mo - Whatcha got planned for the 4th of July? lots of alcohol?

Re: mo - Whatcha got planned for the 4th of July? lots of alcohol?

beer,fresh oysters and grilled tuna

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

He is supposed to come by my house for some drinking and bbqing... Hope he makes it out...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

One of my most entertaining games in forumland is "Relocate the Post". Sometimes it is beyond amusing how different posters are in one thread and another, even hours apart.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1304278 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-04-08, 10:27 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #88 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->raiders72001<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1304278", true); </SCRIPT>
Project Manager

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1304278 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Of these POWER Posters....who posts the Least QUALITY threads?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->mo- Who the fuck do you think you are? Your just some dumb kid with lots of friends stroking your back. You add a few ghosts stroking you and you think you're the greatest thing to forumville next to JMan. You're a fucking joke. You want to play, lets play. No one needs a job bad enough to take shit from you.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

One minute buddy, buddy suck up, next minute, well, not exactly dinner guest behavior. raiders, I think your invitation to EOG 4th of July company picnic was just cancelled. You can get to those knobs another time.

OF...::LMAO::

Priceless, Froggy. . . 12io4j2w90:cheers

mofome

Banned

raiders invite was not canceled by me. if i seem bothered by any of his comments, then i apologize for misleading our readers.

:3dcasquettecanette:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Maybe we can just dismiss this as a not on the same page event. Mo the moderator of EOG gets totally trashed by raiders the special project manager, at EOG. Hell yes, Happy 4th! That's the kind of teamwork I'm talking about. And I thought this may be a slow day here. I could not pay for this kind of set up.

Journeyman

EOG Master

One of my most entertaining games in forumland is "Relocate the Post". Sometimes it is beyond amusing how different posters are in one thread and another, even hours apart.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1304278 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-04-08, 10:27 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#88 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->raiders72001<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1304278", true); </SCRIPT>
Project Manager

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1304278 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Of these POWER Posters....who posts the Least QUALITY threads?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->mo- Who the fuck do you think you are? Your just some dumb kid with lots of friends stroking your back. You add a few ghosts stroking you and you think you're the greatest thing to forumville next to JMan. You're a fucking joke. You want to play, lets play. No one needs a job bad enough to take shit from you.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

One minute buddy, buddy suck up, next minute, well, not exactly dinner guest behavior. raiders, I think your invitation to EOG 4th of July company picnic was just cancelled. You can get to those knobs another time.

Nothing new.

The CANCER is here now....this is why he was banned from the X for 4 years, exactly why.

mofome

Banned

Maybe we can just dismiss this as a not on the same page event. Mo the moderator of EOG gets totally trashed by raiders the special project manager, at EOG. Hell yes, Happy 4th! That's the kind of teamwork I'm talking about. And I thought this may be a slow day here. I could not pay for this kind of set up.

Raiders has done nothing but embarrass himself a bit and take away from the site. Not a great decision.

Embarrass myself. LOL Your videos and do-rag will be tough to top.

3 stooges back to play. Frog's the only one with any bite altough he had the teeth pulled for use on his glory hole work, so it's not that bad.

mofome

Banned

Poor poor raiders. Get a grip bud. Enough of the nonsense. Either help with some useful stuff or see your way out.

12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

At least your true color is showing up today... take a good look at your hideous mug sometime....Mo is a good lookin kid. So what if he dresses funny, he admitted it, you on the other hand look funny, and there's no clothes that can mask that.

You came here to stir shit even among the EOG employees, nice....you're doing a great job

This is why I banned u for 4 years at the X. :devil: drop dead

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Were the 4 years raiders was banned from the RX, the best 4 years of it's history?

I always find it ironic the worst ass kissers are the first to turn on you an attack, without much reason.

First he proves my point, raiders is a true shitferbrains, attacks a moderator, on his own team, when that team is subsidiizng him. I was under the impression the mods were in a position of power, not to fight each other and every once in a while take out the trash like BTJ. Not to be called out by a newly appointed project manager. Am I wrong here or just confused?

OF...:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

3 stooges back to play. Frog's the only one with any bite altough he had the teeth pulled for use on his glory hole work, so it's not that bad.

That joke was lame yesterday, going back to it goes to the extreme level of lame. raiders, I just pinned your backstabbing ass to the EOG bulletin board. How do you like me now?

OF...:finger004 yourself shitferbrains

Poor poor raiders. Get a grip bud. Enough of the nonsense. Either help with some useful stuff or see your way out.

12io4j2w90
Shrink's the only way that we'll that'll show me the door. May come out of your lips but the words won't come from your thimble brain.

And when I'm shown the door, I'm gone and won't shed the tears that you did nor feel the need for revenge.

Some day you'll man up again but right now your using 16oz gloves.

Blondie

EOG Master

Raiders is just mad that someone switched the signs on the bathroom before he went in.

He is now worried that the picture of him coming out of the ladies restroom will be leaked onto the forum

mofome

Banned

Shrink's the only way that we'll that'll show me the door. May come out of your lips but the words won't come from your thimble brain.

And when I'm shown the door, I'm gone and won't shed the tears that you did nor feel the need for revenge.

Some day you'll man up again but right now your using 16oz gloves.

Don't kid yourself. You've said too much today. You need a little break.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

raiders invite was not canceled by me. if i seem bothered by any of his comments, then i apologize for misleading our readers.

:3dcasquettecanette:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1304388 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mofome<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1304388", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1304388 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: mo - Whatcha got planned for the 4th of July? lots of alcohol?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by raiders72001
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wow! Two of my favorite games in one thread. An exacta. We now get to play Poster Reversal game. One minute, hey no problem, we are all cool, next minute, even in same thread, you know where the door is raiders. Happy, happy, joy, joy. Too bad Travishopper is not around.

OF...:pop:

mofome

Banned

<table class="tborder" id="post1304388" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mofome<!-- google_ad_section_end --><script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1304388", true); </script>

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1304388" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: mo - Whatcha got planned for the 4th of July? lots of alcohol?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by raiders72001
</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Wow! Two of my favorite games in one thread. An exacta. We now get to play Poster Reversal game. One minute, hey no problem, we are all cool, next minute, even in same thread, you know where the door is raiders. Happy, happy, joy, joy. Too bad Travishopper is not around.

Not sure what you mean. Im fine with raiders, he just needs to relax for a bit. I think hes trying to prove some kinda 'street cred' thing to the gents at ogd which is neat i guess. Im here to help run a forum productively, not babysit. Im unaffected by anything thus far, you?

I am here.....aint missed a post.

Just gonna watch from the sidelines here.

I cant figure out WTF happened to Raiders. I have never seen this behavior outta him.

I wonder how long Mo will stay muzzled and let Raiders fire away without any retaliation??

mofome

Banned

I cant figure out WTF happened to Raiders. I have never seen this behavior outta him.

I wonder how long Mo will stay muzzled and let Raiders fire away without any retaliation??

I don't need to curse, rant, and insult to get my point across. I've been blessed with an IQ on the better side of 12; not everyone here seems to have been as fortunate. Raiders won't sit here and insult people all day, rest assured.

Now, on to the Mil game.

2-0

:D

Journeyman

EOG Master

Well you weren't around in like 2002 and 2003, this is Raiders in a nutshell and why I hate him.

Happy 4th, this time I am really out.

:pop:

I don't need to curse, rant, and insult to get my point across. I've been blessed with an IQ on the better side of 12; not everyone here seems to have been as fortunate. Raiders won't sit here and insult people all day, rest assured.

Now, on to the Mil game.

2-0

:D

Your demeanor since your return has been nothing short of amazing. (I often wonder who has kidnapped the Ole Mo) You could be the poster boy for forum moderators.

Go Brew Crew!

mofome

Banned

Your demeanor since your return has been nothing short of amazing. (I often wonder who has kidnapped the Ole Mo) You could be the poster boy for forum moderators.

Go Brew Crew!

The only thing i care about is whats best for eog and the people who come to visit. I used to get into more things because there was a lot of drama here and i had a good time ripping people when i saw a spot. I was never seriously mad behind my pc, i just couldn't pass up an opportunity to pounce when it presented itself. Now that Ken has given me his trust, things are very simple. Have fun, treat people well, help when i can, try to improve, provide good info, come up with contests, and make myself available when possible. Doesn't get much easier.

12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Mo is basically castrated, because he is a mod now. Why I would never accept that position. raiders got pushed over the edge and goes totally ballisitic much like his pal jjmold. They are ticking all the time waiting for that. I've seen this show several times. But still, when I can bring it all together, it does entertain. Mo won't play along with Poster Reversal, even though it is in plain site. And you got new home game version of Relocate that Post. Raiders trashing of mo was just so much better in this thread, don't you think Travishopper?

I think watching is smart here. I saw some sparks from my ol pal and rushed to his aid with a few hundred gallons of napalm. Poof, 2 solid months of asskissing up in smoke. I live for days like this.

mofome

Banned

Frog, if you must know, i can post what i wish.

12io4j2w90

Mo is basically castrated, because he is a mod now. Why I would never accept that position. raiders got pushed over the edge and goes totally ballisitic much like his pal jjmold. They are ticking all the time waiting for that. I've seen this show several times. But still, when I can bring it all together, it does entertain. Mo won't play along with Poster Reversal, even though it is in plain site. And you got new home game version of Relocate that Post. Raiders trashing of mo was just so much better in this thread, don't you think Travishopper?

I think watching is smart here. I saw some sparks from my ol pal and rushed to his aid with a few hundred gallons of napalm. Poof, 2 solid months of asskissing up in smoke. I live for days like this.

12io4j2w90

Without busting out with the old school Mo I doubt you will ever be able to convince some people around here.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

12io4j2w90

Apparently so can raiders...But he does and you don't. He is walking, your just talking. He called you out, and you just rollover like a limp noodle.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1304278 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-04-08, 10:27 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#88 ( (Of these POWER Posters....who posts the Least QUALITY threads?)permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->raiders72001<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1304278", true); </SCRIPT>
Project Manager

I don't know about must know, but I know what I see. I just saw raiders totally rip you to shreds. Are you comfortable with getting punked?

OF...:cheers :+clueless

mofome

Banned

Apparently so can raiders...But he does and you don't. He is walking, your just talking. He called you out, and you just rollover like a limp noodle.

I don't know about must know, but I know what I see. I just saw raiders totally rip you to shreds. Are you comfortable with getting punked?

OF...:cheers :+clueless

You call that ripping someone to shreds? If someone compliments you one minute and then goes off the deep end the next, how much stock should one put into his words? Perhaps if i was an insecure twit i would have been a bit more bothered; fortunately...

We'll see what Raiders has to say soon i would imagine.

:+clueless

I wonder what Mr Weitzner thinks about Raiders right about now?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Without busting out with the old school Mo I doubt you will ever be able to convince some people around here.

Witness Travishopper, we both thought the same thing, but it is all about presentation. Just making observations is fine, but observing and then escalating? Very good thread towards your next belt Travis San.

Gratuitous Daniel San babe shot.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5