same. I'm sure Tyndale will have at least 25-30 toinght, and thats fine...St.joes has to take one of the perimiter shooters outta the picture, preferably X-mas. They do that, no way we dont get the cover....
Temple is really bad on the road. Very undisciplined defense, Chris Clark simply sucks, When Tyndale is outta the game and Olmos comes in is when StJoes will pull away...I hate bettin against temple cause their my home team, but i always go with defense.....

love to go with defence too, and st joe's always seem s to have those 10-3, 14-4 type scoring runs at home. we just need one or two of those and we cover both bets...easily

Huge List of Stay Away Plays!! Never had a list this long since i've been trackin them....

Stay Away's...
Hofstra
Wright St
Troy
Duke
Butler
Washington
Davidson
MNST
UL-Monroe

panther

EOG Dedicated

micelli

was hopeing we could have did dinner lol

you missed greenville(right down the road 20 min)

next time you are in nc I will make sure you have a good time

shady...i honestly dont think this is gonna be a close game. no worries.

Panther, i might be heading back down next week. i will be sure to let you know if i do!!

i stayed in chocowinity, but the work is actually right in the
PCS Phosophate Mine...pretty impressive site.

We got one yield sign and that's it. I don't even know how well most people yield.

Best of luck!

HEEEEEEEEEEEE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!:LMAO :cocktail

(dont mean to gloat, but i needed a day like this)

looks like 6-1, i'll update after St.Joes finishes their romp :smokesmal

Rondo

EOG Member

Great to see one of the best back in action!

Thanks for helping me pay my tuition Micelli.

munson15

I want winners...

Great night, Micelli, TY!:partyOne party guy for each of tonight's wins!:houra

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Great nite!!!!! E mail me your physical address I am going to send you some LObel Steaks !!!! They are the best money can buy. Better than Peter Lugars

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Great nite!!!!! E mail me your physical address I am going to send you some LObel Steaks !!!! They are the best money can buy. Better than Peter Lugars

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Micelli E mail me your physical address I am going to send you some Loebel Steaks they are the best money can buy even better thsn Peter Lugars!!!!!

msftkid

EOG Addicted

NO but i need your physical adress you will love the steaks I cant capp worth a shit but have great taste in food LOL

Shady....i wish bro, i wish....
Rondo....no prob man, glad to help further ur education :+textinb3

msftkd...i'm anxiously awaiting those steaks!! I was grilling last week in the snow!!!

6-1 +19.20 on the night :LMAO i had a lucky feeling i was gonna rock today's card...

PayTheSnucka...Nice call bro!

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Micelli the steaks will be there on tues Feb 27 so fire up the grill !!!! I run a sports store not a meat market and my family owns and operates 3 restaurants. GREAT NITE !!!! Yea a old dog like me can learn new tricks!!!