MLB (and other) selections from Clearwater King

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: MLB (and other) selections from Clearwater King

you got hosed a little in that 3rd 1/4 play, only 1/4 atlanta decided to score in. let's find some winners today

ya ya......this short term spoof of (CK) scores well for humor, but has created equally laughable results...Will do the full tally later, but I'm down about 15 "units" (aka - average bet size) since I started. Fortunately, none of it's been real life wagering or my fun busting little ck's nuts would be more costly than I like

I think it's safe to say that posting sports forecasts using the initials "CK" is pretty much a loser deal, whether you're little ck (carolinakid) or BIG CK (Clearwater King)

15 Days of CK

33-59 (-118.71)

Beginning Bank $1,000.00
Ending Bank $881.29

Returning in Extremely Near Future to create new thread using the real, rich and creamy goodness of picks from the Bar n Grill

We'll leave EOG readers with a single "ck" fade.........though you may need a degree in Broken English to ferret out the tasty losers.

Some have said that I'm a Peculiar Guy - often depending on current chemical makeup of my bloodstream, doncha know

Final note in Blushing and Lame Defense of this Thread's results would be that I consistently place wagers that average between +110 to +120 overall.

So in this thread, a "42-50" record would have likely made money, but I was clearly a good ten games short of that.

Onward to the Bar n Grill for hopefully renewed vigor