MLB DISCUSSION THREAD FOR MAY 1ST

Apple

Banned
Re: MLB DISCUSSION THREAD FOR MAY 1ST

Javy,

I love your cubs tomorrow. Peralta struggling something horrible, Castro hits 460 vs him and Rizzo is batting 458 with 5HRs against him. Lester has started looking better and who better to get your first win against then the terrible brewers.

Cubs -1

cheapseats

EOG Master

Will not bet an Angel game under for the rest of the year after today's loss.

Heim

EOG Master

amazingly they're betting the Halos even though Wilson just got his elbow drained and Pujols is out.

cheapseats

EOG Master

amazingly they're betting the Halos even though Wilson just got his elbow drained and Pujols is out.

yea.................go figure.......i certainly have no fucccing clue......day game, huge foul ball territory, poor hitting angel team, no AP and one of their best SP.......tell me what I am doing wrong besides betting......................

Heim

EOG Master

yea.................go figure.......i certainly have no fucccing clue......day game, huge foul ball territory, poor hitting angel team, no AP and one of their best SP.......tell me what I am doing wrong besides betting......................

Just wait for Greinke against the NL West. :)

Apple

Banned

Houston street pitched to 7 batters today and pitched Wednesday too.
Smith pitched last two nights too.

Heim

EOG Master

CJ Wilson said his arm feels better now than it has all year after the draining. Maybe that's the info early bettors are relying on....can't be the lineup.

cheapseats

EOG Master

SF is not all that, but they can hit lefties okay......why would anybody want to put their trust in CJ.....like the last two years have been anything stellar.......F him

Apple

Banned

Jerome williams not a good pitcher on road. Koehler solid @ home.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Miami RL +130, Col - SD 7ov, CHW, BALL +106 was what I bet. Fade away fellas, a -6 unit april.
Pretty sure the fade of sf has to do with Hester ' s last two outings.. one at coors that should basically not even count.
I wouldn't back either squad currently but you just pointed out all the info on angels relievers might wanna take a look at sf tt imho.
Bol

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

Lester looked great. No score in 1st inning of Nationals/Mets game got completely torched. Money talks I guess.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

White Sox team total over 4 might be a decent play tonight. Cubs run line guys got hosed. They should have had 5 at least.