MLS FC Dallas- Seattle Sounders

paul8209

EOG Senior Member
FC Dallas- Seattle Sounders

I previewed this fixture late last season, which FC Dallas won 3-1 and you can re-read that in full below. Back up player David Texeira scored twice and Blas Perez got his header (see below) and was his usual threat , but it truth, the result and certainly the scoreline was flattering to FCD.

Today is very different and Sounders, who are looking to bounce back from a 3-2 home defeat to San Jose Earthquakes (although they did win on opening day 3-0) are without Clint Dempsey , Osvaldo Alonso and Marco Pappa , but have returnees in other areas and do not look quite so short as the hosts, who have Kyle Bekker, Mois?s Hern?ndez, Je-Vaughn Watson and the aforementioned and key Blas P?rez away on international duty and FCD are just not the same team without the prolific striker ( three wins , six defeats in the last 11 games he has sat out).Plus a couple of injuries, P?rez, Watson and Hern?ndez (who has become increasingly influential at left back) all started in the last win over Sounders and they are without what I would call a recognised left sided defender, which will gretaly interest Lamar Neagle and Obafemi Martins, who can stall the winning start to the season of the home side. Sounders are, of course, a better team with Dempsey in the line up, but have lost just 4 of 18 matches he has sat out over the last two seasons. After that last regular season meeting, these two played out two very tight post season games and I see this similarly close, very drawish, but if there is to be a winner, I prefer the visitors.

1.5 units Seattle Sounders +0.25 ball 1.94 asian line/Sportmarket.

source: http://www.clubgowi.com