Michigan St Game....

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pussies. What the fuck good is that going to do? This comes on the Heimy heels of New Mexico State canceling the season on allegations of hazing. Not proven. Allegations. I sadly have been right about the Hamlin incident signaling another pivot to suspending, postponing and canceling sports for any and all reasons.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And of course the fuck your thoughts, prayers and guns auto response. Yeah, give up more of our rights to the same people that are fucking everything up. Seems plus EV!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want to know howid CNN found and setup comms with MSU students almost instantly. I'm just wondering. howid does that work? Did the students call CNN while they were hiding in lockdown? And un ironically, they read the gun control script. Who is going to become the Sparty David or Debby Hogg? That is next.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The whole thing is pathetic. Mobile shooter should have been taken out in minutes. It took hours and only ended when he decided.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Shooter was "evil angry."

Be alert, men.

Run, hide, fight.

Those are the instructions from United States law enforcement during a mass shooting incident.

Any other tips?

Here's the line I like: Safety is a state of mind.

Not a gun owner, but I see the reasons for owning a firearm.

1676408945488.png

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
All campus activities are suspended for 48 hours, including classes to let the community process this horrible event. There were a number of students who also survived the Oxford High School shooting in Nov 2021 reliving the trauma of that event. Spartan Mike and myself had classes and activities in both places where people lost their lives. A lot of our MSU friends now have kids who go there and thankfully all that we know are safe. The three deceased were all from the Detroit metro area. This is the 67th mass shooting in the US and its only the 45th day of the year. What a tragedy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbo...t-at-family-sentenced-to-90-days-in-jail.html

ANN ARBOR, MI – A Manchester man charged with shooting at family members during an argument will spend the next three months in jail.

James Charles Schiel was sentenced Thursday, Feb. 27, by Washtenaw County Trial Court Judge Darlene O’Brien to serve 90 days in jail and three years of probation after pleading no contest to two counts of assault with a dangerous weapon, records show. He will also have to attend therapy once he is freed.

In pleading no contest, two additional counts of assault with a dangerous weapon were dismissed.

Schiel, 50, was charged and arraigned on the four felony charges Sept. 18, after he was accused of shooting at several members of his family who were leaving his home in July when a family argument reached its boiling point, court records show.

The victims told police Schiel fired seven shots at them as they were leaving, while Schiel said he fired the rifle in the air and did not point it at anyone, according to a Michigan State Police report obtained by MLive/The Ann Arbor News through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Man charged for firing 7 rifle rounds at family members after argument, police say

The victims contested his recollection, later showing officers threatening messages sent by Schiel after the incident, records show.

Additionally, Schiel is ordered to attend therapy and pay restitution to the victims upon his release. The restitution amount is undetermined as hearing to determine the amount has yet to be set.

Schiel was credited for one day served.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I've noticed a growing trend among liberal-minded speech writers.

No longer are "thoughts and prayers" invoked in scripted speeches.

Now it's just thoughts.

Prayers have been eliminated.

Happened tonight in a speech before the Nebraska-Rutgers men's hoop game when the PA announcer requested a moment of silence for the victims of last night's violence in East Lansing.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master

No longer are thoughts and prayers invoked in scripted speeches.

Now it's just thoughts.

Happened tonight in a speech before the Nebraska-Rutgers men's hoop game where the PA announcer requested a moment of silence for the victims of last night's violence in East Lansing.
Liberals love atheism.

blueline

EOG Master

No longer are "thoughts and prayers" invoked in scripted speeches.

Now it's just thoughts.

Happened tonight in a speech before the Nebraska-Rutgers men's hoop game when the PA announcer requested a moment of silence for the victims of last night's violence in East Lansing.
Noticed that as well as I listen for the word prayers.

Good trend

Dell Dude

EOG Master

This is video of the shooter's arrest for carrying a concealed weapon without a permit back in 2019 a felony. They did a plea deal that charged the shooter with a misdemeanor.

Fucking idiots. More guns, less Soros backed shitheads.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
More guns (400 million) in the United States than people (330 million).

The U.S. accounts for 46% of all guns in the world.

#GunCountry

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
More guns (400 million) in the United States than people (330 million).

The U.S. accounts for 46% of all guns in the world.

#GunCountry
If I happen to be a victim of a mass shooting, then that's ok, I've lived my life, and have experienced a lot.......but to take the lives of people who are just starting out is very tragic. It's horrible.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
If I happen to be a victim of a mass shooting, then that's ok, I've lived my life, and have experienced a lot.......but to take the lives of people who are just starting out is very tragic. It's horrible.

Interesting perspective.

I'm not there yet.

I will try to beat the 21-year-olds to the exit doors.