Mike Leach Monday presser

Leach now 5-1-1 ats vs Shaw.

Some big time programs will be offering him a lot of money this offseason.....will be interesting to see if he goes.

Dude might end up in the College Football Playoff at Washington State with a few breaks.....
Washington to end the season will be tough, but if they win that game they should beat the South representative

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Leach different type of animal. His entire college coaching career can be considered a success.

But I can certainly see why people cant stand him.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Focusing so much on offense that defense is forgotten. In some ways he made it normal to try and win shootouts week in and week out which is cool for entertainement purposes but coincidentally the conferences in which hes coached sometimes never get treated seriously because of this...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Leach now 5-1-1 ats vs Shaw.

Some big time programs will be offering him a lot of money this offseason.....will be interesting to see if he goes.

Dude might end up in the College Football Playoff at Washington State with a few breaks.....
Washington to end the season will be tough, but if they win that game they should beat the South representative
I think he’s a little too loose a cannon for a major program to take on. Not convinced he can recruit with the big boys either. He’s best coaching up 2-3 star athletes like he’s doing now. Illinois would love to have a coach with his success.

E$

EOG Dedicated
Has anybody ever seen Leach and Railbird together? They sound the same.

You can count me in the Mike Leach fan club, I think he is very funny and probably a lot smarter than most people realize.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The one west coast coach that should make some money next year is tedford at Fresno. He’s done a great job there.

parlaynow

EOG Dedicated
Leacher a different cat
But huge coaching success at wsu
But mark stoops coach of the year if the cats beat the dogs this sat
In Lexington

railbird

EOG Master
Focusing so much on offense that defense is forgotten. In some ways he made it normal to try and win shootouts week in and week out which is cool for entertainement purposes but coincidentally the conferences in which hes coached sometimes never get treated seriously because of this...
they had 14 th best defense going into yesterday. Clearys is very good and so was Grinch last yr, Hercules started as rookie for Vikings before injury

railbird

EOG Master
I think he’s a little too loose a cannon for a major program to take on. Not convinced he can recruit with the big boys either. He’s best coaching up 2-3 star athletes like he’s doing now. Illinois would love to have a coach with his success.
he is out recruiting ucla and usc in the Inland Empire. He and Cleary are best cooridnater combo in country. he could do better than meyer does at ohio state