MoFoMe is also posting as A-Train

mofome

Banned
Re: MoFoMe is also posting as A-Train

i have to admit, i love being smarter than other people. mcp...you lose buddy.

:)

MCP

nice attempt to deflect we can put up money with dirty ill bet u anything u want im not spooner an that you are a train, how else would you both have my acc #

mofome

Banned

nice attempt to deflect we can put up money with dirty ill bet u anything u want im not spooner an that you are a train, how else would you both have my acc #

you're spooner. i got that email from spooner on oct 13th. i can fwd it to anyone here...you're done, kid.

A-Train

Banned

i have your acct # because you gave it to me..

MCP

an thats why mko has it as well... look how quickly you 2 conspired to stiff me earlier, not a reach you would do this as well if by chance you arent the same

mofome

Banned

you can also change anything you want in it scumfuck

haha i can doownload one of those things that take a pic of your screen. i can take a pic of my pc....you lose. i can prove anything because, unlike you, im honest.

really mcp, im much much much much much much much brighter than you. you fucked with the wrong person if you wanted to pull something. you're scum....id kill ya if i saw ya.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo you know im with ya man but you still havent said how youcould have said it was MCPs number. Even if you had an email from Spooner on the 13th how did you know it was MCPS account tonight?

mofome

Banned

an thats why mko has it as well... look how quickly you 2 conspired to stiff me earlier, not a reach you would do this as well if by chance you arent the same

you seem a little rattled here...cant even type anymore....

:+waving-5

If MoFoMe wants to keep sending life threatening emails , we can take this to a new level. I am not MCP and I can also provide proof that is not my account number with heritage

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Sorry to read anyone having trouble getting paid, but all Please be safe and stay out of legal trouble. Not worth being convicted of any crime over gambling... Regardless, nothing to do with me but good luck to all that are owed.

mofome

Banned

Mo you know im with ya man but you still havent said how youcould have said it was MCPs number. Even if you had an email from Spooner on the 13th how did you know it was MCPS account tonight?

i never said it was mcps number. atrain asked for spooners account number, i gave it to him. it turns out....mcp has the same number and he gave it to atrain. its fairly simple. i didnt know it was mcps account number until just now...

:party

BigDaddy

EOG Master

atrain im not happy with what is going on i dont care about your bonus or fees

it cost 9.50 cents to send a moneygram to betjam you send them 409.95

and send me my $400

its that simple

so what if it cost you 9.95 in fees thats not my problem the way you are handeling yourself is bad IMHO

i have asked you questions in this thread and have been ignored

if i owe someone it doesnt take a week to pay and i dont cry about fees and bonuses

send me my $400 or honestly i have to put you in the same category as spooner

it that simple

btw for you to keep bonus and fees you will have to roll your depsoit over 4x and keep in account for 72 hours

who is to say you dont bust out?

send the money and pay the 9.95 fee

:cheers

mofome

Banned

If MoFoMe wants to keep sending life threatening emails , we can take this to a new level. I am not MCP and I can also provide proof that is not my account number with heritage

shut the fuck up you lying cunt fuck.

i can prove spooner sent me that email. its over.

:+waving-5

A-Train

Banned

what level is that dickhead...and wheres my $$$$$...either way tom we will find out the name on that account

MCP

thats my acc # i dont give a fuck if you have my name or not, do you have my money is a better question A-Stiff

mofome

Banned

how strange that no one owes arthur money....and he is willing to pay everyone but the one person he owes. how neat.

really, you morons fucking bore me.

A-Train

Banned

atrain im not happy with what is going on i dont care about your bonus or fees

it cost 9.50 cents to send a moneygram to betjam you send them 409.95

and send me my $400

its that simple

so what if it cost you 9.95 in fees thats not my problem the way you are handeling yourself is bad IMHO

i have asked you questions in this thread and have been ignored

if i owe someone it doesnt take a week to pay and i dont cry about fees and bonuses

send me my $400 or honestly i have to put you in the same category as spooner

it that simple

btw for you to keep bonus and fees you will have to roll your depsoit over 4x and keep in account for 72 hours

who is to say you dont bust out?

send the money and pay the 9.95 fee

:cheers
i sent wu not mg...what havent i answered?? bdaddy its not a week we bet on subday and its tuesday...

MCP

spooner stiffing a train should have no effect on a train paying his bets

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo at what point is Atrain a stiff though?

Dont you think he should pay these guys?

A-Train

Banned

mcp can pay himself as he is both spooner and mcp...than he can go fuck himself...

MCP

i sent wu not mg...what havent i answered?? bdaddy its not a week we bet on subday and its tuesday...

thats not the point the point is u said noon on monday, then by gametime monday, then tuesday, now whenever the fuck you want

BigDaddy

EOG Master

atrain when you meet the roll if you meet the rollover at all it will be a week

like i said i dont care how you sent it

we had a bet that a tranfer would be made next day its not rocket science

i didnt say a word last night gave you the benefit of the doubt to get deposit sent today and transfer made

its that simple:cheers

A-Train

Banned

i havent stiffed anyone...we made the bets on sunday..and ive been in here posting since then unlike spooner and gotti who both owe me and have both disappeared

mofome

Banned

well, you are able to follow along whats taking place, correct? mcp is, once again scamming and lying. they always go back to it. you see that i didnt know mcp was spooner until just now. i had to put the pieces together and make it clear for the other humans.

:party

mcp is spooner. mcp aint getting shit i would assume. atrain needs to pay bigdaddy....no doubt. thats between those two grown men.

MCP

so because you post gets you out of being a stiff? you gave 3 different times you would pay and didnt do it once to anyone.. who the fuck cares if ur still here

dirty

EOG Master

This thread is about to go to the dump.... damn people just pay who they hell you owe.... End this romper room shit

BigDaddy

EOG Master

atrain you brag you bet 3 dimes a game remember when i called you out dont make that to be true?

you are not understanding how simple this is to get it taken care of

MCP

mo get ur 20 dollars and put it up with dirty we can all get on the phone with heritage spooner, me, you, atrain and see whose fucking lying you drugged up freak