MLB futures and props

kane

EOG master
Braves Over 86.5 wins
Padres Under 78.5 wins
Rhys Hoskins to lead the league in HR's (+2600)
Francisco Lindor to win AL MVP (+2200)
Braves to win the WS (+2100)

Post 'em if you guys got anything

Valuist

EOG Master
Sorry Kane but I love the Braves Under 86.5. They over performed in one run games and with runners in scoring position. They are likely to regress to the mean in both areas. I also am not real high on that rotation.

kane

EOG master
Sorry Kane but I love the Braves Under 86.5. They over performed in one run games and with runners in scoring position. They are likely to regress to the mean in both areas. I also am not real high on that rotation.

I like their everyday lineup, and I think their rotation could be sneaky good, they also have assets to get a pitcher at the deadline if they're in the hunt, they're in a tough division, but I'm obviously high on them

Valuist

EOG Master
Another play I like: I was in Pittsburgh this past weekend at Rivers and they had a rogue number on the local team (78.5). I've seen 77.5 everywhere else. The Pirates are another team who was living on the fortunate side of variance in 2018 and in that division, they aren't sniffing 80 wins.

Heim

EOG Master
Bought into the early hype & money on Twins and bet over 83.5.....Liked Mets too but number came in higher than
I expected.

kane

EOG master
Kane

Lindor may not be healthy for start of season

Yeah, I knew that, but there's a chance he's ready opening day, if not, the injury doesn't appear to be serious, hopefully at most he misses a week, the kid is so talented I couldn't pass up 22/1

kane

EOG master
Bought into the early hype & money on Twins and bet over 83.5.....Liked Mets too but number came in higher than
I expected.

I didn't post it, but I took a flyer on the Twins to win it all at 55/1, they should be the second best team in their division, and it wouldn't be shocking if they won it, if they can somehow sneak in the playoffs, you never know

Valuist

EOG Master
I expected.

Here's the problem I have with the Twins:

2018 overall WRC+ of 95 (19th in MLB)
2018 WRC with runners in scoring position: 117 (3rd best)

That is a lot of good fortune in high leverage situations last year for their offense. They had some very good sequencing and the WRC reflecting the 19th best offense would likely be a far better barometer for their offensive skills.

kane

EOG master
Braves Over 86.5 wins
Padres Under 78.5 wins
Rhys Hoskins to lead the league in HR's (+2600)
Francisco Lindor to win AL MVP (+2200)
Braves to win the WS (+2100)

Post 'em if you guys got anything

McCutcheon Under 24.5 HR's
Puig Over 24.5 HR's
C. Seager to win NL MVP (+5000)
W. Buehler to win NL CY (+2500)
CHC Over 87.5 wins
KC Under 70.5 wins

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Are the Oakland A's going to be 14 games worse than they were in 2018 ?
Are the Washington Nationals going to be 8 games better than they were in 2018 ?
I am hoping the answer is "NO" to both questions and bet accordingly.

Valuist

EOG Master
Are the Oakland A's going to be 14 games worse than they were in 2018 ?
Are the Washington Nationals going to be 8 games better than they were in 2018 ?
I am hoping the answer is "NO" to both questions and bet accordingly.

I have no play on the A's but they were 31-14 in one run games last year and that is not sustainable. They also had a 22 game jump up in wins from 2017. They will hit HRs and have a good bullpen but the rotation is weak.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I have no play on the A's but they were 31-14 in one run games last year and that is not sustainable. They also had a 22 game jump up in wins from 2017. They will hit HRs and have a good bullpen but the rotation is weak.
Texas had that same storyline 2-3 years ago and the bottom fell out the following season, Washington is interesting as they have some very good everyday players that can improve. I was leaning over but it’s pretty high, so no play.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I played a lot in the last 3 weeks.
Some numbers have moved but not many.
Nyy 96.5ov
Sd 79un
Nym under 86.5 (ceasars day after national champ game)
Kc under 70.5-120
Cincy 78.5un+115
Az ov 73.5-125
Bal 59.5un
Houston AL west champs -375
Polanco 19.5 hrs under

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I played a lot in the last 3 weeks.
Some numbers have moved but not many.
Nyy 96.5ov
Sd 79un
Nym under 86.5 (ceasars day after national champ game)
Kc under 70.5-120
Cincy 78.5un+115
Az ov 73.5-125
Bal 59.5un
Houston AL west champs -375
Polanco 19.5 hrs under

Nice find on the mets. Can't make a case for anyone unseating Houston either. Now pray for Polanco's health because the above post is correct on player props.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Must start the season on the active roster. I f on the DL all bets voided. It makes sense

Give me the book that has that in print. Im likely banned if its a mickey mouse operation but I have never seen such a stipulation. Every pph that I have ever seen has must play 1 regular season game or bet will be voided.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Just don't hang a number and avoid all of it. I was firing on Perez and sano when news broke. My best mlb bet ever was greg byrd under 20.5 last march had surgery day before season began. Came back at asb.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I have been banned from books. Fine print a player must be active to start the season. If not all bets void. Back in the day I made a lot of money knowing a player was not ready for the start of the season. Try that now and get banned from your sports book. Just saying

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I have been banned from books. Fine print a player must be active to start the season. If not all bets void. Back in the day I made a lot of money knowing a player was not ready for the start of the season. Try that now and get banned from your sports book. Just saying
Hmm I think you should talk to your agent as said book. Thats a terrible ruling and at worst you should be refunded the wager. Whats next hedging the 2nd leg of a teaser that creates a large middle gets you banned? Only time something like betting under on a injury should get you banned is if thats the only type of action you bet. Cant imagine a good offshore book banning otherwise

DotPark

EOG Addicted
Drink are you saying that player doesn't have to have at least 1 AB for action? My book still showing Salvador Perez at 24. He's out for year with TJ.
My brother jokingly said to me I should bet a million on it.
I did bet Vlad Jr. U 19.5 after news of strained oblique. Painful and can reoccur.

kane

EOG master
One of my books says the player must play one game, the other says the player must start the team's first game of the season, if he starts the season on the DL, there's no action

MrTop

EOG Master
One of my books says the player must play one game, the other says the player must start the team's first game of the season, if he starts the season on the DL, there's no action

always better to ask like you did. Screen grab it or record them for insurance. The start the season DL rule is the best rule for both the bettor & book

Valuist

EOG Master
Also bet Tampa Bay Over 83 1/2 at Rivers in Pittsburgh. Quite a few Rivers numbers were off by a full game from the rest of the market.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Give me the book that has that in print. Im likely banned if its a mickey mouse operation but I have never seen such a stipulation. Every pph that I have ever seen has must play 1 regular season game or bet will be voided.
This has been the rule in offshore for as long as I can remember.