Miss my free money: Big Sky games

railbird

EOG Master
had nevada today, im know 77-15 over last 10 yrs betting on or against Aztecs. use to be able to past post Northern Arizona games at 5 dimes back in early 2000s, Tony didnt know that they didnt do daylight savings in flagstaff,Az. so we got a free hour peak show. i wouldnt past post him if he didnt cancel 1 of my little leauge wagers that i won by 10 runs fair and square. His gold digging wife gave us govt 50 million? guess what? all the cheese belongs to God in the end.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Admitting that you past posted games just insures others opinions that you are a scumbag....you are just a square like the rest of us....77-15 is laughable.....

Who else have you past posted over the years...I know it wasn’t BetCris/Bookmaker.....

Bushay

NHL Expert
had nevada today, im know 77-15 over last 10 yrs betting on or against Aztecs. use to be able to past post Northern Arizona games at 5 dimes back in early 2000s, Tony didnt know that they didnt do daylight savings in flagstaff,Az. so we got a free hour peak show. i wouldnt past post him if he didnt cancel 1 of my little leauge wagers that i won by 10 runs fair and square. His gold digging wife gave us govt 50 million? guess what? all the cheese belongs to God in the end.
What? This line should be ignored?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
rail you do know after the games are over and you make a pick you should be perfect not losing 15 times. geez short bus kid I guess