Mike Piazza Wearing Eye Liner

David Matthews

EOG Enthusiast
I was in the Navy. In Boot Camp we all had to shower together. There were two guys in our company (about 75 guys) that always got wood. Every time.

I didn't get wood, but I did earn the nickname "Bull".

david you have some great material and this tops it!!!

That post gets into my top 20 all time!!!

Now David I do not believe getting hard with men in the shower does not mean they are Gay though, The guy could of been thinking of a girl or something

Glacker if your in a common shower with 20 guys and your 8 inch Rock gets hard it does not mean your gay but if your in the same shower with 20 guys and one guy rubs you or bumps you by mistake and then you get hard after the bump then you have fukkin issues.

Son there is a such a thing as a gay test

Ok Glacker.............now I have gone on record saying I fuk around with my boys by trying to grap each others peckers but uit is a game and with clothes on so very inncoent and in fun.

Glacker now if I was in a shower with 20 guys and i start pulling guys pecker or or trying to stretch them (stretchers) then I would have a serious problem and would say I was gay even if they were friends of mine.

i can vouch for jj's affiliation..................i have gone threw dozens of female clerks because of his constant sexual comments when he calls to make a bet:+thumbs-2