"Misleading Advertising, Questionable Profitability Metrics, And Unverified Track Record..."

"When former Philadelphia Phillies pitcher, Michael Schwimer, made cannon-ball-sized waves in the sports gaming space by debuting JAMBOS Picks, a lot of major industry stakeholders took notice. The new tipster service he founded was offering 17 weeks worth of sports betting picks at a price of $3,000. Claiming with great confidence a competitive advantage derived from proprietary data sets and superior algorithms, JAMBOS offered a stunning $10,000 guaranteed refund in the event that the picks distributed over the course of the subscription do not yield a net profit."

continued at:

https://sportshandle.com/jambos-picks-roi-advertising-analysis/

Heim

EOG Master
He sprung onto the scene like he re-invented the wheel. He's found out different that many sharps exist on twitter that
have picked him apart like a salvage yard.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
"When former Philadelphia Phillies pitcher, Michael Schwimer, made cannon-ball-sized waves in the sports gaming space by debuting JAMBOS Picks, a lot of major industry stakeholders took notice. The new tipster service he founded was offering 17 weeks worth of sports betting picks at a price of $3,000. Claiming with great confidence a competitive advantage derived from proprietary data sets and superior algorithms, JAMBOS offered a stunning $10,000 guaranteed refund in the event that the picks distributed over the course of the subscription do not yield a net profit."

continued at:

https://sportshandle.com/jambos-picks-roi-advertising-analysis/

Haven't read it yet but thanks for posting, I will dig in.

On a side note, didn't Jeff Ma and Rufus back this guy on their podcast? I think it was him because I stopped listening to it after they had him on or someone very much like him.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Haven't read it yet but thanks for posting, I will dig in.

On a side note, didn't Jeff Ma and Rufus back this guy on their podcast? I think it was him because I stopped listening to it after they had him on or someone very much like him.
He was never on. They wont give him the platform. Rufus did some consulting before he launched the service. He is a weekly topic on their podcast but they dont mention him by name.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He was never on. They wont give him the platform. Rufus did some consulting before he launched the service. He is a weekly topic on their podcast but they dont mention him by name.

Gotcha. Thank you for the clarification.

Any idea who I may have mixed him up w/? I know they had some dude on talking about his "Tipping Business," and it turned me off so much I turned off the program and never turned it back on.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Gotcha. Thank you for the clarification.

Any idea who I may have mixed him up w/? I know they had some dude on talking about his "Tipping Business," and it turned me off so much I turned off the program and never turned it back on.
No there are so many out there.