Michigan State At Ohio State (Set the Line)

blueline

EOG Master
Re: Michigan State At Ohio State (Set the Line)

2 teams that I think have a combined total of 1 ATS cover

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Just made it Michigan -2 I expect to see as high as 6 before weeks end and for it to close 3.5, 4. I made the total 45.
Remember msu is passing more than running, D'Antonio is brilliant especially in big spots I'd be shocked if he ran the ball 35 times here. Msu has a terrific d line and stops the run as well as anyone but if Rudock can find a rhythm of any kind...Msu no secondary. Michigan also supposed to have no secondary, yet to face any kind of qb.
Would rather watch game than bet.
Much better games on the card imo. If it gets to 7.5 (no seriously who's not looking to bet UM) force my hand...
Great coaches hard to ever bet against.
Look at KSU ' S Snyder for b10 ats record past 10 years.. never has a 4* recruit ever.
These 2.. unreal

ChuckyG

EOG Master

DrinK:

Why has MichSt struggled so much this year? They have looked so choppy.

You made a great point re: injury-prevention and navigating the schedule. But they should have been sharper. Or they're just not that good!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

DrinK:

Why has MichSt struggled so much this year? They have looked so choppy.

You made a great point re: injury-prevention and navigating the schedule. But they should have been sharper. Or they're just not that good!
Don't know if they had any injuries last night, but they are down 8 starters. Not the best thing now that they are going to Michigan this week.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

1 return starter on 2ndary lost 2 nfl db's, 2 freshman rb. 5 return OL, 4 return DL lost all American lb in fall camp. D'antonio can't afford any critical injuries no depth and he has a rotation of players seeing the field for their 1st time.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

MSU should have covered against Ducks, in hindsight that marquee win was like beating a MAC school.

Ohio State -5, though it should be -7 or more. Michigan State is terrible. 0-6 ATS. Their biggest win came against a 3 loss Oregon team who desperately needs a new HC. The entire Big10 is terrible. Michigan has one loss, to Pac 12 South leader Utah. 24-17 and the game was not that close. Michigan got a last minute "who cares" TD.