mo - you still think zona doesn't belong in the field of 64?

Re: mo - you still think zona doesn't belong in the field of 64?

i personally do think msu should be talked about in that bunch...memph and lville are real vulnerable in the tourney b/c the love to settle for outside shots when thats not their game...you could even throw duke in there too but that is their game...if blair can stay out of foul trouble this tourney they should go deep...unc has a tough road ahead of them w/ possibly lsu, zaga, and OU on the schedule before the final 4...and uconn has some possible upset possibilities as well w/ wash/pu, and memph/mizzou...

i thought coming into the tourney they are an elite 8 caliber team who could easily upset lville b/c of their consistancy on both sides of the ball...

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

He only cares when they say something he can use to back up his argument. Otherwise it doesn't matter what they said.

You guys are a match made in heaven. Please show me somewhere in this thread where I said I don't care what the experts think? Can you find it for me before you try and call me out?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

i personally do think msu should be talked about in that bunch...memph and lville are real vulnerable in the tourney b/c the love to settle for outside shots when thats not their game...you could even throw duke in there too but that is their game...if blair can stay out of foul trouble this tourney they should go deep...unc has a tough road ahead of them w/ possibly lsu, zaga, and OU on the schedule before the final 4...and uconn has some possible upset possibilities as well w/ wash/pu, and memph/mizzou...

i thought coming into the tourney they are an elite 8 caliber team who could easily upset lville b/c of their consistancy on both sides of the ball...

If you think this Quebb, and I value your opinion, why are Washington and MSU not considered as equal? Why is MSU looked at as a better team then the Huskies if you even think they are?

2) They came into their own down the stretch? In the Big 10 tourney they came into their own?

3) I've asked the same question now 2 times and didn't get an answer so let's go for #3. Do you feel MSU should be menitoned in the same class as UCONN, Louisville, Pitt, Memphis or UNC?

neither did uconn & pitt (who got knocked out their first round) or unc in their respective conference tourneys...yes msu should be mentioned in the same class

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why weren't they on the bubble because Jay Bilas said so? I'm simply saying maybe they should've been on the bubble when you have teams like Creighton and St. Mary's out there.

Those bottom 4 couldn't beat anyone because the rest of the damn conference is so much better than the rest of America. And don't pretend like Northwestern was very good because they sucked as well. The whole conference sucks but the Big 10 backers will just keep hanging on to those dreams.

They weren't on the bubble because the experts, and committee, said so.

Who you suddenly care about.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

They weren't on the bubble because the experts, and committee, said so.

Who you suddenly care about.

Now we've gone about 4 posts without an answer to my question despite me asking it 3 times.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

And as Quebb said, and I said earlier, Yes they should be.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

YES.

One game can happen. So George Mason was an ELITE team a couple of years ago? God I can't believe some of the things you've said. Pitt was an Elite team this year regardless of what happens the rest of the tourney. If you can't see that, then this argument should stop.

YES. Can you not read?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

neither did uconn & pitt (who got knocked out their first round) or unc in their respective conference tourneys...yes msu should be mentioned in the same class

He was using MSU "coming into their own" as a reason they're so good. My point is they didn't come into shit. And what does coming into their own even mean? They beat up on the shitty Big-10?

If you think this Quebb, and I value your opinion, why are Washington and MSU not considered as equal? Why is MSU looked at as a better team then the Huskies if you even think they are?

im just not sold on uw...guess kinda personal preference like you against the big ten...im not sold on the big ten but i think every year you should give final four consideration to msu w/ their coaching and consistent play...i think msu is better than uw...

izzo factor!

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

YES. Can you not read?

Damn, that single word YES with no other words around it surely gave me a clue. Now that you've said you think MSU is as good as those teams this argument is over and we'll just have to see.

How anyone thinks MSU is as good as Pitt or UCONN or anyone in those 5 is beyond me but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

im just not sold on uw...guess kinda personal preference like you against the big ten...im not sold on the big ten but i think every year you should give final four consideration to msu w/ their coaching and consistent play...i think msu is better than uw...

izzo factor!

Lorenzo Romar is a very good and underrated coach in CBB. This game today should be up and down and all the Big 10 lovers will have a chance to watch the Huskies. Purdue may win but I hope it's a good game.

Damn, that single word YES with no other words around it surely gave me a clue. Now that you've said you think MSU is as good as those teams this argument is over and we'll just have to see.

How anyone thinks MSU is as good as Pitt or UCONN or anyone in those 5 is beyond me but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

now im not saying msu should beat pitt or uconn 10 out of 10 times heads up...but i wouldnt be surprised at all if they pretty much split out of 10 games...they never seem to have the stand out players like blair, young, or thabeet but they clock in and do work game in game out...thats why i think they should be in argument w/ all the other big teams...they show up every game and play hard 40 mins long w/ amazing coaching and w/ very strong chemistry

Lorenzo Romar is a very good and underrated coach in CBB. This game today should be up and down and all the Big 10 lovers will have a chance to watch the Huskies. Purdue may win but I hope it's a good game.

yeah i think itll be a good game as well...two diff styles butting heads...i have purdue in my brackets and might put my money where my mouth is (on purdue beating wash not the big ten being the best conference ever) come tip off

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Purdue is wiping the floor with this team. As I said, the Big Ten is a deep conference but the only teams that will make noise are Purdue and MSU. I said that at the start of the tournament. Purdue is very dangerous.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

They were so good UNC beat them by 40+ in Detroit. Good god. If you can't see that MSU isn't on the same level as the elite NCAA basketball teams then you should watch another sport.

I believe Suton was out for Mich St. Still UNC is 10+ points better on a neutral court.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Because of Izzo.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Identity - if Arizona is the only team standing after tomorrow from the Pac 10, what does that say about the Pac 10?

For the record, I'm from the midwest too but a Big East fan.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Purdue is wiping the floor with this team. As I said, the Big Ten is a deep conference but the only teams that will make noise are Purdue and MSU. I said that at the start of the tournament. Purdue is very dangerous.

Wow, don't remember saying in this thread that the PAC 10 was better than the BIG 10. Nice try though. Gotta get that punch in where you can I guess.

Keep on hoping that one BIG 10 team wins it all. Maybe it's the Spartans this year right? If they are an elite team like the 5 I mentioned surely you'd post up some money that they'll play in the championship right? If the BIG 10 is so deep and their such an elite team I'm sure you'd jump at posting up $100 that they'll play for it all right? My money is on the table.

I guess you could forget to pay me, claim your mind was on other things but in the mean time play poker online and then pay me later. Either way, you won't take this bet and that's a lock.

Enfuego, wake up the Little Huskies. My bankroll depends on it. 2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

Wow, don't remember saying in this thread that the PAC 10 was better than the BIG 10. Nice try though. Gotta get that punch in where you can I guess.

Keep on hoping that one BIG 10 team wins it all. Maybe it's the Spartans this year right? If they are an elite team like the 5 I mentioned surely you'd post up some money that they'll play in the championship right? If the BIG 10 is so deep and their such an elite team I'm sure you'd jump at posting up $100 that they'll play for it all right? My money is on the table.

I guess you could forget to pay me, claim your mind was on other things but in the mean time play poker online and then pay me later. Either way, you won't take this bet and that's a lock.

You're asking him for a straight up bet for a team to win 4 more games. Why on earth would he take that bet? It'd be silly to take any team at even odds to make the NC game.

I'm guessing you think Louisville is an elite team. I will post up $300 with you that they aren't in the championship game. Surely if they are elite they will easily make the title game, right?

purdue needs to slow the f down...not sure why they are trying to run w/ a DD lead? :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

They're playing hard but give credit to Purdue, they're making plays.

That's because Purdue is a very good team. I wish people would give them credit.

Washington is good. I still think UCLA and Az St are the two best from the Pac 10, but Washington is a good team. They were just unlucky and got the strongest 5 seed by far matched up in their bracket.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

You're asking him for a straight up bet for a team to win 4 more games. Why on earth would he take that bet? It'd be silly to take any team at even odds to make the NC game.

I'm guessing you think Louisville is an elite team. I will post up $300 with you that they aren't in the championship game. Surely if they are elite they will easily make the title game, right?

I don't think they'll play for the National Championship either.

now what, mo? would st. mary's have gotten farther? lol

mofome

Banned

are you kidding? clev st goes 2 of 23 from 3, so what? Az blows. St marys would have won both of those games. Wins over utah and clev state?

:LMAO

you lose 5 of your last 6, as a bubble team, in the pac-10, you dont go.

rjt721

EOG Master

Arizona could win the championship and it still wouldn't change the fact they didn't deserve an at-large bid.

tripp

EOG Master

id- you really are one of the least intelligent people here. i'm sorry but that is the truth. you have a very hard time understanding what people say, and are very stubborn with your silly opinions.

arizona did not belong in the tournament. i have already said this. even if they win the entire thing, they still did not belong. that is the truth and you have a hard time understanding that you probably shouldn't be here.

who did they beat also? utah and cleveland st? yeah, im really impressed with that. they have had the easiest path to the sweet 16 out of anyone.

what you don't get is that most of the people like me that argued against them getting in, and would still argue that way, picked arizona to win a game or two in the tournament. i had them to beat utah. utah is not really a good team.

what you fail to understand is there is a big difference between getting in, and having the ability to win games if you do somehow get in. huge difference, and obviously a difference that goes over your head

I think St Mary's could beat Utah and Cleveland St.

Really speaks volumes about the Pac 10 when Arizona is the last team standing after the first weekend. They are easily the worst team left.

Identity, tell me about those tough Pac 10 wins by Arizona again. :LMAO